The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestions for Swaps

Go down 
+8
TOONRULESOK
witch_lilly
Jayme
electrikkk
Aelwyndaeira
shadowsforsale
PolyphonicThought
Kirsty
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Suggestions for Swaps Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 8:44 pm

Tell me your suggestions for future package swaps!
We havent done this one yet, hopefully it will be a success but y'all are already talking about future ones so...let's hear your ideas.

Some ideas:
Different Holidays; halloween, christmas, etc
Something like send an item of jewellery you think suits the person.
Clothing, like a tshirt or panties or socks!

Also it doesnt have to be packages;
send a poem
send a postcard
send a doodle.
(ie cheap ones that EVERYONE (who is allowed to give out their address) can take part in!)

Also, once we finish this one, if you wanted to start doing this regularly or whatever then we could maybe have a section? For rules, swap details like dates or info, different theme ideas, people's surveys. If someone maybe wanted a penpal on here, it could go in there. I also thought, dont know if it would work but like, say you bought a nail varnish and didnt like it you could say like "oh i bought this blue nail varnish i dont like, does anyone wanna swap for something?" or whatever. Hehe thats silly maybe but just an idea.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 8:53 pm

I think its nifty! Granted, I have to get a little moolah from mum for my package, but I think it'll be grand, keeks.
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 8:56 pm

I like this idea! If you need any help setting stuff up, let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 9:40 pm

My ideas:

-Hallowe'en/spooky/fall
-sock swap! (send someone a pair of crazy socks--bonus if you make them yourself!)
-artist trading cards (even if you're not "artsy", just do something cool)
-animal swap (not REAL animals...but something in an animal theme, like leopard undies, or a tiny teddy bear)
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 9:58 pm

My ideas:

-Homemade swap (something little like hair clips, or beaded bracelets)
-Headband swap (send someone a crazy/cute headband!)
-Mixed CD swap (send someone a mix of your fav. music)
-Swap a fav. quote(s). (kind of like a letter swap, but it's just quotes. inspirational, funny, etc.)
-Picture swap (pictures of you, your house, your pets, your town, etc.)

Haha, the last two ideas are silly, but hey...it's the thought that counts. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 10:04 pm

Oooo---I like the quotes swap! Maybe, like, make a scrapbook page or something for them! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 10:35 pm

Make a little scrapbook page of cool memories/events about your swapper person.

Fan sign swap! Take a picture of you with a fan sign of your swapper. You could print it and make a little frame or something.

Though, they don't really sound as exciting, cuz you know what you'll be getting, and more than likely, with the swap we are doing now, there will be more than one thing in there... heh. I'm just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 10:43 pm

Fan sign thing,
could be with like PM's too,
or like a big ol' post,
or something.
That way,
somebody who can't give anyway their address or something like that can still participate!
same with the quotes thing.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 11:34 pm

oooh

a shoelace swap!

i know i love shoelaces Smile surely you lot do as well haha

like cool shoelaces, rainbow ones flouro ones stripey ones, cupcake patterns, flowers patterns etc
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 6:49 am

I think it would be cool if we started off with a plain note book. Then one person sends it to another and so on and so forth, each person writing in whatever they want/ sticking in a photo etc then sending it off to the next person. Then we would have like a diary of like 30 people. Would be cool. Donno what we would do when its full tho.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 7:36 am

OMG I LOVE THAT IDEA RUTH! That's awesome.

.... even though I'm not participating as I refuse to give out my address... even though it's a PO BOX.... hahha.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 7:47 am

hehe i like that idea ruth!
i love the 1000 journals project.

i think if someone wanted to do that then they'd have to buy the notebook and send it out and arrange it themselves and then it would be theirs so they would get to keep it. that wouldnt work as a swap type thing.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
paleogrl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 9:02 am

-how about a secret swap? It's like the site postsecret.com, when you just send a postcard with a secret. It can be completely anonymous, or you can include your name.
-a jewelry swap
-a makeup swap
-a "how to" swap.. like DIY projects, recipes or things like that

I'm also definitely here if you need help next time Keeks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 11:47 am

Yeah, the journal thing is a great idea, but that would cause problems about who got to keep it and all that. haha. [(edit-) wait why did I laugh, its not funny. ugh, i suck]

Awww jade, you should take part, it's teh fun! :[ jaaaade!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 12:11 pm

here's an idea...
WE DO ANOTHER ONE SOON SO I CAN JOIN IN!

i think we should do pictures and things like that! like, of our favorite places, us doing stuff... i don't know. compliation CDs would be cool..like, whats popular where you live (just whatever you like, i guess..) i'm not very good at suggestions
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 1:06 pm

I have an idea.

Designer panties.
You all buy a pair of plain white panties and decorate them to suit whoever you're sending it to.

I probably wouldn't take part in any of the big ones, because my mummy's nosey and would disapprove, but letters and stuff would be fine, just include some sort of sticker so I could claim i sent away to a company begging for stuff (I got sent a shirt from paul Frank doing that once... freee...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 1:15 pm

That's kinda a cool idea. But then everyone would have to say their panty size, and a lot of people wouldnt be comfy doing that I bet. BUT who knows.... haha. These girls prolly would. I would, im just sayin.

Actually I like that idea, I am already thinking of things to put o some panties. haha.
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 1:22 pm

ha ha. yeah, I am too.
I would't be bothered about the size thing too bad.
But I can see why other people might. =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
paleogrl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 2:02 pm

I love that idea hana! I personally don't mind sharing my size, but I'm horribly unartistic. The only thing I can draw is a cartoon stegosaurus in a party hat Razz
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 2:35 pm

I WOULD SO LOVE SOME UNDIES WITH THAT ON THERE.

with booze in its hand...claw...dinopaw...thing. Razz

and cake in the other!

woo party panties. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 2:40 pm

i gave my pantie size in the survey, haha

I love panties but I prefer black to white, and this may sound gross, but I always end up ruining them during that time of the month, or when I'm going for a walk and have to like pee by a bush or something...

things like that never happen with my colored panties though...wtf?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 2:41 pm

I have so many white undies RUINED because of my big red dot. its INSANE. I was gonna throw em all out, but I cant til I get money for new ones! ;-;
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 2:43 pm

That happens to mine too but it washes out really easy. Just spray some spot cleaner on it and toss it in the washer and I can't even tell it was there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 2:46 pm

well, glad to know I'm not the only one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 2:50 pm

If I ever ruin something with my period (although, I take so much care it's sooooo rare) I soak it in detergent in cold water and it comes right out!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Swaps   Suggestions for Swaps Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Swaps
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next