The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Goodies from a Girls' Weekend!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Goodies from a Girls' Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Goodies from a Girls' Weekend!   Goodies from a Girls' Weekend! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:26 pm

So my mom and I spent the weekend in the Austin area. We went to a local waterpark with my older brother the first day and then hit up a designer outlet mall the second. I'm still at my parents' house so I can't post photos of my scores just yet, but I'm thrilled with what I got!

At the GAP I got a lovely chain and ribbon necklace with matching bangles in gold and a deep purple.

At White House : Black Market I lucked out and got a gorgeous black skirt made from a thick jersey for $15! I need to find some tops to go with it now!

My mom picked up some gifts for some of her friends at some home goods stores.

I convinced her to go to Pottery Barn Kids to see if the outlet had a special run Breyer model horse I wanted, and they did! So that made me a happy plastic pony nerd.

Our big stop at the outlet was the Betsy Johnson store. My mom ended up with a dress, but nothing I tried on fit me, which really upset me. I did find a gorgeous necklace, but kind of got a big knock to my self esteem. :/

We then met back up with my brother to get him a mattress which happened to be next to a Best Buy with a mini guitar section inside. My birthday is this month and I had asked for a ukulele, so my mom suggested we go inside knowing that I was still feeling a bit down earlier. We found a beautiful uke and since my brother works at a Best Buy, he got it for me for a huge discount! I love it and am so excited to learn. You guys are going to be my guinea pigs on how I'm sounding, lol; so fair warning!

I'll post photos asap!
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Goodies from a Girls' Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodies from a Girls' Weekend!   Goodies from a Girls' Weekend! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 pm

oooh can't wait for the pics
Back to top Go down

Goodies from a Girls' Weekend!
Page 1 of 1