The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Suggestions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Welcome to Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Suggestions!   Welcome to Suggestions! EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 7:40 pm

Hi everyone & welcome to the suggestions section of the forum. I'm Kiki and I'm mod of this forum because...well I'm admin so it makes sense!

Some advice for this section:

1. Please do not make "OMGZ WE NEED THIS NOW!" posts.
If you have a suggestion for the forum then we're happy to hear it but please post sensibly. Don't just say "we need a <this>". Try to flesh out your post, tell us why you think it may benefit the forum and such.

2. Remember we can't have everything
If we had every section that you guys wanted on here, it would be a ridiculous and extremely long. All of the sections we have are pretty good and we're quite settled with it but if you have any ideas - please feel free to discuss it. HOWEVER we may just point out how it would fit in another section. Also, would it really be necessary when it could fit, albeit loosely into another section? Have a think before you post!

3. As for posts...
A lot of the time with posts, you can just go ahead and post what you want; such posts as "Ranting" didnt come from suggestions but if it's a post that might take work, like the Make-Up themes, then yes, please suggest it!

4. Please respect the forum rules
As with everywhere on this forum, you should respect the rules and regulations we have in place but you should also use common courtesy and respect. You can find the rules of the forum in the Introductions section. You should have read them, but in case you need a refresher!

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

Welcome to Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1