The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

can i get a review on baked stuff?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

can i get a review on baked stuff? Empty
PostSubject: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:34 am

Im not sure if i mean baked or not..

i want more info on cosmetics that are all swirly and cool like the mac mineralized skinfinishes, which im pretty sure are baked?

If you know of any other brands and have used them please review them here!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:39 am

Pretty sure Physican's formula make baked stuff...haven't tried it though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:41 am

tooo the website!

excellent, hasn't puffmeister used some of those?
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:43 am

Dunno. Ask her.

Anyhow, I have Light Flush MSF and I j'adore it. SO SO much. It's awesomely soft and it's got minerals and good stuff in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:46 am

what colour is the light flush? is it lighter than glissade? cos i see alot of them up for teh sales
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:50 am

It's sorta pinkish with bronze veins...It looks prettttty. I like that it's more coloured then some of the other MSF, coz I use it as a blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:52 am

yeah i used glissade as a sooort of blush by packing it on today and it thought it was rather pretty. my eyeshadow leaves alot to be desired, because the colour is practically invisible and my stupid left eyelashes curl so much that the mascara goes on my eyelids
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:53 am

My shadow looked pooey today too, it just faded into a beigyish brown muck. It was freaking PLUM man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:54 am

ooh pretty. i think i have a plum. we're so off topic right now Razz
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:54 am

Lol, we're too cool to stick to topics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:55 am

thats damn right!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:14 pm

I've tried a few of the Physician's Formula baked things (an eyeshadow trio and a blush.) It's been a while since I've had them but they were both really nice and very pigmented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:26 pm

yes, PF has baked cosmetics, so does mac and laura geller and too faced and yadda yah. baked stuff is usually softer and more pigmented and are worth the money if made well. its all about the brand behind it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:53 pm

excellent, thanks puffy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:45 pm

I own Physicians Formula baked blush and I love it. You can wear it dry for a soft natural day look. Or you can wear it wet for a more glamorous nighttime look. If you take a brush and add a tiny bit of water to it, and gently rub it onto the blush, You can create a darker color. Color all depends on which baked blush you buy. I think it's definatly worth the money. I haven't tried any other baked products, But I'm sure they are good as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i get a review on baked stuff?   can i get a review on baked stuff? Empty

Back to top Go down

can i get a review on baked stuff?
Page 1 of 1