The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Benefit cosmetics.

Go down 
+9
pinkhaired
gill
anjelik_dreamin
NightmaresOnWax
Lindsay
abercrombie
witch_lilly
shadowsforsale
PolyphonicThought
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:29 pm

I just saw in People mag this new bronzer that washes off. I forget what its called. Something witty and cute of course. I don't know, I just thought I might mention it.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:08 pm

talk to the tan.

Benefit is having its Buh Bye sale...they're ditching brow zings and the get even powder. I'm so gonna get the BZ...and mum really wanted to try the powder. so that's something for her, too.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:09 pm

Oh man, that's the one! I knew you would know haha.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:10 pm

Im a huge fan. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:43 pm

FUCK YEAH! HELLLLLO BROW ZINGS and
Best of Benefit!
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 10:48 pm

;D

I wish I could order stuff online...mrr. Maybe I should check UD's brow things to see if theirs is actually dark enough...
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 am

Yeah, their brow box is really nice too! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 1:08 pm

Anyone have any tips on applying boi-ing?
I have two problems with it
We don't leave the radiators on all day so when I open my boi-ing it's always really hard. Would take foreeverrr to warm it up with my fingers so I leave it on top of the radiator for like a minute haha.
And the second is it alwaysss highlights dryness and looks dry and a bit cakey under my eyes.

I know this concealer is meant to be really good so I think I'm just applying it wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 1:44 pm

you need a really good eye cream. if you apply eye cream around and under your eyes, the concealer will go on a lot smoother [and you will use less, which I may have told you when you PMed me a while back].

second, you should take a concealer brush, pick up some concealer, and warm it up on your hand. that means going on top of your hand and moving the brush back and forth to work it up into a warm, smooth paste. this is another trick to make sure that you don't pick up too much concealer on your fingers.

hopefully that should help you some.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:26 pm

Cool, will definitely be getting a concealer brush then. I'll see if my mum has any eye cream so I can see what it's like, if not I'll get some too. Thanks Puff Smile
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:50 pm

I really wanted to like boi-ing but i had the exact same problem Soraya..and I used a concealer brush..
had to keep puting it under a hot light before i used it and it looked a bit dry and cakey by the end of the day. I gave up on it =(
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
girloflowers

girloflowers

Number of posts : 1510
Name : Lily
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 3:31 pm

PolyphonicThought wrote:
you need a really good eye cream. if you apply eye cream around and under your eyes, the concealer will go on a lot smoother [and you will use less, which I may have told you when you PMed me a while back].

second, you should take a concealer brush, pick up some concealer, and warm it up on your hand. that means going on top of your hand and moving the brush back and forth to work it up into a warm, smooth paste. this is another trick to make sure that you don't pick up too much concealer on your fingers.

hopefully that should help you some.

warming it up on your hand could be unhygenic... i remember posting about some eyeliner on here and saying i warmed it up on my hand and being told it was unsanitary.

I guess just make sure your hands are really spectacularly clean first.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:13 pm

gill wrote:
I really wanted to like boi-ing but i had the exact same problem Soraya..and I used a concealer brush..
had to keep puting it under a hot light before i used it and it looked a bit dry and cakey by the end of the day. I gave up on it =(

That sucks! Grarl, seems impossible for me to find a concealer that works. It's either the wrong texture or has crappy coverage.
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:47 pm

I went into House of Frasiers in Glasgow today and this really nice Benefit girl gave me a make over! I generally have pretty dull skin and today it was like super dry and stuff, but this chick worked wonders.

She used:
Dear John moisturiser
Lipscription (comes with a little exfoliator and lip balm was amaaaaaaazing for my chapped lips)
A mixture of "That Gal" and "Erase Paste" to brighten up my skin
"10" the bronzer/ highlighter.
Eyecon and Powderflage to brighten up those peepers!
And a coating of bad gal plum to finish.

I was seriously impressed with everything she put on me. In particular the combo of that gal and erase paste was a miracle worker. My skin felt amazing and it lasted all day! Whats the main draw back. The cost of making me pretty = 160.00+

Ouch! I felt really guilty not buying anything because she was so nice, but my boyfriend was with me so maybe he'll have got the hint for my christmas lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Just thought I'd mention that a while ago I realised there was just a hard unusable layer at the top of my benefit boi-ing. I scraped that off and now it's fine. I love it! It works really well on me so long as I moisturise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benefit cosmetics.   Benefit cosmetics. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Benefit cosmetics.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4