The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Musicals?

Go down 
+10
Le_Saboteur
GinaELIZABETH
Aelwyndaeira
Gloomyjewel
Kirsty
gill
witch_lilly
NightmaresOnWax
PolyphonicThought
shadowsforsale
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 5:05 am

hehe sure if you move to australia and come to my school :p

it's very violent and gang-ey and stuff.
Back to top Go down
lady-dar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 5:29 am

x

Last edited by on Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 6:05 am

aww fantastic, what part you going for? what song/monologue you doing for the audition?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 6:24 am

OOOOH GOOD LUCK ANNIE!
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 1:39 pm

I can't believe that no one mentioned The Who's TOMMY!!!! Blasphemy! And the theatre is waaaaay better than the movie with Elton John (ick).

And I second Keeks vote on "Once More With Feeling" (aka Buffy the Musical). Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Did anyone mention the Sound of Music?!

it's on the stage now too...

i watched it on easter monday or whenever it was on and it's not all that bad Razz
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
lady-dar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 7:43 pm

x

Last edited by on Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 4:50 pm

I love musicaaaals. Cats was good, I saw that twice, once in london and once in cardiff. Umm Chicago was pretty good, and miss saigon, Les Mis was amaaaaazing =]
I'm going to see The producers in august starring Peter Kay and Joe Pasquali (sp?) That should be fun ^_^
My little sister is going to see the new michael jackson musical "Thriller" on Thursday as a suprise because her friend is playing a young michael jackson in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 6:58 pm

I can't sing well at all, but I looooooove musical theater :]
Some of my favorites that are movies are Chicago, Moulin Rouge!, and basically all of the Disney movies [though I've kind of seen Aladdin live, since we did Aladdin Jr. for the school play when I was in 8th grade. Yeah, pit!] and the ones that I've actually seen performed that I really like are Godspell and Aida.

Oh, and I've listened to all of the music from Spring Awakening and I'm totally in love with it and I'm probably going to go see it at some point with one of my friends. Jonathan Groff is God!

How about you all?
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 7:10 pm

LION KING RULES MY LIFE.
and The Little Mermaid.

But as for like, real ones.. I love Chicago and Moulin Rouge. And Grease Razz And Hairspray on broadway was so good, before they ruined it with the movie with stupid Zac Efron and Amanda Bynes. UGH. Anyways, yeah.. yay original Hairspray.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 7:15 pm

The Phantom of the Opera!

Brandon took me to see it once.

'Twas the most amazing thing I've ever been to.... EVER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 7:19 pm

When I was in 7th grade the band went to NY for a music festival [which was actually in NJ, and the hotel we stayed in was in NJ, but we called it the New York trip anyway, haha] and we ALMOST went to see The Lion King on Broadway, but we saw Beauty and the Beast instead :[ I really wanted to see The Lion King.
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 7:21 pm

I SAW LION KING ON BROADWAY. OMG BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN.
The costumes are amazing. And the singing and dancing. and omg.

Also, Cats was pretty good. I wanna be in it, cause I'm a dancer, and their dances were awesome. Plus i love kitties!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 7:45 pm

GinaELIZABETH wrote:
I SAW LION KING ON BROADWAY. OMG BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

Aghh! I'm so jealous!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 1:16 am

Muffins Goes RAWR wrote:
The Phantom of the Opera!

Brandon took me to see it once.

'Twas the most amazing thing I've ever been to.... EVER!

God, I would love to see that. I adore every incarnation of Phantom of the Opera I've seen... To watch the stage show would be amazing.

As for other musicals, I do loves me some Moulin Rouge. And, yeah, Disney movies Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 1:36 am

Oh I love moulin rouge.
Grease, little shop of horrors, rocky horror. the wizard of oz is a musical as well Razz
love them all as well as all disney.

ive seen phantom and loved the movie of it which i saw as well.
rocky horror was amazing on stage.
i wanna see cats & wicked! if we go back to NYC we're gonna try and see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 2:03 am

guess whos seeing rocky horror show liiiiiive in february?
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 4:42 am

Rocky Horror live is amazing!
Even better when you go to a decent theatre..
The one we went to searches your bag for newspapers,water pistols,toast,part poppers,rubber gloves..you know..all the fun stuff.
Said they didn't want their precious theatre a mess..Lots of folk smuggled stuff in anyway.
I got mistaken for a prostitute in Glasgow on the way Crying or Very sad

I've been in Bugsy Malone, Fame, Godspell, Summer Holiday and Les Miserables. My favourite was definately Les Mis.

I love Miss Saigon, Guys and Dolls, Blood Brothers, Little Shop Of Horrors, Cabaret, Chicago, West Side Story and Rent.

All the shows I've been to see have been in Glasgow or Edinburgh, the only shows I've seen in London are the Lion King (which was beautiful) and We Will Rock You (which was fun..but quite pointless)

Dying to see Avenue Q and A Chorus Line.

And I hate Andrew Lloyd Webber. Everything he touches turns to shit. Except perhaps Cats. But I think that's more down to the wonder that is TS Eliot's Old Possum's Book Of Practical Cats. We're just lucky Webber didn't butcher it. I mean Starlight Express..that just screams lack of talent.

Sorry, this is a rather large post..theatre is my life. And soon to be my career choice excited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 5:43 am

I wanna see Rocky Horror!! Sad

And I also REALLY REALLY wanna see The Vampire Lestat.

I went to New York a while ago on business with my mum and the last show was the day before. >_<

I was soooo pissed!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 9:22 am

i wanna go see rocky horror and dress up! i didnt last time but sooo wanted to.
we went to the playhouse in edinburgh and they didnt search us. but richard hillman from corrie was the criminologist and everyone kept booing and stuff when he came out Very Happy mucho fun.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 11:06 am

WICKED! Yayayay

I read that they want to make a harry potter one Neutral Sad
btw I'm sure there was already a topic on this?
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 11:14 am

You're right there was! It's merged now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
gill

gill

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 11:31 am

ahaha. I thought this thread looked familiar. Looking back, I almost said the exact same thing..oh well
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 2:21 pm

Sweeney Todd, Company, Rent, A Little Night Music, Phantom, Les Miz, Chicago, The Wedding Singer, Drowsy Chaperone, Wicked, Curtains, Rocky, Tommy, Hairspray, Spring Awakening, Avenue Q, Young Frankenstien, All of the Disney shows, Jesus Christ Superstar, etc.

Yeah, I love musicals. There's more, but that's what I can think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 2:58 pm

Yay Tim Burton is making a Sweeney Todd film with Johnny Depp in it

I <3 Tim Burton films
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musicals?   Favorite Musicals? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Musicals?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next