The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Fashion Gossip!

Go down 
+16
Bianca
Jayme
Alexa Nightmare.
GinaELIZABETH
hyperventilating
Le_Saboteur
Aelwyndaeira
surftaxi
pinkhaired
kaylalane
NightmaresOnWax
shadowsforsale
anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought
Lindsay
Kirsty
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 10:04 am

I love lepard print shoes! I have some cute lepard print flats and I want some heals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 12:35 pm

my leopard flats have not been off my feet the past 2 weeks.
love them! & sooo comfy.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 1:23 pm

I'm scared to wear mine now, because they smell like feet from wearing them too much and I don't know how to get rid of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 4:18 pm

Go to your supermarket and go to.... whatever aisle it is tha they hold foot stuff cos you can get odour spray! And it works! You just spray it in your shoe, wait till it dries and then you're good to go! Stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:20 pm

Thanks I didn't even think about that! I kept trying Fabreeze but it didn't really help lol.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:21 pm

ehehehe, I do that too, or I add a little baby powder and body spray! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:29 pm

One of my STRAIGHT, guy friends, from California...told me the other night that gold is in apparently? Like with jewlery and stuff? Ick. I hate gold jewlery...I liked it as a little girl, but growing up...I'm much more a lover of silver (with my golden dirty blonde hair, I should like browns/peaches/golds cuz it'd look good but whatever) but for some reason gold just reminds me of cheap gold that mexicans wear. (no offense lol)
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:33 pm

haha, he's right, gold IS in. *fashion geek*

butt I dont like gold either. its best for me because of my golden undertones,
but silver really POPS against my skin. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:52 pm

i don't wear gold Razz

except for my sleepers

silver or white gold ftw

but i also can't wear anything with nickel in it
Back to top Go down
loveme4w

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 9:22 pm

mmm im a silver/white gold girl myself
i dont like gold, it kinda looks tacky to me - even if it is like a precious metal ^_^
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 10:15 pm

I've never worn gold (well, since the ex, my old engagement ring was gold). My lovely man bought me a ring that's a mix of yellow and white gold. The band is a soft yellow gold (not brassy at all, which is nice), and there is a white gold heart on top with a diamond in the middle.

It was apparently very expensive (he got it from some fancy dancy place). LOL....so it's definitely not cheap looking gold (which tends to be VERY yellow, which I don't like).
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 10:28 pm

I don't really like yellow gold either. So I was so happy when I got a white gold engagement ring, and its got pink stones!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 1:27 am

ooo nice!

my dream ring...

silver band,
with a slightly large diamond heart in the middle,
with two lil diamonds on the side...

oh fine, doesnt haveee to be heart shaped...
Im just a romantic Razz
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 3:06 am

Yeah, gold has never looked that great on me, even when I had nice olive skin. Silver seems to flatter people more on a whole, I think.

This lady I work with, she's lovely, but all she ever wears is gold jewelry. And so much of it. Sad

Mmm, I hate Crocs. At work we have these shoes which are like a cheap knock-off, except they're just PVC and people just don't realise that plastic stuff against skin is going to make you sweat like hell. Gah, they feel horrible as well.

I love the long t-shirts and sweaters and stuff. Given that I have a ridiculously short torso and very long legs, it evens me out a bit. Haha, that very long legs bit would look better if I didn't have chunky thighs Very Happy

I wish plus size girls would stop wearing stuff too small. Do they think it looks good?
Back to top Go down
Smile St

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 3:18 am

I don't really like gold OR silver jewelry. Well, I don't like WEARING it. I think it can look pretty on other ladies. Very Happy

Also, the other day I saw a chubbier girl in a parking lot and she had the whole "I'm wearing a big fat belt around my waist" thing going on, which I do not really like. Ha ha! It also looked super bad on her 'cos she was chubby... Like, I thought she was really cute! Just take the damn belt off or put it around your pants like it's supposed to be!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 6:27 am

Mmm I'm not a fan of the giant thick belt thing.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 6:30 am

i luuuuurve gold jewellery.
if i see a necklace and i think its awesome, i wont not buy it just because its gold.
altho i wouldnt wear proper gold jewellery...just stuff from topshop and whatnot.

like a good example.
i loved this necklace:
Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 Image1l
and i didnt wear gold...ever...but then there was so many cute gold necklaces, i tried it out and I like it on me.

altho yeh...i wouldnt wear like...say a wedding ring or something in yellowy gold.
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 8:14 am

Quote :
I wish plus size girls would stop wearing stuff too small. Do they think it looks good?

Everyone should stop wearing clothes that don't fit.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 8:19 am

I'll drink to that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 10:43 am

OMG KIKI is that necklace from asos! I lovedddddd it lol when i saw it on there!

And i dont waer real gold jewelrry eitha, just fakie stuff from like Claires or topshop, H&m, NEW LOOK ETC...
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 10:58 am

I'm not a huge fan of gold jewelry, but I do have a few gold neclaces that I really like.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 11:37 am

oh, the belt thing. for the first time in a LONG time,
the runway favourite became mainstream.
some girls did that with school uniforms!

and I HATE THAT SHIT TO NO END.

big belts, flats, leggings, mini, and A&F tank =
generic bullshit.

the end. =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 1:00 pm

PolyphonicThought wrote:

big belts, flats, leggings, mini, and A&F tank =
generic bullshit.

the end. =D

AGREED to the maximum.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 1:07 pm

dont forget the big, gawky necklace and earring combo from claires, with the cheap looking chanel throwback sunglasses, with the caked on makeup and badly glued on lashes with the uppity attitude to boot.

fakefakefakefakefake! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 3:24 pm

Sarah_Smile wrote:
OMG KIKI is that necklace from asos! I lovedddddd it lol when i saw it on there!

And i dont waer real gold jewelrry eitha, just fakie stuff from like Claires or topshop, H&m, NEW LOOK ETC...

yeh but i got mine cheaper...was like £2 from miss selfridge Razz

and yeh exactly...all my gold is h&m DUH! and topshop! Razz
<3 topshop jewellery so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Fashion Gossip!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next