The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Benefit's Erase Paste Review:

Go down 
+2
anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Benefit's Erase Paste Review: Empty
PostSubject: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:33 pm

http://musemedia.blogspot.com/2008/03/benefit-erase-paste-review.html

after reading that, I will def be willing to buy: I like thicker formulas, and although I don't need TOO much for the eye area [unless Im stress riddled like last week, fuckin ew], I think its useful for those with oily/combo skin, that don't experience too much dryness.

thoughts? opinions? discuss it here.

SORRY. thought I was in PR section: how lame of me! Mod, plz move this ASAP.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 1:38 am

Oki Doki Puffyoki.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 1:53 am

Hmmm. Being someone who suffers from a lot of dryness in the cheek and eye area, I wouldn't go out of my way for this. If it's US$26, well, you can get a pot of Kryolan Dermacolour for far less than that, and that shit is crazy pigmented, and not at all drying (I've had so much of this slapped on me, I should know).

That was a good review, though. It'll be interesting to see how it works on you, Puffypuff.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 3:00 pm

yes, thing is, kryolan isn't readily available here. I could stand to use something that's slightly drying, since my skin is oily in the middle, and dry everywhere else. I think it would be nice to try!
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Just be careful with things that dry out your skin. If it gets too dry, which skin sometimes can do really quickly and sometimes for no reason, you actually end up producing MORE oil. If that stuff is drying, its probably not good for day to day use.

Benefit is usually really good though. Perhaps before you buy it, go a store and sample it first. Thats how I buy a lot of makeup. If I'm at the mall and am considering something, I'll put it on and if I still like it at the end of the day I will go back and buy it.

And I know I'm still the only person in the world that uses this...but I less than three my Cinema Secrets still.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:41 pm

your cinema secrets will never fail you, dearest. n.n

the drying factor doesn't bother me, I keep my skin moisturized pretty damn well. I'm lemming for that elizabeth arden foundation like crazy, though...SO many great reviews. mmph.
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:53 pm

Ooooh Elizabeth arden foundation, that sounds fantastic!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:02 pm

oh yeah, its a brand new one. Ive seen some before and after photos of some pretty grody ladies, and its pretty much a miracle in a bottle. plus, they're giving away travel sized bottles when you buy a regular size...I think this calls for a trip to dillards. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:05 pm

i don't wanna be a bublle burster but bare in mind those pics are probably shooped
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:35 pm

oh no, they're like from average run of the mill blogger ladies. not stuff on the actually EA website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:40 pm

ohhh ok then

awesome
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:11 pm

yeahh I never trust pics from the actual site, they're ALWAYS shopped. Ive seen women that are two toned, have red blotchy cheeks, and sallow tones. with this foundation, they looked like...tonnes better. as if they were just born flawless. I'm so lusting for it.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:28 pm

I have a friend from school that works at the EA counter and she absolutly loves that foundation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:46 pm

*dies*

we have an EA counter here, too. I think I'll be hunting this down in a week or two. n.n
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:42 am

NightmaresOnWax wrote:

And I know I'm still the only person in the world that uses this...but I less than three my Cinema Secrets still.

I WANT to use it but the only place I can get it is on Ebay and the seller only ships to USA! : ' (
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benefit's Erase Paste Review:   Benefit's Erase Paste Review: Empty

Back to top Go down

Benefit's Erase Paste Review:
Page 1 of 1