The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ?   Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:34 pm

I have oily skin and
it's time for me to buy a new eye cream and moisturizer because i'm running out.
Ive been using the Sonia Kashuk firming eye cream and i don't see any difference.
As far as moisturizer i was using Studio Moisture Fix from Mac and it's okay but maybe there is something better out there?

Can you guys share your favorites please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ?   Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:59 pm

Go for Estee Lauder dearie.

They're amazing for oily/combination skin. I used Advanced Night Repair in both the face and eye cream. The consistency is more of a gel and absorbs almost instantly into your skin so you can apply makeup right away and you won't feel like you have a film on your skin.

The Day Wear Plus for Normal/Combination skin is sooooo light and it gives just the right amount of moisture to skin that isn't prone to dryness. I have dry skin so I dont feel like it gave enough moisture to me, but I'm sure it'd be perfect for you.

If you don't want to buy the Day Wear plus as well, the Advanced Night Repair would be great as a day cream and night cream. They are expensive though at about $40 each for the Night repair, eye cream, and day cream so you might want to try out the gift set that comes with all three in mini size so you dont have to commit to the full jar. I'm not sure if they still offer that set though.....

Either way, try it out that the department store. I really reccomend it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ?   Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Oh great!! i will try that out!! i actually was offered a job at estee lauder recently so it's funny that you would recommend them. Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ?   Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 4:36 pm

No worries! Congrats on the job offer! I really hope you get it. Since MAC is owned by Estee Lauder, you might be able to get discounts on MAC as well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ?   Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 4:41 pm

oh i didn't know that!! very cool Smile)) I hope i get it too now !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: elizabeth arden!   Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:15 pm

i found this great eye cream, it's elizabeth arden "good morning eyes" it's not greasy and rubs right in and immediately brighten up my eyes, as well as protects the delicate skin around the eye from the elements!
as far as moisturizer goes, i'm extremely picky because my skin is sensitive and dry so i always end up buying creams that never seem to absorb right! i swear by aveeno for everyday general use though (i use the calming formula for red skin).. however am still in the market for something to really wow me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ?   Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite eye cream/moisturizer ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Product Reviews-
Jump to: