The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Fashion Gossip!

Go down 
+16
Bianca
Jayme
Alexa Nightmare.
GinaELIZABETH
hyperventilating
Le_Saboteur
Aelwyndaeira
surftaxi
pinkhaired
kaylalane
NightmaresOnWax
shadowsforsale
anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought
Lindsay
Kirsty
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 10:42 am

I remember when that was in style and I wanted some of those pants! hahaha pleather is so gross.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 1:13 pm

yeah...I had black ones in 5th grade

then I got another pair when I was in 8th grade and people always said they looked cute on me...which I never thought different because I rarely got compliments

but thinking back...it probably didn't look that great
Back to top Go down
BamTheVa

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 10:45 am

hehe i never had any pleather trousers, but I did have some jeans made out of tonsa bits of different coloured demin, I actually loved them at the time, i was about 10 thought!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 1:15 pm

haha...i had a really low cut pair that looked like the waist band had been ripped off, a la Britney Spears...i was like 11 or 12...I loved those jeans soo much...and they were tight, one night "luckily" after getting home from the skating rink, they just gave out...and no one would ever fix them for me

boo...i miss those pants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 1:21 pm

Haha. I didn't have pleather pants but I had a baby blue leopoard print dress. omggg why did my mom let me buy that!

Also, I agree about the skinny jeans - they look bad on everyone IMO!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 6:59 pm

I think some people can rock it, both skinny and bigger girls (not bigger guys, though).

I don't have skinnies, but I do have some straight leg black jeans, and they look way better than skinny jeans ever would. I've too much hip for that shit, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 7:05 pm

ahaha, I thought you said,

"Im too hip for that - shit, Im afraid!"

XD!!!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 7:45 pm

Hahaha, awesome. Reading that sentence, I can see how. I thought I did after I read your post.

Maybe there's a virus going around. Lol 'cause we're on the intarwebs, geddit?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 7:50 pm

AHAHAHA OMG
Im such a sucker for jokes like that ^.^

a lot bedder than the one Gardner tells...blech >.<
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 4:26 am

haah i totally thought she said that too. And i like skinny jeans heaps! I'm totally off flares now, and they probably look bad on me anyway, i just think their comfy and cool! But I don't really wear those so tight against my ankles my feet are blue sorta ones. Mine are sorta half skinny half straight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 6:57 pm

you best believe everyone at my school was trying to be like me and wear pleather pants i was a loser. hahaha

and hmm..i usually only see skinny girls wearing skinny jeans and i think it makes them look like polly pockets..thats probably the look they were going for but geez! they look so teensy!
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 8:44 pm

ice__cream wrote:
this isnt in style now, but when i was 12, i thought it was.
i had baby blue pleather pants. yes, i said pleather.
Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 Leatherpants

those. except flared. and in baby blue. Razz

Hahahaha! I had brown pleather pants when I was 16! LOL! they had a matching jacket, too! I got them from Le Chateau. My sis had snakeskin and black pleather pants she used to wear in college during her "I'm a giant skank" days (LOL....pleather pants, sheer shirts, and miniskirts galore).
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 8:45 pm

r!nGw0rM wrote:
haha...i had a really low cut pair that looked like the waist band had been ripped off, a la Britney Spears...i was like 11 or 12...I loved those jeans soo much...and they were tight, one night "luckily" after getting home from the skating rink, they just gave out...and no one would ever fix them for me

boo...i miss those pants

Haha! I had those when I was about 12 I think.....*sigh* I think I weighed about 100lbs back then.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 8:48 pm

Lindsay wrote:
My mom said in the 80s she had jeans that were so tight at the bottom that they had a zipper around the leg just so you could get your foot in.

bwahahaha!

I used to work at FashionMax (I think it was 2002). The company USED to be called Crazy Lees, and specialized in jeans. Anyhow.....this woman came in with a pair of those jeans, complete with zippers, in a SUPER FADED black. I mean, these were actually FROM the 80s.

She wanted to EXCHANGE them! I shit you not! We hadn't carried jeans like that since 1989! And the stupid thing is, our regional supervisor was in that day, and LET HER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 12:41 am

Thanks. But No Thanks!

Crocs - Ugh. I don't get the point of them. The worst thing is the fact that they have little button images that you can add to those ugly holes on the shoes. What is this the new version of a key chain? Hah.

Loads Of Hairspray - A dab will do you a long way. You don't need to empty half the bottle on your head during one application. Better step away from flames. You'll go up like a christmas tree!

Fake Toe Nails - Okay. Getting a manicure, and false nails done for your FINGER nails is understandable. But for your toe nails? I think that's just a littttle on the wierd side. What happens if you trip? What if the nail flys off? Blood everywhere. Intense pain. Is it worth it? Uhhh phuck no!

Unibrows - They created these two metal pieces that close together in order to create a better shaped eye brow. Try using them. They also have eyebrow waxing available. No need to go around looking like Burt from Sesame Street!

Turtlenecks - Oh deary me! These things are absolutely hiteous! They make you look like you have NO neck. Nevermind a turtleneck. I don't know about you, but I don't wanted to look like a neckless extraterestrial. Haha.

Corderoy Jumpers - They just make you look like your wearing a Corderoy tent. They have no shape whatsoever. Unless your a kindergarden teacher, stay away from these.

Crocodile Skin Pants - Faux or Real. Doesn't matter. Please. Keep this look on the animal network not on your body. Don't go in the woods or someone might start shooting darts at you!

Theigh High Boots - My friend Deb had a girl come down from Virginia to stay with her, and she was wearing a pair of these. Omfg. She could barely walk! It was aweful! We had to help her zipper them up! These are just ick. That's the only word for it. Ick! Haha. Just bad..no..not a good idea if you want your legs to actually work the way they are suppost to!

Too Much Mascara - It seriously looks like people have miniture spiders living in their eyelashes. It's just ugly as all hell. Take your time when applying Mascara, and please for the love of god do not over apply it!
Yes, Please!

Footless Tights - Okay. I admit that some styles can be hiteous. But for us short folks who put on tights and they go up to our boobs..these are a must. I am not going to have trouble sitting down in tights just b/c Footless Tights are not the "in thing" lol. I am too short for that!

Mini Denim Skirts - When done in a tasteful manner. These are adorable. I however have bigger theighs. Therefore I will not wear them. lol. But if I did I would wear them with a cute pear of Footless Tights. =]

Pigment Eyeshadow - I love Pigmented Eyeshadow. It's so easy to apply, and blend in. It goes with different types of eyeshadows as well. You don't have to wear it with just pigmented eyeshadow. You can wear it with loose powders, or pressed eyeshadow. It's a great invention!

Tweed Sweaters - If you wear them correctly you won't look like old woman winter. Just make sure you only use one button and try to wear that thing, don't let it wear you! =] I just bought one, and it's ever so comfy and warm and fluffy! Fluffy be good!

Stretchy Jeans - Good for us women who have tummy's they'd like to hide. I just hate it how they are bigger in my ass area and in my leg area, then tight in the waist. Bugs me! Other than that I love them.

Baked Blush - I LOVE Baked Blush. Physicians Formula makes a fabulous line of these. They last alot longer, and it gives you that beautiful warm, shimmery look. Which I love.
Back to top Go down
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

Number of posts : 1209
Name : Flor, whatever
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 7:54 pm

^
fake toe nails??
OMG.. that's nasty!!

I really don't like Crocs
They're hot at the moment here in Arg but I absolutely hate themm
I mean... they look like Frankeinstein's shoes.. but very colorful!! o.O
A friend of mine says they're electrician's shoes 'cause of the rubber hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FlorMantecon
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Aelwyndaeira wrote:
Hahahaha! I had brown pleather pants when I was 16! LOL! they had a matching jacket, too! I got them from Le Chateau. My sis had snakeskin and black pleather pants she used to wear in college during her "I'm a giant skank" days (LOL....pleather pants, sheer shirts, and miniskirts galore).

Le Chateau!?!? I went to Quebec City with my French class last year and went there, and I fell in LOVE. It was basically like H&M but... Canadian? Sort of. I bought this yellow leather bag. It's like BRIGHT yellow and super cute. They had the BEST dresses there! Gah. I wanna go back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 12:56 pm

I hate, hate Crocs.

I don't know why but I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:02 pm

i actually like turtlenecks. i have a few really thin ones that look very cute with skirts.

and fake toenails seem like a waste of money/the most ridiculous thing ever! i'd like to see some in person, though, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:49 pm

fake toenails look really good, i wear them in the summer lol.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Nightmare.

Alexa Nightmare.

Number of posts : 1647
Name : Alexa.
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 6:47 pm

yay:
- dark skinny jeans - YES! they looks much better than light coloured ones.
- coloured skinnies - they're really cute if you know how to pull them off. i know i said i liked dark ones, but i ment actual "jeans". coloured skinnies are hot IF they are not jean material.
- cardigans - cute as fuck! they look good with pretty much everything and are also SO comfortable.
- flats - plain and black. cute little bows are an awesome touch. some colours and patterns are alright, but you can never go wrong with plain black.
- low cut shirts with ribbed tank tops - ahhh! it's like, the only thing i wear anymore. comfortable as anything and when pulled off with the right colours, looks amazing.
- big sunglasses - a la Nichole Richie. i just love them.

ney:
- flared jeans - they're okay sometimes, but i'm not the biggest fan of them.
- crocs - EW. just, ew. i don't care how comfortable they are, they look bad. just, no. gross.
- 649694567 hair clips - you're not a 6 year old. you don't need to bling your hair out with plastic clips.
- tucked-in shirts - bahaha. old men and scene kids tuck in their shirts, not teenage girls.

i might edit this with more later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexisastar
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 6:49 pm

I've seen fake toenails being applied, and I just shivered. They make your nails look....odd. I don't know. I think its just a waste, since you can get your toenails done really nicely anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 6:53 pm

i wanna do a list too
*thinks*

YESS:
1- Coloured skinny jeans/pants. I have no idea why i love them to much but i do.
2- Mini dresses with tights. ee cute!
3- High heels- so flattering and pretty!
4- Skate shoes- I do't wear any ther kind of sneaker.
5- water bras- ohhhhhh i love them! move over heidi klum!

NOOO PLEASE GOD NO!!:
1- crocs. i hate them with every fibre of my being and more. they are vile vile viel. i don't give a crap how comfy they are! wear skate shoes instead
2- paisley *sob*
3- I concur with the hairclip thing
4- People who wear JUSt leggings and a tshirt. put a fucking skirt on or SOMETHing! i don't want to see your cellulite and panty line ok??? ok.

thats all i can think of atm
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 7:09 pm

Quote :
4- People who wear JUSt leggings and a tshirt. put a fucking skirt on or SOMETHing! i don't want to see your cellulite and panty line ok??? ok.

Hahahaha....it's people reliving the late 80s-early 90s, I think. Just because leggings are back "in" doesn't mean anyone over the age of 21 should wear them, and it doesn't mean to wear them with just a shirt!
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 7:27 pm

Actually, with the right body type, I think a big tee and leggings looks cute.
~~~
I like...
Cigarette/drain pipe/Skinny Jeans: Hot hot hot, the skinnier the jean the more I love.
Vintage band/tees in general: Comfy to wear, and mega cute!
Heels: Uh, yeah, that's all I ever wear!
Cardigans: I love long cardigans, more than crop, but I love 'em both.

I hate...
Ugg-style boots, and Uggs.
Cheesy Movie quote tees
Big black cheesy goth pants
with chains and everything.
Yuck.
Tees that say where they're from like a billion times (i.e. American Eagle stuff, Hollister, etc.).~~
OH! And when people try to be cool by not wearing a coat when it's 10 degrees outside with a windchill of 3!
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Fashion Gossip!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next