The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beauty Tips & Secrets

Go down 
+14
Bianca
cherrybomb
ninibaby
hyperventilating
abercrombie
anjelik_dreamin
TOONRULESOK
NightmaresOnWax
Lindsay
pinkhaired
PolyphonicThought
Aelwyndaeira
GinaELIZABETH
Kirsty
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 9:56 pm

theres no real way to get rid of cellulite though is there? :[
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 10:12 pm

broken_Treehouse wrote:
theres no real way to get rid of cellulite though is there? :[
oh man I wish there was....mine is gross and out of control
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 10:15 pm

Me too D:
But I mostly don't care. I only care when my asshole guy friends make comments on how gross cellulite is. Then I hear stories that guys don't care that much! Contradictory much?!?
Haha.

It's not the end of the world though. I mean... lumpy thighs and butt... there could be worse.

SO SUCK THAT ANY GUY WHO THINKS I'M GROSS JUST COS I GOT A BIT OF CELLULITE! Chhhhhhhhh.
Every woman is bound to get it at some stage in their life anyway I reckon. So he's DOOOOOMED!
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 10:21 pm

Yeah, as much as I dislike mine....Im too lazy to do anything about it or care that much about it. Im sure eating a box of oreo's today didnt make anything better. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 6:17 am

But really, science has proved that there's no way to get rid of cellulite. I hope I'll never get any : DDD
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 7:08 am

I have cellulite too and I hate it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 7:54 am

Chhh RUB IT IN WHY DON'T YOU VIIVI!!! Razz Hahaha nah, I'm only kidding!!!
Hey, it could be worse! We could have like... folds of skin hanging down our butt and legs or something! That would suck a little more. So woop for no folds of skin! Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 10:35 pm

I JUST BOUGHT A BLENDING BRUSH!!!! Hahaha. No more applying eyeshadow with my fingers!!!! Very Happy

I've been searching for an angled brush but I can't find one ANYWHERE! I might have to go buy one from Napolean. Expensiveeeeeee!!
Back to top Go down
80sobses

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:49 pm

Does any 1 have any good tips for getting rid of dandruff I use head and shoulders but it doesnt help much and ive tryed heaps of other stuff but they dont work:)
plz help
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:55 pm

neutrogena shampoos = love.
Back to top Go down
80sobses

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Heres some not bad sounding face masks

Yogurt Face mask
> 1 tbsp natural yogurt
>1 tbsp runny honey (microwave for a few mins)
Combine mixture, then apply to face.
Let sit for 15 minutes.
Wash face with steaming washcloth.
For dry skin, use an extra tsp of honey.
Oily skin? Add a few drops of fresh lime juice
#################################
Juice mask 4 oily skin
>1 tsp lemon juice
>2 egg whites
>3 tsp honey
>1 cup strawberries
>Optional: 4 drops of your favorite essential oils

Mash or blend the above ingredients.
Smooth over face.
Let it stay for 10 minutes.
Rinse.
Yogurt face mask for sensitive or sunburnt skin
>1 cup natural yogurt (we like it just-out-of-the-fridge cold)
>½ cup oatmeal (any type of basic oatmeal works here)

Mix the ingredients together.
Apply to the skin for 10-15 minutes.
Wash off mask with a washcloth steamed in the microwave (careful that it's not too hot).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 10:16 pm

sounds awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Wild_Chi

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 3:07 pm

I used to have really dry, coarse ends on my hair & this homemade hair mask is amazing!
You get 1 tablespoon of cocounut oil & 1 of olive oil, heat it in the microwave for about 15 seconds 'til it's warm & then apply over your hair.
Leave it on all night/day and then wash off with a clarifying shampoo. It doesn't leave your hair looking or feeling greasy atall, just really smooth & soft.
Also, getting a juicer & drinking a fresh fruit or vegetable juice every day is so good for your skin. My favorites recipies for glowing skin are:
carrot,pineapple & ginger or
Cucumber,spinach,pepper & celery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 4:50 pm

80sobsesser wrote:
Does any 1 have any good tips for getting rid of dandruff I use head and shoulders but it doesnt help much and ive tryed heaps of other stuff but they dont work:)
plz help

like Puffy said the Neutrogena stuff is good but Denorex shampoo is the same type as the Neutrogena(coal tar) but it's stronger...coal tar shampoos are also better if you have dyes hair because they don't have chemicals that will strip the color
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 11:44 am

Vaseline. I swear it works for everything. I like to rub it on my shoulders for a sexy glow when i wear strapless tops. moisterizes and looks great!

Oh, and for anyone who has bad acne, face, back, wherever, go to your doctor. My mum made me go aout a year ago and we got these tablets called Tetracycline and i swear my skin cleared up in just a month and not i don't get zits for as long as i'm taking it. It's really great.

Rinse your hair with vinigar before you put a bright dye on your hair, it makes the hair follicles more porous and therefore soak up the dye better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 1:12 pm

TOONRULESOK wrote:

Rinse your hair with vinigar before you put a bright dye on your hair, it makes the hair follicles more porous and therefore soak up the dye better.

Maybe kind of a stupid question, but since I'm thinking of dying my hair ... Do you have to rinse out the vinigar or leave it on while dyeing? * feels kinda dumb asking this Embarassed *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 1:15 pm

i'd say pour vinigar on it, then rinse with hot water...and i think she means like manic panic type dyes...but don't take my word for it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 1:19 pm

Ow okay ... Very Happy thanks though!
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 1:22 pm

Yeah, rinse it out. =)

And be careful doing this if your hair's brittle already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 9:41 pm

about the cellulite..

i'm a bit on the short side, & my legs aren't exactly 'chunky' but really close.. lol.
ANYWAYS, i have cellulite like on the back of my thighs, but i do maybe 30 squats every night before i go to bed & you really can't see anything now..! c:

i've been doing this for a few months, though, but it's almost like the cellulite was never there.
mhm. {:

-----
also, instead of using hot rollers when i curl my hair, i use scotch tape..
just curl my hair with my fingers or an iron & tape it up, then leave them in all night.
unlike most hot rollers, the tape won't leave creases.
c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 9:47 pm

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

MEGAN YOU HAVE GIVEN ME INSPIRATION!
That'll help tone up my thighs too! The evilest part of my body!

YAY!

Btw your avatar is adorable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 10:05 pm

awwww, thank you! hehe. :3

i've kinda been skipping my routine lately, for like a week and a half..! haha..
but my leggies haven't gotten out of shape yet.

my mommy told me to do this because i told her that it embarrassed me.. s:
& she was sooo right, i think she knows everything.
c:
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:26 am

Doesn't tape rip out your hair?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:39 am

the cheap stuff doesn't..
c:

it's sticky enough to stay, but when you go to take it out, it comes off just fine.
well, i've never had any problems.
s:
Back to top Go down
AllieAsp

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 4:20 am

I have one of those lice combs with the really thin teeth, you can get them from places like boots for £1ish and the are great for back-combing/teasing your hair - plus I find its easier to un-knot when you use one of them - even if you do have to look like a fool buying one... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Tips & Secrets   Beauty Tips & Secrets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty Tips & Secrets
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next