The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what do i wear with this skirt?

Go down 
+2
pedestrian
girloflowers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
girloflowers

girloflowers

Number of posts : 1510
Name : Lily
Registration date : 2008-11-05

what do i wear with this skirt? Empty
PostSubject: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:10 am

what do i wear with this skirt? Tumblr_ktjyn4qlYP1qzl404o1_500

The hell do i wear with this?
even though it looks like the back of my leg that is in fact the front of the skirt. and my legs.
Im thinking something a little bit dare i say hardcore? punky? and a little bit slutty.
help me out here x.x
Back to top Go down
pedestrian

pedestrian

Number of posts : 113
Name : Rachel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:13 am

man, my fashion sense is not as good as yours, but honestly, i might just do a black tank top, maybe with some punky embellishments? I think you'd have to go relatively simple- with a statement piece like that, you'd risk looking overwhelming. That said, i think it should be all about the accessories. a pair of sexy studded black heels perhaps? vampy makeup?
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1569390335&
girloflowers

girloflowers

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 am

what about like
rrrreeeeaally sheer black stockings all ripped up
with some nice black heels
and a black bustier that could pass for a singlet top with built in boob support?
Back to top Go down
pedestrian

pedestrian

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:22 am

that sounds super hot. that gets the rachel stamp of approval lol.

this isn't a fashion thing, but when i'm wearing a super sexy outfit, i like to wear a very masculine perfume/cologne. something about it just makes the outfit feel that much more feminine? i dont know...
Back to top Go down
girloflowers

girloflowers

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:24 am

oh sneaky. the aim of the night is to get as many free drinks as humanly possible.

the youngest of our friends FINALLY turns legal this weekend hehehehehehehehehe

hence wanting to look a little bit slutty
Back to top Go down
pedestrian

pedestrian

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:26 am

oh goodness. hell, looking like you will in that outfit, I'D buy you a drink, and i dont do that fer just any lady. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 am

Lil, I agree with like what your saying with the heels and black top. but maybe not ripped up tights, i'd go for thick black tights, you wanna look a little slutty, not trampy.

But the cologne idea is siiiick
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:46 am

how bout sexy over slutty o.O
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:56 am

If it was me, I'd be wearing a plain black top, either tshirt or vest. Black tights, not sheer because I like my tights to be black black. And I'd probably wear boots or black heels/flats.

I'd keep jewellery quite simple.

Hopefully it wont offend you but I think wearing stockings and ripping them isn't gonna be slutty...it's gonna be a bit trampy and I think it would look really kind of silly with the skirt.
Also seeing as that skirt seems quite short, I'd be even more inclined to go with the tits or arse rule and cover up a bit on top.
Maybe it's just me, seeing as my wardrobe is largely composed of statement skirts with plain tops or statement tops with plain skirts...
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
girloflowers

girloflowers

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:41 pm

the onyl problem is plain tops turn my boobs into one giant boob sausage, its really unnatractice :/ the skirt is surprisingly long though

thick tights are really not an option, it's like 40 degrees celcius around here ahahaha. i really don't want to die of heat stroke Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:36 pm

dont wear tights then Smile much better option than ripped up ones!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:12 am

i wouldnt have said necessarily thick tights, regular ones would work too but if it's that hot, I'd go with none over ripped, like Sarah said.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:53 pm

I'd go with a black vest, any shape, sheer black tights, and biker boots. maybe with a gold brooch or something. Or a white vest with some white pumps for a more summery look. Or like, a punch blue vest with a long gold pendant and blue shoes (electric blue and gold is always a good look),

Personally i'd steer away from ripped tights, not because it'd ook trampy or whatever, but more because i think patterned shirt and stuff going on on your legs could look a bit too much if you know what i mean? like, with something like that, it's quite statement, so nothing with too much detail methinks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:10 pm

I don't think you should wear tights with the dress. Wear heels that can match the skirt, and a top thats low cut and plain, but nothing trampy. Keep your accessories to a minimum, as the skirts vulgar on its on (in a good way, of course) with just a necklace and some pretty dangly earrings.
Back to top Go down
girloflowers

girloflowers

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:34 pm

thanks for all the suggestions guys. I don't really own anything plain but a black singlet which looks awful on me (so i sleep in it)
I do have a vest but because its a high waisted skirt it looks wierd and funnily proportioned. I think I'm going to ake it back, or offer it to my friend who i caught lemming it the other day
Back to top Go down
girloflowers

girloflowers

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 pm

i ended up wearing ti with a little black puffy sleeved top and it looked ok, but now its sititng in my wardrobe gathering dust lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do i wear with this skirt?   what do i wear with this skirt? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do i wear with this skirt?
Page 1 of 1