The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hate your body/weight?

Go down 
+7
anjelik_dreamin
Gloomyjewel
Kirsty
Lindsay
gill
Le_Saboteur
PolyphonicThought
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do you feel about your weight?
I want to lose weight.
Hate your body/weight? Vote_lcap74%Hate your body/weight? Vote_rcap
 74% [ 23 ]
I want to gain weight.
Hate your body/weight? Vote_lcap0%Hate your body/weight? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I love my body the way it is!
Hate your body/weight? Vote_lcap26%Hate your body/weight? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
cheerios

Hate your body/weight? Empty
PostSubject: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 1:54 am

Do you? Want to lose weight, gain weight, or do you love your body? Just so that everyone on this forum knows...you're all sexy foxes and you don't need to change!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 1:59 am

I'd be happy to lose a couple of kilos. I weigh 60kg, which isn't bad at all, doctors always say I'm 'perfect' haha. I'm an Australian size 10. I love being that size. But I just wish that my stomach was a bit tighter, that my legs were more toned and my arms along with them. And I wish I had no cellulite on my thighs and butt! But I had some cellulite even when I was 13 and had a mega toned up body from all the swimming I did.

But all in all, my body isn't too bad I don't think.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 1:59 am

need to lose weight,
so I can get my breast reduction surgery.

these puppies gotta go.
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 2:42 am

I'm almost overweight according to my doctor, but I feel pretty happy with myself right now. And that was according to the BMI, which isn't the best indicator of health. I have my off days, though, like anyone else.

And, you know, I have big bone structure and stuff. Really. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cheerios

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 7:23 am

Yeah, BMI sucks. If you're in shape(which by your pics, you are!) then it's probably your muscle that makes you weigh more. Wink
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 8:03 am

i clicked lose weight..but to be honest it's not something that bothers me too much..im an everage weight, i'd just like to be a bit more toned y'know?
i dont care enough to watch what i eat though..i like my food far too much for that..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
paleogrl

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:20 am

I'm happy with my body weight actually. I'm pretty thin (5'7'' and 103 lbs), but I'm naturally that thin and I'm healthy, so it's all good.

haha sarahpuff, the phrase "these puppies gotta go" made me think of one of those cardboard boxes with free puppies in it that you see in movies... except in this case, it would be full of breasticles I guess
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 11:24 am

ehehehe. that would be quite amusing. then my friends can stop asking/calling dibs for my breasties.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 1:45 pm

I'm 5'2 and about 101 lbs. I'm ok with my size, but I hardly have any muscle and all I do have is fat, so I really need to tone up alot. I'm working on it though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 2:28 pm

im quite tall and naturally skinny.
i said i was happy with my weight and stuff because i am.
i once freaked out when we had to weigh ourselves in science because i was a bit heavier than the other girls but i realised im a fair bit taller so am bound to have a bit more even tho im skinny.
i would like my stomach and stuff to be a bit more toned tho. i have a wee bit of a tummy which id like rid off but its not big deal.

bodywise...i could use some bigger boobies Razz
they're nice enough but i would consider a wee boost maybe. only thing that annoys me a wee bit. can i have your spares sarahpuffy?! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 2:53 pm

aw hell, fine. I'd like to be a large C anyways, and Im a large D, sooo num.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 3:18 pm

I have skinny enough legs and arms, it's just my tummy that bothers me fat wise. It's really tubby at the moment. I should probably do swimming or something but I'm lazy. I needs my interwebs time! And I need bigger boobs. I'm getting more and more bothered by them. But hopefully they shall come.

My best friend complains that she has a fat tummy and all she has is this TINY little hardly noticeable bit at the bottom of her tum that's a lil bit tubbier than the rest. Mine is gettin tubby all over GRRR
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:36 pm

I want a tighter stomach and I want to lose some muscles in my arms.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:50 pm

I'm pretty happy with how my body is, I'm quite tall and skinny, but like kiki, i wish i had bigger boobs. And maybe a tighter tummy, arms, legs etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 11:40 pm

Jess, if you had any tighter a stomach, legs and arms, you would be bone. Just bone. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 12:31 am

i want more toned thighs and ass, and i want to tightlace eventually, only down to about 22 or 23 inches though. nothing scary like 15.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 12:35 am

WTF??!? People do 15??????!!!!
Omg. I just made a 15 inch circle with my tape measure and it's so freaking tiny. HOW DO THEIR RIBS NOT BREAK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 12:44 am

i dunno
dita von teese has a 15 inch waist whilst wearing a corset
thats about 40 cm for my fellow australians
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 1:01 am

That's nuts. No wonder I was so fascinated by her waist when I saw pics last night. I was like WOAH THAT'S A CURVE RIGHT THERE! Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 1:03 am

teehee
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 6:20 am

I'm kinda ashamed to say i clicked lose weight....
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
lady-dar

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 1:46 am

x

Last edited by on Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kelly-is

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 10:33 pm

I'm ok with my weight. I'm only 5'5 and weigh about 110. All i ask is that i get i tighter belly.... thats it. I'm cool with my boobs and my big booty. heh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 8:11 pm

I really want to lose weight.

My goal is 18 pounds (about 8kg) by the time school starts again.

My tummy area doesn't bother me much but I really need to tone up my thighs and hips.

I'm joining the tennis team and with those short lil' skirties, you NEED to have some nice legs.

Oh and my arms could use some work too......
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 8:19 pm

I wouldn't subscribe to any of those options.. I'm more interested in getting back in shape than losing weight, though I'd probably lose some, then gain it back in muscle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate your body/weight?   Hate your body/weight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hate your body/weight?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Odds & Ends :: Polls-
Jump to: