The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deathly hallows tattoo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild_Chi

Deathly hallows tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 1:37 pm

So I just finished reading the last HP book and I know it's a little lame, but I've loved these books since I was a kid so I thought I'd get the deathly hallows symbol tattooed somewhere for my birthday 'cos for me the last HP book is like a really big event Embarassed If you haven't read the book, it's a triangle with a circle in it & a line through the middle of the circle.
The only thing is, I don't know where to get it done. I don't want it to be massive, maybe 1-2.5 inches high so obviously I don't want it done right in the middle of my back or anything.
I'd really like it on the inside of my wrist, but I'm starting a nursing course in sept. and they said no tattoos on arms.
So any other ideas, I don't want it somewhere it's never going to be seen, 'cos there's no point then.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 1:50 pm

What about your butt?
lol
jk
Uhh ankle?
Sholder?
Hip?
Idk.
You could always wear sleeves if you want to get it on your wrist.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 1:53 pm

I was gonna say ankle or foot too.

What about just above your bikini line? Like lower stomach at the side...
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 2:38 pm

aw i think that's a cute idea.
someone on my lj is getting a bracelet made but this is just as good!

get a small one on your foot...back of your neck (like quite small and covered by your hair), the base of your spine...

haha i doubt i would but if i got anything id have the hogwarts motto thing...never tickle sleeping dragons. that would amuse me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Wild_Chi

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 2:02 am

Kiki: aw that would be awesome, I was thinking about the hogwarts shield with all the houses on it, but this is abit smaller & more tasteful lol.
Idk, I already have tatts on both my hips & one planned for my ankle. Back of my neck would be ok if the hopsital allowed it.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 3:57 pm

I totally am getting the Hogwart's crest/shield someday. I remember reading HP and being like "Wow, that whole Deathly Hollows symbol-thing would make a great tat!"

I say, go for it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 5:12 pm

aw wow thats such a good idea!
its a good symbol for a tattoo, but i do like the idea of having the motto thing, always makes me laugh haha Smile
Back to top Go down
paleogrl

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 6:17 pm

I really like that idea for a tattoo! It would look great on the back of your neck, I think, if you will be allowed to have it there.

I've been thinking of a HP tattoo (dreaming, actually, I'm only 16) and your idea is the best one that would still look good if you decided not to like HP some day. But hopefully, that will never happen Smile
Back to top Go down
Wild_Chi

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 3:59 am

^ Yeah, I don't think I will be (Don't embarras easy lol) but if anyone teases me about it, to even know what it is, they will also have to be a HP geek.
I just emailed the university to ask if it would be a problem to have it tattooed on my wrist. It would be my ideal placement but I don't want to be kicked of the course in the first week for my tattoos lol.
If I did, which way up do yall think it would look best? With the point at the base of my wrist, or the flat side of the triangle?
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 5:55 am

i think it'd look better so the flat side of the triangle was against the flat line of your wrist, so it'd be upside down to you.
i think it'd look better like that.
Back to top Go down
Wild_Chi

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 9:17 am

Yeah I've been drawing it on with biro both ways & that way looks best. I also got an email back & apparently visible tattoos are fine so long as they're not offensive (My mum lied lol) so I'm gonna have it done after my birthday,yay!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 9:39 am

thats cool. you could always cover it up with makeup too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathly hallows tattoo   Deathly hallows tattoo Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathly hallows tattoo
Page 1 of 1