The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

need help finding a skin product

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

need help finding a skin product Empty
PostSubject: need help finding a skin product   need help finding a skin product EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 7:57 am

I need some help with finding a skin product that would even out my skin tone.I'm pale but have a few darker spots here and there on my face,
i'd like to use something that over time would possibly bleach out the dark spots without harming my face.
Does anyone know about a product like that?

I searched ebay and found these results:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&dfsp=1&catref=C12&from=R10&_trksid=m37&satitle=skin+bleach&sacat=40965%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=63049&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1
but have no idea if any of them work and there really isn't enough
information about them , im assuming their mostly for older people though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need help finding a skin product   need help finding a skin product EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 10:07 am

there are a bunch of products you can buy at the drug store. i think neutrogena has a mask or something that's supposed to help with discoloration and uneven skin tone (i'm pretty sure there are at least three major companies that make those...clean and clear is another i *think*)
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: need help finding a skin product   need help finding a skin product EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 10:38 am

I wouldnt buy anything with the word 'bleach' in it. go for a fading cream at your local drugstore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need help finding a skin product   need help finding a skin product EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 1:55 pm

Also, avoid hydroquinoine like the plague, it's really bad for you
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: need help finding a skin product   need help finding a skin product EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 4:59 am

Bio oil is meant to do this. I use it, and i think it has some effect. In any case, I like the way it makes my skin feel Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: need help finding a skin product   need help finding a skin product EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 11:19 am

Cocoa butter or vitamin E can help with that.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: need help finding a skin product   need help finding a skin product EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 10:01 am

sorry for bumping this, but www.bareminerals.com is supossed to work the best for this kind of thing. i'm getting some next month. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help finding a skin product   need help finding a skin product Empty

Back to top Go down

need help finding a skin product
Page 1 of 1