The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Makeup Don'ts!

Go down 
+10
Beckygdizzle
Aelwyndaeira
Gloomyjewel
pinkhaired
Lindsay
NightmaresOnWax
kaylalane
Le_Saboteur
PolyphonicThought
shadowsforsale
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 1:35 pm

Lol I taught my older sister to do nice makeup. : ]]
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 1:36 pm

I'm trying to teach my sister. I love doing makeup on her! I'm trying to get her really into it and good at it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 1:39 pm

Lol, well i always used to do my sisters makeup, but... then she got into a different style, and so I just gave her tips and such. :] and now that she left us and went off to college, etc. she's doing a pretty good job herself. lol.
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 5:13 pm

My sister doesn't wear make up at all. It kind of depresses me. Whenever I have crazy stuff on...she just gives me that "wtf you're insane" look.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 8:41 pm

my sister's makeup generally doesnt look good because she doesnt BLEND it. she doesnt wear foundation, just eye makeup, and she'll wear 3 colors that would ordinarily look good together, but then she doesnt blend them together and it looks terrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 5:54 pm

CCortneyy wrote:
Lol, well i always used to do my sisters makeup, but... then she got into a different style, and so I just gave her tips and such. :] and now that she left us and went off to college, etc. she's doing a pretty good job herself. lol.

I wish I had a younger sister or a sister or a friend like that to help me out. @_@ Your a good sis!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 6:28 pm

lol thanks : ] she got mee into music, and i got her into makeup. : ] lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 6:32 pm

so cute >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:41 pm

when people put blush on to dark or too pink and they look like little barbie dolls

rrrrr >:[

and i dont think black lipstick is very cute at all..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:42 pm

i can rock it!!!

i'll show you!!!...but not now...later!!!
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:44 pm

Unless you're magic, actual black lipstick seems to wear off really fast.. black eyeliner achieves the same effect, though! Just don't use it on your eyes after your mouth.. I imagine that would have bad consequences.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:46 pm

...I'm amazing...I said I'll show you...just wait
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:46 pm

I hate when people do the lines of eyeliner under there eyes like the dude from good charlotte used to do. I'll admit I was guilty of this in 8th grade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:47 pm

Lindsay wrote:
I hate when people do the lines of eyeliner under there eyes like the dude from good charlotte used to do. I'll admit I was guilty of this in 8th grade.

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:49 pm

Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 1104264972_jiMadden15

like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:52 pm

pretty sure I did that...god it was gross

but i did this cool look with purple and just one of those lines one time that came out pretty well
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:57 pm

r!nGw0rM wrote:
...I'm amazing...I said I'll show you...just wait

I never meant to imply you weren't, sorry if it seemed that way. It took my friend and I ages to figure out how her black lipstick would stay through a band show, with her rocking out and drinking water and all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 10:00 pm

Lindsay wrote:
Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 1104264972_jiMadden15

like that

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Yeah, I don't like that either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 10:44 pm

shadowsforsale wrote:

I never meant to imply you weren't, sorry if it seemed that way. It took my friend and I ages to figure out how her black lipstick would stay through a band show, with her rocking out and drinking water and all.

oh no... i didn't take any offense i'm just bein a dumbass
Back to top Go down
Zombiere

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 12:10 am

I really hate it when girls have a really pretty face, but ruin it with pounds of foundation. Ick. It ends up making them look tacky. I went to high school with a girl who had bad acne, and the way she did her hair and make up just made her look worse. First of all she didn't straighten her hair from the top. So the top was curly and the rest was straight, so it looked really crappy. Plus you could see her roots really bad. Her make up was just terrifying! She would wear so many layers of foundation, and it was WAY too dark for her skin tone. It ended up making her acne show up even more! So in the end all she did was make her flaws more apparent. lol. Stuff like that makes me wonder how someone in their right mind could sell her make up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 1:06 am

bright blue 80s eyeshadow with no foundation or anything
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 2:37 pm

r!nGw0rM wrote:

When you're make-up doesn't match the rest of your style

crazy cyber goth make-up does not look cool with flat brown hair...and you don't wear glitter eyeshadow with your pajamas...it just doesn't work that way...people won't think you're cool, you just look like you're trying to hard

bleach blonde hair and black eyebrows and vice versa

i'm sure i can think of more

Oh my gods! So true! You HAVE to come to Hamilton and hang out downtown or in the East End, because EVERYONE there does this. It freaks me out that half our city's population are makeup-challenged.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
Beckygdizzle

Beckygdizzle

Number of posts : 586
Name : Becky-Sue, babydoll =]
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 2:44 pm

this girl had like pounds of caked on makeup and then baggy tshirt and jean shorts....and boots. it was weird.

and it was hot so her makeup was all gross and meltyy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missin_my_bambiigurl
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 2:00 am

Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 Pplawschool1

you guys should have seen my fucking face.

I went from like, O.O
to like...hm. you remember that skanky face I made in that one pic? like that, but ten times worse.

then my eyes started to water and I had to close the page.

this is ugly at a whole new level ya'll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 2:03 am

woah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Don'ts!   Makeup Don'ts! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Makeup Don'ts!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next