The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shauna's Makeup Kit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Shauna's Makeup Kit Empty
PostSubject: Shauna's Makeup Kit   Shauna's Makeup Kit EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:24 pm

Okay, so it's not a traditional case or kit, but it works, and is very portable. Smile

This is my case. It's a small suitcase, navy blue, and on wheels. I photographed it on the dining table to give you an idea how small it actually is:

Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1136

Here it is open, with everything in it:
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1133

Unpacked kit:
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1132

This is the case my tools are in. It's a tackle box that I can change the size of the slots with little plastic do-hickeys (and yes, that's the technical term Wink ):
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1116

This is it open. As you can see, it fits all the tools I need perfectly:
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1117

These are the brushes I keep in the top left (I have multiples of them--got them at Dollar Giant, and they're actually awesome quality--I actually switched out some of my pro brushes with these ones):
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1118

Top right are my eyebrow and eyelash tools (brow trimmers, small scissors, tweezers, disposable mascara wands):
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1119

Under that and to the left are my spatulas and ziplock baggies. Spatulas are for scraping up any makeup you don't want to contaminate by double dipping (I have large art ones which are good for mixing or liquid, and small makeup ones). Ziplock baggies are for tools to take home to clean and sanatize:
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1120

Beside that are my Q-tips (I'll show those in a later pic). The third row down and to the left are my lip and eye pencil sharpeners:
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1121

Beside that are my table sanitizing wipes (which are also skin safe), and Purell for sanitizing hands before working on anyone:
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1122

Then I have my small packages of tissues, and the next row down holds my cotton pads (for removing makeup--better than cotton balls, especially for those with contacts), makeup sponges, and my skull garbage bags for disposable items:
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1123

Here is my open makeup kit (not much in it yet):
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1124

In the top left I have eyeshadow palettes:
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1126

Top right are my lip glosses (which I would use the wand to put product on a spatula, then apply with a lip brush). The tiny ones are lip plumping glosses, the larger are regular gloss, and then I have Aquafina lip gloss:
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1130

In the next row to the left are my eyeliners (again, liquid liner is put on a spatula and applied with a liner brush):
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1127

Next to that are my lipsticks. I have nude up to a dark red right now. These are put on a spatula and applied with a lip brush (hence the messy look):
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1128

To the right of those is my sad, lonely mascara. I use disposable makeup wands for it. It's hypoallergenic and also moisturizing for lashes:
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1129

That's it for makeup. Smile

Here are the other items. A mirror, a smaller mirror with magnifying on one side, bowls for sanitizer, white towels and facecloths:
Shauna's Makeup Kit Picture1131

I need to toss some paper towels, face wipes, and makeup remover in there, as well as my other brush kit. I should also pick up non-latex gloves for those "just in case" moments. And of course, I need to pick up more makeup.

Hope you enjoyed the tour!
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Shauna's Makeup Kit   Shauna's Makeup Kit EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:46 pm

Wow, very impressive!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Shauna's Makeup Kit   Shauna's Makeup Kit EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:03 pm

If you have a family dollar, then they have these bitchin face wipes that are $2 for a pack of 30! that's $2-3 cheaper than Ponds. nod

Get Maybelline's Great Lash, too. Its popular among makeup artists simply because its too versatile for its own good. Lash Discovery and Full n Soft are great to have in your kit as well.
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Shauna's Makeup Kit   Shauna's Makeup Kit EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:12 pm

I love Full n Soft! The waterproof and regular are both wonderful.

Is that the amethyst Wet n Wild liquid eye liner I spy in there? I have that one! I loves it so. Your kit is awesome, even if it's not done. You should come down here, I'll take you to Sephora and you can play with makeup and practice on me! I'll pay you in cookies and tea. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Shauna's Makeup Kit   Shauna's Makeup Kit EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:18 pm

Did you say cookies and tea? I want in on this deal. nod!!!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Shauna's Makeup Kit   Shauna's Makeup Kit EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:40 pm

Nice! I love that you have the little skull garbage bags Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shauna's Makeup Kit   Shauna's Makeup Kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Shauna's Makeup Kit
Page 1 of 1