The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what am i gonna weeearr!!??

Go down 
+3
PolyphonicThought
kaylalane
anjelik_dreamin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

what am i gonna weeearr!!?? Empty
PostSubject: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 2:56 am

soo im going to a concert on friday night where the guy who i likes band is playing.

its blues/punk/alternative

annd i don't know what to wear or do with my hair

i want to look less 'right here right now babeh' and more' hmm maybe we could hook up later?'

halp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:01 am

Hah. I have a friend in a band that I like as well. So here's what I do. I dress up like normal. I don't try too hard. You want to look the way you normally do. Casual. Wear something your comfortable in. You don't want to wear shoes that are going to kill your feet and have to sit down every 5 minutes lol. So that's my advice. Dress like you. Be yourself, and everything will be fine. =]

As far as your hair goes, anything goes here. It can be fun, cute, creative, whatever floats your boat. Just don't try too hard in that area either lol. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:04 am

lol i wasnt going to wear heels to a concert anyway hehe

ahh i dunno he only ever sees me in school uniform, and i want him to know im making an effort for him cos its his first gig
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:44 am

This is more Fashion Gossip than Glam Razz hehe

But yeah, I don't really know what you wear to gigs, but where what you usually would but sorta...hotter? Just so he knows your trying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:46 am

ahh yeah i wasn't sure cos im includign hair and makeup to :/

like a low cut top?

push up bra?
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:47 am

Definately push up bra Wink

But yeah..don't go all out seductress. Alluring is what your after, so focus on one sexy thing then sorta keep the rest casual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:49 am

hmm ok

cargo apnts, low cut top, push up bra? some kind of necklace to act as a vector?
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:51 am

AND AND sexy makeup. Though i think sexy makeup is always appropriate, even when i go to rent movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:54 am

hehe

but not too much in case of sweatiness

what about my hair?
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:56 am

Oh yeah...a concert...forgot about sweat lol. For hair, i have no idea. I suck with hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:59 am

where's puffyyy!!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 4:00 am

At school? I don't know. Crazy american time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 4:02 am

i know wierdo americans aye!!

hehehe
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 5:26 am

Psh I'm supposed to go to school in an hour. Puff's probably already gone, because we have a delay.

I have no advice. Just don't wear anything that will rip or tear if you get yanked into a mosh pit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 5:30 am

woot! I was right! My timing doesn't totally suck.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 6:51 am

actually, Im here, thanks to my bus driver and my shit hair!

...long story, but anyways,
you could just straighten it and leave it at that, orrr do something cute and like, curl it under or flip it or whatever. usually when I want to look super pulled together, I wear a cute headband. is there anything you really had in mind for your hair? n.n
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:17 am

Maybe go a little rock-a-billy with the hair....cute flip up at the back and hankerchief wrapped around like a headband? Simple eye makeup and bright red lips!
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:24 am

shauna inspired me.

sort of fitted, lacy top, if you have one, or something kinda smexxii, whatever works for you;
boyfriend like jeans that fall just below the hip,
your best etnies;

and for hair, what shauna said, but like, straighten your bangs and leave them to the side, or just do them how you prefer, and a headband or just a little clip, with your hair either wavy or flipped in the back.

and as of makeup, how bout a little purple or neutrals, with pencil eyeliner smudged along to make a slight flick for a come hither look, a light dusting of pink or nude blusher, and then pink on the lips, as vivid as you like.

you'd look pulled together, and super hot =D
Ive done something like this with awesome results...trust meee!

actually, I think I just described the makeup I have on Razz
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 10:12 am

I think, cargos (wierdly i was gonna say combat shorts which are basically the same) casual but ridiculously low-cut top (like a plain black vest) big hair (back commbb!!!), smokey eyes and eithe a cute necklace or some big earrings. =)

EDIT: only just saw the second page. LOVE the rockabilly style idea. boy's'l totally go for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:24 pm

soo i'll go for the cute rockabilly hair and makeup, but witht he low cut top/vest and cargoes just cos my boyfriend jeans have a funny little tag at the back

thanks guuuuyyyys!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:29 pm

POMP POMP POMPOMPPOMOPMPOM!P!!!
Pleaseee, I love pomps, so adorable,
with a flower hair pin!
And little cateye/flick.
A hot pencil skirt, and a cardigan yum yum
8-)
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:32 pm

how does one do a pomp?

and i don't own any flower hair pins cos my hair was sooo short for ages and its only now growing out.. i have plain bobby pins and hair ties.. and a wide black headband for ballet
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:45 pm

Backcomb your bangs, hairspray(tease again to make it huge), fold your hair back, kindof pushing it up, to make it bigger in the front, and bobby pin it in place(lots of bobby pins), smooth it out with a comb, and hairspray again...

what am i gonna weeearr!!?? L_d615a3447f0f7f0600aec2570c670e6e
Teased a lot.
what am i gonna weeearr!!?? L_2601e8429a7fe3c42e8c95361d4f9c28
Teased a little.

[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 3:46 pm

ohhh right

yay!!

it'd look so much cooler if i didn't have lame brown hair.

wish i could dye it again

oh well
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 4:01 pm

lol naww it'll look adorable!!!
I like rockabilly styled hair best with natural colors!
8-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what am i gonna weeearr!!??   what am i gonna weeearr!!?? Empty

Back to top Go down

what am i gonna weeearr!!??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next