The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Fashion Gossip!

Go down 
+16
Bianca
Jayme
Alexa Nightmare.
GinaELIZABETH
hyperventilating
Le_Saboteur
Aelwyndaeira
surftaxi
pinkhaired
kaylalane
NightmaresOnWax
shadowsforsale
anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought
Lindsay
Kirsty
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 7:45 am

I get really annoyed by those T-shirts at abercrombie and stuff that advertise fake places...or when people wear things that are like SURFING! But chances are..they have never been surfing ever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 9:27 am

I was looking in CosmoGirl the other day and HEAD TO TOE WHITE is prevailing once more. I think it looks ridiculously tacky, and just waiting for a spaghetti stain.

And don't even get me started on Crocs. They are ugly, stupid and people look so awful in them. I don't care about how comfortable they are, that's just their damn excuse for wearing something so hideous. (Sorry if anyone here really likes Crocs.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 10:48 am

Abercrombie had a shirt awhile ago that said 'Two wongs don't make a white' So even though that definitely a true fact and everything, I don't think all them whiteys have the grounds to call 'those of Asian decent' wongs, sooo I refuse to shop there now :]
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 11:47 am

I refuse to shop there because it is ridiculous and expensive.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 11:50 am

PWN'd wrote:
The period thing is true. Very true. I'm just tired of seeing a cami layered over a cami layered over a cami layered over 7 other camis with a shirt over all of that that screams, 'I PAYED RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY FOR A PIECE OF FABRIC THAT'S SEWN TO ANOTHER PIECE OF FABRIC AND HAS SOME STUPID NAME BRAND TAG SEWN INTO THE BACK'.

ahaha, I KNOW. so deliciously irritating. I layer tanks with long sweaters, maybe a different top over it for dimension, then a thin button up sweater and a cardigan thats just a tad larger [when it gets cold here, it gets COLD, and Im always close to dying in the classrooms] - then decent jeans and my vans. nuff said!

ack, I love being my own person.

and I hate to admit this,

but that's GARDNER'S big excuse for wearing crocs.

cute on kids,
not on nerds. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 1:19 pm

gardener wears crocs?!
ick Razz
my art teacher is the only person in the world i have seen wearing them and thought "that looks cute".
I read about these amazing comfy shoes and when I went to the shop I was like...wtf?!

I like long tops. I have a couple.

I dispise head to toe white. Actually I used to hate white up until recently when I bought a tshirt which was white with grey sleeves and a dark pattern. Now I have a couple.

I push kids wearing heelies. Nuff said.
They make them walk weird when they arent wheeling...not good.

And lillian...go make a topic about bras then!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 1:31 pm

yeppp. even when it rains. I have to beg and plead and show a little boobie to get him to wear pants and sneakers. he's always in those goddamned shorts and crocs!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 2:21 pm

Atm i am looooving jellie shoes, they are so cool and comfortable.

But i hate jumpers with peoples names on eg "Beckiie-Booh" Anyone else have these in there areas?? I also hate white short with back leggings, again another fashion here which is just eeeuuuurrrghhh.

I just love in general the H&M divided range. And really bright colourful dresses over white jeans.

Im also loving really chunky gold jewerlly.

And i hate small bags (so pointless!!) and white shoes siiiick

I loove big bags. I am obsessed!

I hate rip off Tiffany's jewlerry, only the real stuff for me please! And teenagers wearing maxi dresses, they just dont suit people under 18.

Diamantes on sunglasees is so tacky.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 2:36 pm

i love gold jewellery atm.
and ill wear most things h&m Razz i have lots of bright dresses from them.

and i hate small bags too! i have a clutch for the ball and i was like wtf am i meant to put in that!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 2:36 pm

what I hate, are rip offs of big bags. no one can go through the streets WILLINGLY carrying a red patent leather rip of a chanel tote, I am sorry!

I love huge bags. perfect for school books AND personal items. totes are the best, mhm.

I like big sunglasses, but they cant...look fake. you know? I hate that.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 2:38 pm

i have a huge bag too.
its full of bus tickets and pens tho Razz
its just a kids h&m bag...but its giant. grey with blacks spots and a pink bow.
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 7:58 pm

I LOVE:

Bright colors
Sparkles or rinestones (I think I was a magpie in a past life)
Dark denim
Bright colors of shoes
Big accessories
Anything kinda different or wacky (but not tacky)
Wacky hair colors
Induviduality

I HATE:

Crocs!!! (probably more than uggs)

Uggs

Leggings
(unless I'm wearing them with boots and a skirt when its really cold, but them theyr'e moe like warm tights)

Anything with the brands name on it
(why are you paying them to advertise, shouldn't it be the other way around?)

Huge white sneakers with business wear
(I'm sure your'e feet hurt at the end of the day, mine do too and I still manage to find fairly decent looking shoes)

Clothes that don't fit proparly
(guys with t-shirts that are like 10 sizes too big, girls with pants 5 sizes too small, blech!)

