The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Make your own body form...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Make your own body form... Empty
PostSubject: Make your own body form...   Make your own body form... EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 11:57 am

So, I'm not sure how or where I found this, but it looks pretty easy, cheap, and very...damn it, I forgot the word. But anyways, it's a way to make a manikin to your exact measurements and pretty much all you need is a t-shirt and duct tape...yeah you need other stuff but...it's not like you don't already have the stuff lying around...
here's the link

http://www.taunton.com/threads/pages/t00002_p2.asp
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Make your own body form...   Make your own body form... EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 1:45 pm

oh yeah, Ive seen that before - I was gonna make one when I got a sewing machine, but I still totally want to buy one...hm, maybe I'll make my aunt buy one...I saw a Singer one on the JoAnn site where you could change the mannequin measurements; its to diiiie for. mm. Razz

but yay! so glad you posted this - it'll be so fun to do.
Back to top Go down
cheerios

PostSubject: Re: Make your own body form...   Make your own body form... EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 4:47 pm

It's soo much fun to make those! I made one in 7th grade so mine has a little bit more fat than I do now, lol. But yes, those help out and it's fun to leave them around the house in your clothes. I'm learning how to sew =D
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Make your own body form...   Make your own body form... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:57 pm

Thank you for that link! I need to make one of these.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make your own body form...   Make your own body form... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 8:12 pm

I would love to make one, just like how I would love to make my own clothes, but I lack a sewing machine. :{
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make your own body form...   Make your own body form... Empty

Back to top Go down

Make your own body form...
Page 1 of 1