The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Urban Decay's eyelash curler?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Urban Decay's eyelash curler?  Empty
PostSubject: Urban Decay's eyelash curler?    Urban Decay's eyelash curler?  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:15 pm

So I have wanted to test out UD's new eyelash curler for a while now, so I put it on my christmas list. Apparently my sister also put 'eyelash curler' on her wishlist too, and since I actually had a specific one listed, my mum decided to get us both that one. Well the day my mum went shopping for them, our Sephora only had one left. She bought it, then had us open it together and said she'd buy another one when they were back in stock. I gave the one we got to my sister, figuring I would get one relatively soon. Well I've been to Sephora twice already, and the second time (today) made sure it was after they got their weekly shipment in. I talked to one of the sales girls and they had their manager check online for it. She said that if they found it online, they'd give me a code to waive the shipping fee. Well, it wasn't on their website and so the lady was like, "uh, well, i don't know what that means...i guess just keep calling here every wednesday or even try UD's website." So i came home to look, and it's not on UD's website either! has anyone heard anything about it being discontinued already or something, cuz i'm starting to get kinda worried/pissed. Neutral

Also I've been reading some reviews on it, and they're pretty much ALL terrible! Maybe this has something to do with it not being available right now? Maybe they're trying to fix some bugs w/ it and then put it out for sale again?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Urban Decay's eyelash curler?    Urban Decay's eyelash curler?  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 pm

TBH I've seen that lash curler and it looks like a torture device...if you want a high end one go for a Japonesque or the Shu lash curler. I haven't heard anything about it being discontinued, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was.
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

PostSubject: Re: Urban Decay's eyelash curler?    Urban Decay's eyelash curler?  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:18 am

Thanks Puff! I'll most def. check into one of those. Is one them better than the other?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Urban Decay's eyelash curler?    Urban Decay's eyelash curler?  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:03 pm

everyone is head over heels w/ the shu one. its always had rave reviews. I've only used the Japonesque one and I love it. never pinched my eyes with it, which is saying a lot considering how clumsy/blind I am. the shu one is more readily available, so you may want to try it first!
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

PostSubject: Re: Urban Decay's eyelash curler?    Urban Decay's eyelash curler?  EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:40 am

sweet! do they have those at sephora or is that something i'd have to get online?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Decay's eyelash curler?    Urban Decay's eyelash curler?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Urban Decay's eyelash curler?
Page 1 of 1