Skinny jeans
(I don't mind the ones that are more of a straight cut, just the really skinny ones, especially guys who wear them! And then theres the guys who wear them with those huge shoes and it makes their feet look like cement blocks confused2 )

People who are stuck in a hair rut
(like the many women who I see with the horrible 80's feathered mullet look, I can't imagine that ever looked good. Not to mention it just makes them look old)

This whole casual wear phenomenon
(like people who go to work or school in nothing but sweats, its just too casual in my opinion)

Socks with sandals
(if your'e going to wear socks what the point of wearing a sandal, and if your'e feet are too cold maybe you should put them away until next summer)

Wow, I hate alot of stuff. And I'm sure I'll think of more too.....
Bleh, alot of stuff just bugs me I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 8:02 pm

Quote :
(I don't mind the ones that are more of a straight cut, just the really skinny ones, especially guys who wear them! And then theres the guys who wear them with those huge shoes and it makes their feet look like cement blocks )

HA SEE! IM NOT PARANOID!
I posted about not wanting to wear vans with skinnies because i think they make me look huge.

I love big accessories...i bought this bangle and its dark gold with big turquoise half circle domes and its huge and chunky and sam was like "omg what is that thing?! it offends my eyes!" but i luffff it.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 8:05 pm

and oh with muffin tops and stuff.
girl at the bus stop today.
she had on a tee shirt which was too short and her jeans wear probably meant to be all skater and low and cool. but she had them tightened with a belt so not only did she have a tummy muffin top but she had her jeans fastened with a bit of her bum sticking out so she had a bum muffin too and knickers pulled mentally high!

it was scary.

oh i hate thongs showing out of pants.
im guilty of flashing my knickers but thats only because i have a paranoia of builders bum Razz
and i have majorly cute knickers anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 8:11 pm

I hate when I see girls wearing those strechy shorts then they roll them way down at the top so that you can almost see their vagina, then with it the wear a shirt that is way to tight and short for them and they have thier muffing top hanging out all over the place. I see this way more than I need to!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 9:09 pm

Yeah, I don't understand, when you try it on you must be able to tell whether it fits or not:roll:

And I refuse to believe their pants would shrink that much, they just end up making even the skinniest girls look 10 lb. hevier than they actually are.
Back to top Go down
surftaxi

surftaxi

Number of posts : 402
Name : Bryce
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 12:13 am

THAT IS SO UNNATTRACTIVE

I hate it when girls where things that are too small for them or don't look right on them when they could actually look decent or even very nice if they just wore their clothes properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 12:14 am

*agrees*
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 12:27 am

Urgh...rolled up short thing. *vomit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 12:31 am

i hate this soo much

as a plus size girl i am appauled at how much effort these girls put into to making them selves look worse and shaming the entire idea that a fat girl can be hot
now that i'm done with that imperial little statement

i wear a size 22 and i wear cute clothes that fit
i dress soo cute that most people don't believe what size i wear
i don't dress like most fat girls
i don't let my belly hang over my $90 pants that are 3 sizes too small
because i'll buy the $90 pants that actually fit

i hate it sooooooo much!!!
Back to top Go down
loveme4w

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 4:26 am

hear hear.... or is it spelt here here...
im never sure ^_^
but i agree its just gross when girls wear clothes that are 3 sizes too small.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:13 am

I think it is 'hear hear'. Cos it's like I HEAR YOU BROTHER!... just in a sorta posh way. Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:21 am

lol i was imagining ghetto jade in my head. It was funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 7:28 am

Hahaha. When I said it, I was saying it in my head with Turk's voice hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 8:43 am

r!nGw0rM wrote:
i hate this soo much

as a plus size girl i am appauled at how much effort these girls put into to making them selves look worse and shaming the entire idea that a fat girl can be hot
now that i'm done with that imperial little statement

i wear a size 22 and i wear cute clothes that fit
i dress soo cute that most people don't believe what size i wear
i don't dress like most fat girls
i don't let my belly hang over my $90 pants that are 3 sizes too small
because i'll buy the $90 pants that actually fit

i hate it sooooooo much!!!

applause applause applause applause woop woop woop woop nod nod nod nod

SOOOOOO TRUE!

While it was hot out (this week it's been cool and rainy) I kept seeing larger girls wearing super tight shorts and t-shirts. For example:

A girl my size (I'm a 16), with cellulite on her legs had on super short jean shorts that were 3 sizes too small (so she had super-muffin top), a white wife beater, and over the wife beater she had on this silky camisole top that had lace on it. 1) Whoever told her she looked good lied. 2) Everything was FAR TOO TIGHT.

Okay, my fashion hates:

Girls who wear clothing that is too small.
Muffin tops.
Double boobs.
Crocs.
Leggings/footless tights.
Miniskirts that are soooo short you can see ass cheek.
Skinny jeans.
Scene/emo hair on guys (emo guys in general---ugh!)...am i the only one who thinks it looks like a reverse mullet????

Fashion loves:

Pinup style! Oooo baby!
Sexy leopard print high heels.
Corsets (the ones made to wear about, NOT lingerie ones that I see girls wandering around in....ugh!)
Circle skirts.
Babydoll tops.
Mid-rise jeans (with an ass as big as mine, I need coverage, darn it!).
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Fashion Gossip!   Official Fashion Gossip! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Fashion Gossip!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next