The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recent concerts you've been to??

Go down 
+22
cherrybomb
TOONRULESOK
Bianca
girloflowers
Larlelar
GinaELIZABETH
hyperventilating
justme
ninibaby
hello disaster
kaylalane
shadowsforsale
Alexa Nightmare.
Le_Saboteur
Jayme
PolyphonicThought
Kirsty
Lindsay
witch_lilly
surftaxi
NightmaresOnWax
gill
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 9:33 pm

I'm about to go see Projekt Revolution (I went last time too) and Nightwish in November! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Iero-is_

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 10:03 pm

I'm so jealous that you get to see Nightwish!
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 10:18 pm

Most recent was my friend's band, they're local and were in the running for battle of the bands, but didn't make it. Kate, I get to see Nightwish in October. It'll be absolutely amazing. My friend already has our tickets.. I'll get to see Tuomas live! *faint*
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 11:30 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I got my tickets as soon as they went on sale...I love the venue they are playing at here too, it's quite small. And I love Annette. BUT, off topic.
Lets see if I can remember all the concerts I've been to.
-Not telling
-Not telling
-POD, Linkin Park
-Projekt Revolution (Linkin Park, Korn)
-HIM
-Lacuna Coil/Within Temptation
-Garbage
-Garbage
-A7X
-A7X
-Billy Idol
-69 Eyes
-Lacuna Coil/POD
-BB King
-Marta Argerich
-Muse
-The Matches a few times. (Local crap...)
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 12:51 am

NightmaresOnWax wrote:
I just discovered that Im going to see the Birthday Massacre and Assemblage 23. :-)

Mandy, I'll keel you. And then steal your identity. Possibly your hair and stuffs too.

AND KATE. I JUST SAW THIS. YOU'RE SEEING NIGHTWISH OH MY GOD.

I would probably break into hysterics if they came here. I think they're the only band I would travel overseas to see. God. You lucky thing. And HIM! And Lacuna Coil! Arggh.

New Zealand fucking sucks. Damn this low population density country!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 12:59 am

Well, everyone and their grandmother comes to San Francisco...so lucky me I guess.
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 7:09 am

Le_Saboteur wrote:
NightmaresOnWax wrote:
I just discovered that Im going to see the Birthday Massacre and Assemblage 23. :-)

Mandy, I'll keel you. And then steal your identity. Possibly your hair and stuffs too.

AND KATE. I JUST SAW THIS. YOU'RE SEEING NIGHTWISH OH MY GOD.

I would probably break into hysterics if they came here. I think they're the only band I would travel overseas to see. God. You lucky thing. And HIM! And Lacuna Coil! Arggh.

New Zealand fucking sucks. Damn this low population density country!
Teleport and come with me! It would be some mad crazy fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
ace-of-s

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 1:36 pm

Kate wrote:
I'm about to go see Projekt Revolution (I went last time too) and Nightwish in November! Yay!

Yay Projekt Revolution! I believe I am going in August. Well, I saw MUSE and Mychem in April. great concert. I would kill to see the 69 eyes though! oi. I am excited about HIM coming in August. woo hoo Ville Valo... mmm
Back to top Go down
ace-of-s

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 1:38 pm

Kate wrote:
Well, everyone and their grandmother comes to San Francisco...so lucky me I guess.

yeah lucky you. muse always goes to cali but RARELY comes to FL.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 5:08 pm

I saw Streetlight Manifesto a couple of months ago. I've also seen the Pink Spiders, Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, Joan Jett, and some other opening bands that I can't remember the name of.

If anything, I would much rather see Radiohead or just a good broadway show.
Back to top Go down
Iero-is_

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 9:07 pm

Omg, Marilyn Manson is coming in October!!! Lol i'd get killed in the mosh pit, so if i go (which i will Smile) i'll take cover in the seats, lol
Back to top Go down
Iero-is_

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 5:06 am

Lol i can't go to the marilyn manson concert, i get to go to mcr insted!!!! *faints*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 7:57 am

Well, last concert was ROCK WERCHTER!!!!

I was front row!!! I love you

I saw:
Billy Talent
Zornik ( Belgian band)
MCR
Marilyn Manson
Björk

... missed Muse ...
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 7:26 pm

Social Distortion. They're so old, hahahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 6:20 am

OMG, my friend's boyfriend ... and her also, are major fans!!!! They would be so jeaulous!!!
Back to top Go down
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 12:37 am

i went to see Interpol tonight. they were excellent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 12:40 am

Pfft, none "Recently". I wanna go see T.I. reallllyyy badly, though! Sad I'll probably get shot though lmao.
Back to top Go down
Smile St

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 11:15 pm

I saw The Decemberists in Chicago on Wednesday.

Then I saw Zappa Plays Zappa in Milwaukee on Saturday.

Let me tell you, I am a happy girl.

ffhdk3l 3hklf s, fk3hl3 a;s
Back to top Go down
Iero-is_

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 3:03 am

I went to see the cure on wednesday <3
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 10:12 am

I got my boyfriend Damien Rice tickets for his birthday (we're so old!) It's in like October. And it's a secret so shhhhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
ace-of-s

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 11:24 am

I went to projekt revolution yesterday!!! linkin park h.i.m. and mychem rocked!!!!
Back to top Go down
kelly-is

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 1:43 pm

i went to warped tour....

i hate warped tour though...i was forced to go. We had a mini hurricane. And i got dehydrated. It sucked.
Back to top Go down
surftaxi

surftaxi

Number of posts : 402
Name : Bryce
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 10:27 pm

I went to see the Birthday Massacre, along with The Start.

THEY BOTH FREAKING ROCKED

Mandy was there too, and that made it so much better.
Back to top Go down
hello disaster

hello disaster

Number of posts : 1680
Name : kate
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 7:35 am

i went to warped tour as well... the ones i really wanted to see were paramore and new found glory...they were awesome... i loved it.... and i saw jeffree star...
Back to top Go down
http://katemcginn.blogspot.com/
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 8:16 am

Paramore! Very Happy
Jeffree Star! Very Happy

New Found? err not so much. ;-;

but PARAMORE! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent concerts you've been to??   Recent concerts you've been to?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent concerts you've been to??
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: