The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC

Go down 
+5
abercrombie
witch_lilly
anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought
Kirsty
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 11:14 am

ohh keeks you crack me up. Razz
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 9:33 pm

I'm terribly sorry us Americans steal everything. I am. Please don't hate us, even though I hate us, but that's besides the point.

But Hogwarts in America will be convienient for me Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

Number of posts : 658
Name : Tarren
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 3:23 am

How bout.... Now you really have to use your imagination.... But stick with me......

Hogwarts in AUSTRALIA!!!!!

Koala's might be magical... They have two thumbs...

Just joking. Hogwarts should be in the UK hands down.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 7:26 am

lets start a petition!

jk lives somewhere around here...
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 12:48 pm

I don't want to get back on subject, but I am totally going to! I doubt this has been said, but if it has, stfu:

Do you think Snape knew he was going to die the way he did? Just because when he died, Harry was right there for him to give the memories to, and for Snape to look into "his mother's eyes." But if Voldie had Avada'd him, he wouldn't be able to give Harry the momories and all that. It was just a little weird I guess. heh. That was the saddest part in the book though, when Snape died, it was unexpected, for me anyways.

The whole wand thing was really confusing. Who would have guessed that the hallows were THINGS and not places. haha. everyone was fooled!

I liked that Lupin's code name was Romulus... no one would ever guess that was him! lolz.

Hagrid should have died.

Neville should have killed Bellatrix.

"Voldemort" being taboo was an awesome idea. I liked that.

Voldemort dying. wtf. it wasn't very... eventful. There should have been more, it wasn't exciting, it wasn't thrilling, 7 books lead up to a big NOTHING. boo.

yup. I didn't just finish it btw, I just haven't been coming around.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 12:55 pm

haha, good point, seeing Neville do that would have been rad - but he killed snakey poo so I guess its all good. but I absolutely love that Mother Weasley got to Bellatrix the way she did - she must have snapped once that bitch touched Fred, mhm.

and wouldnt you expect Hagrid to die? instead of Dobby or something? why the hell did Hedwig have to die? blahhh.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 1:10 pm

i agree with pretty mich all of that plats!

Hagrid was on my guess list...because I thought he should and I altho I loved him, I wanted him to.

I liked the taboo too. i thought it was really cool, especially as harry is so used to saying it and when he got angry and forgot and thats how they got caught.

And hmmm true...you would have expected voldy to have avada'd him...it was kind of convenitent that harry was there to see him be good and then die and get the memories...i dunno, maybe Nagini was just peckish at the time Razz

I STILL HAVENT SEEN OoTP! DAMN SAMMY BEING SICK!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 6:14 pm

Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 1112389

damn its doing that thing...

it says:

Molly Weasley has 99 problems, but a BITCH ain't one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 10:13 pm

I FINISHED IT LAST NIGHT!
Omggggggg it was so fucking good. I'm so sad that it's all overrrrrr D:

I'm a little confused though. Voldemort was meant to have made himself master of the elder wand by killing Snape... so what was Harry going on about with Draco's wand? I'm confused on that bit. And I think Voldy's death should've been a tad more dramatic. It was a bit... limp lol.

I agree that Hagrid should've died. It would've made it so much better.

I love how Neville became the next leader! He was so strong and brave. And when they were like OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?! He was like "This? It's nothing" I was like awwwwwww you brave little thing!

I love how Hermione just cracked and kissed Ron. But it was so cheesy how Ron and Hermione ended up together in the end and so did Harry and Ginny. It would've been more interesting if some other shit happened in between. The perfect ending is just too corny. And Albus Severus was hilarious I thought. Thank God Ron and Hermione had normal named kids hahaha.

I looooooooved how Voldemort's name got tabooed! How smart! I got so pissed at Harry when he said it and they got caught.

I love how Narcissa betrayed Voldemort in the end by saying Harry was dead when he wasn't.

I LOVED how Mrs Weasley called Bellatrix a bitch. That was the best.

I hated that Fred died. That was the saddest death I thought. Although, Tonks and Lupin came close. I think I just found Fred's death worse because Harry was there when he died. But it was a huge shock that Tonks and Lupin were found dead in the Great Hall, and he wasn't there. And Tonks wasn't even meant to be at Hogwarts. She was meant to be with the baby. So sad. I love how Teddy grew up and came to dinner like 4 times a week in the 19 years later bit though.

I LOVE THAT OLIVER WOOD CAME BACK! He was so smexy in the movie, hopefully he'll reappear in the 7th!

I was so cut when Ron left. I wanted to bash the shit out of him. Thank God he came back, though. I thought he would've died!

I CAN'T BELIEVE SNAPE WAS GOOD ALL ALONG! You can really understand why Dumbledore trusted him, from all those convos we saw in the pensieve. And what's better was that Voldemort STILL thought that Snape was loyal! The sad thing is that when Snape was like "LET ME GO AND FIND THE BOY, MY LORD!" when they were in the Shrieking Shack, is that Snape would've been going to save Harry. Instead he got slaughtered. And all for Lily.

I thought Ginny's b'day present was awesome. If only Ron didn't interrupt... grr.

AND OMG POOR DOBBY! He was so good, why did he have to die? I loved Kreacher in the end, though. All he wanted was some respect. I love how he cherished the fake locket haha. So awesome.

It was gay how Harry used the resurrection stone. It didn't do anything.

The meeting in Kings Cross was lame. What's with the wimpering thing in the corner? I didn't get it.

How come Harry didn't hurt when Voldemort did the crucio to prove he was dead? That confuzzled me a bit. Was it cos he was so struck by being alive still?

I love when Voldemort was like "GIVE ME HARRY POTTER AND YOU WILL ALL BE SAFE" and Pansy Parkinson was like "WELL HE'S RIGHT THERE! SOMEONE GET HIM!" and everyone stood up to protect him and then McGonogall was like "Thank you Parkinson, you can be the first to leave, and your house will follow" hahahaha. I found that hilarious.

I like how Harry could see what Voldemort was doing, but Voldemort had no idea. And in the end Harry could control it.

It's funny that Crabbe ended up destroying one of the horcruxes hahaha. He's meant to be defending it, and instead he destroys it hehehe.

I WANT HARRY POTTERRRRRRR!

The movie is gonna be freaking awesome. I can't wait. Having said that, I still haven't seen the 5th movie....

SO YEAH! I think that's it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 10:46 pm

Very Happy YAY. haha. I am so excited about your post!

The wand:
When Draco disarmed Ddore at the end of book 6, the wand-won by the headmaster when he dueled that Grindelwalk-passed its allegiance to Draco not to Snape whose 'murder' of Ddore was prearranged and therefore not a defeat. Then Harry won Dracos wand at The Manor. so when Vmort tried to kill harry with the Elder wand, harry countered using Dracos want the two wands effectively canceled eachother out. The wand realized it was attacking Dracos wand refused to act against its master and rebounded the killing curse back to Vmort. whew!

The thing in Kings Cross on the floor was the part of Voldie's soul that was inside of Harry, the 7th horcrux.

The movie is going to be awesome, I think the most awesome thing in it will be the "Magic is Might" chair, I think that thing is going to look ammmmmazzzing in the movie! Yes.

Ron/Hermy's kids names were stupid, what kind of a name is Hugo? Thats dumb. haha. I loved that Albus had the middle name of Severus, totally adorable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 pm

OHHHHHHH! That makes sense now! THANKIES!

What's the Magic is Might chair, though? Did I miss something else? confused2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 11:17 pm

Omg, there was a chapter named that, it was the chair that was in the entrance to the Ministry instead of the golden statues. Remember, it had the bodies of Muggles make up the chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 11:19 pm

OH YEAH!
Hahaa, my bad. I skim over bits sometimes and miss important things like names lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 12:40 am

It's not Deathly Hallows, but I found this while going through my photos tonight:

Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 PlHp

LOLZ. I was goth, reading HP, winnnn.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:23 am

Nice hat.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 8:46 am

I hated the epilogue for one reason: It was an epilogue. I didn't want to know what happened 19 years later! I wanted to be able to imagine it for myself.
I only just finished it about 5 minutes ago, cus I was lazy and didn't read it whilst on holiday, so maybe I just need to reread the whole part about why Voldie was able to be defeated and why Harry lived when Voldemort cast Avada Kedavra in the forest. Cus I'm a bit lost when it comes to that at the moment confused2

Haha I'm so stupid I was going to say that I don't understand why the Elder Wand was in the air... but Harry cast Expelliarmus (sp?).. What a DURRRR moment.

Dyou know what? It would have been a pretty damn cool ending if Harry had died (but also killed Voldemort). Actually I just think it would be cooler for the film... Like with all the voices of his loved ones echoing in his head... and him keeping a strong expression ready to face his death... and then he sees Voldemort raise his wand and he closes his eyes and FLASH green light- and then the credits and classic HP song of course Razz

Ha.
Of course that wouldn't work in the (much more accurate and detailed) books because then the whole horcrux inside Harry being destroyed and Elder wand backfiring thing wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 11:37 am

I don't think when they make the 7th movie it will make sense... They left a lot of stuff out in OOTP the movie... Apparently they weren't even going to put Kreacher in it till Jk told them it'd be wise too.

Whoever's going to do Deathly Hallows is going to have a very tough job on their hands.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 11:40 am

Yup, this is the most.. fact orientated book out of the 7. They're just gunna have to forget about making it fit puzzle perfect with the other movies (come to think of it they already do that Razz).
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
xxmissyxx

xxmissyxx

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 11:44 am

Lol very true!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC   Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter End Discussion - SPOILER TOPIC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3