The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tanning body lotion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Tanning body lotion Empty
PostSubject: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion EmptyWed May 23, 2007 11:58 am

I have that body lotion that has tan in it, and the tan keeps ending up a bit patchy. Is there a certain way you should apply it?
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion EmptyWed May 23, 2007 12:43 pm

Make sure you apply it evenly...like idk maybe put a fine coating over before you really rub it in to make sure you're all covered? If youre doing it after a shower, make sure youre totally dry too. Oh and exfoliate! Razz
Im no help.

I dunno...ive never used it but I was gonna use it on my legs for a party I had so I could go tightless.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf

PostSubject: Re: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion EmptyWed May 23, 2007 1:08 pm

I really need to get some exfoliator.. still haven't got any even after the dry knees topic. Would St Ives apricot scrub do?
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion EmptyWed May 23, 2007 1:25 pm

you need to find one that works for you so try some out and remember that expensive doesnt equal better.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion EmptyWed May 23, 2007 5:49 pm

If you don't have an exfoliator on hand just washing with a washcloth thats a little rough works too. Just do it at the end of your shower when your skins a little more soft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion EmptyWed May 23, 2007 8:22 pm

and dont like put in on and then STRAIGHT AWAY like lay down or sit down or hug someone or something because thatll make it all smeared and stuff..not pretty X]
Back to top Go down
surftaxi

surftaxi

Number of posts : 402
Name : Bryce
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion EmptyWed May 23, 2007 10:32 pm

Most tanning stuff is subpar and is nearly impossible to apply evenly, unfortunately the expensive stuff seems to work better.

Of course, this is what I hear from mom/friends, I've never used it personally.
Back to top Go down
loveme4w

PostSubject: Re: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion EmptyThu May 24, 2007 4:40 am

he he

sure >.> <.<

nah, i kid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally

PostSubject: Re: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion EmptyThu May 24, 2007 9:47 am

I couldn't get any of high street ones (Johnsons, Dove etc) to go on evenly on me no matter what I tried. I've got St Tropez Everyday now and it's much much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion EmptyThu May 24, 2007 2:29 pm

just go to a tanning salon and use their spray on stuff
that usually goes on even
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 1:20 pm

You might just have a really crappy one, St. Tropez is the best mosituriser one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanning body lotion   Tanning body lotion Empty

Back to top Go down

Tanning body lotion
Page 1 of 1