The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

giveaway ideas :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

giveaway ideas :) Empty
PostSubject: giveaway ideas :)   giveaway ideas :) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:30 am

I'll be having some giveaways on the new site soon, just wanted to know what you folks were interested in.

I am definitely wanting to give away a palette from Sedona Lace for the first one. I think it'll be the 168 pro full colour, but I'm undecided. The second giveaway will probably be a brush set from Crown Brush. But...

That's all I got so far. What would you like to see me give away on the site? I'm open to pretty much anything. Also, these will not be sponsored giveaways - I'm buying everything with my own money!

http://www.sedonalace.com/
http://www.crownbrush.com/
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: giveaway ideas :)   giveaway ideas :) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:01 pm

whaaa you're paying for stuff you're not keeping? is the blog going to bring in money?
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: giveaway ideas :)   giveaway ideas :) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:04 pm

^yeah, cuz that's really nice of you, but thats gonna cost a lot if you won't be making anything from it!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: giveaway ideas :)   giveaway ideas :) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:07 pm

well nah, these will not be frequent giveaways - honestly I'm thinking it'll just be these two, a few months apart. Joe scolded me about that on the way home: "giveaways? aren't you trying to save for a car?" *lectures*

my old giveaways were sponsored, so if I get brands that wanna do sponsored giveaways - radical. I think jump-starting with one out of pocket will start bringing in the sponsored ones again. plus it'll make me feel like a cosmetic santa of sorts :3

the upside: the palettes are cheap and so are the brushes! so it doesn't bother me too much to do giveaways for either one.
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: giveaway ideas :)   giveaway ideas :) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 am

ohh okay!
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: giveaway ideas :)   giveaway ideas :) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:32 am

i think that's a great idea, puff! hopefully it will bring in more followers and hopefully more sponsored giveaways, cause that'd be awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: giveaway ideas :)   giveaway ideas :) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 pm

thanks! plus those two brands LOVE working with bloggers - especially SL - so its also a great way to start building a relationship with brands I'm comfortable putting my name behind. Puff don't recommend no junk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: giveaway ideas :)   giveaway ideas :) Empty

Back to top Go down

giveaway ideas :)
Page 1 of 1