The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daily make-up routine

Go down 
+12
ninibaby
Alexa Nightmare.
anjelik_dreamin
pinkhaired
abercrombie
kaylalane
Kirsty
asoftrevolution
Lindsay
PolyphonicThought
TOONRULESOK
Aelwyndaeira
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Daily make-up routine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 1:34 pm

Puffy's new makeup routine:

wash face, moisturize.
a bit of balm to moisturize lippies.

er...concealer, usually most of my face;
then a buffing of studio fix with a flat blush/bronzer brush.

a heavy dusting of blush on the apples up to the temples,
blended out with brush used for studio fix.

neutral shadows for the day,
usually plum, green, taupes, or gold;
liner - pencil or liquid, it depends,

then fill in my brows with Prestige shadow in ebony with an angled brush.

one light coat of mascara;
then a curl with my Japonesque,
then another coat,
then one last one with my other tube of mascara.

lastly, a swipe of lipstick, gloss or more balm over it, and Im done!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 2:57 pm

eh...mascara?

lol.

occasionally eyeliner.

every few days i do the moisturising and exfoliating and stuff but thats not really makeup.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 6:54 pm

anjelik_dreamin wrote:
A 5 minute shower? I suck...the shortest i can do is 15 minutes. No matter how quick i try to be.

i take longer if im washing my hair or shaving, but im paranoid about water restrictions
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 7:04 pm

goddamn it. I was doing a YT vid of my daily face-y routine, and every time I recorded, something happened to fuck up the vid. ;-;

Im a sad panda -.-
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 5:05 pm

***O.T.***
What's your youtube name mabob puffy? I'd lurve to see your vids. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 5:11 pm

On a school day:

Get up at 6:45
Pee
Wash hair
Wash face
Clean teeth
Eat breakfast while surfing the internets
Clean teeth again, because I'm a weirdo!
Moisturize
Eyebrows
Foundation
Powder
Pencil eyeliner
Blush
Eyeshadow
Mascara
..more mascara
Liquid eyeliner if I wear any that day
Then if it's straight, I blow dry and straighten hair, then style it.
If it's curly I put mousse/gel in my hair then blow dry using a difuser, then style it.
Put on my uniform And I'm done!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 8:00 pm

ninibaby wrote:
***O.T.***
What's your youtube name mabob puffy? I'd lurve to see your vids. ^_^

ThePuffReports! n.n

I mod Products Reviews so I have links to some of my stuff, plus there's tonnes of reviews Ive done :]
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 10:44 pm

ninibaby wrote:
My dad doesn't get it, he thinks that I'm superficial for always being like, MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP HAIR MAKEUP NAILS AND MAKEUPPP!!! But I'm not! Makeup Artistry is just my passion. Some people paint canvases, I paint faces. Whatcanisay. It's my baby. My love. My mistress. lmao

Mmmhm, that attitude doesn't ease up with getting older. Despite the fact that I decided nigh on seven months ago that I am going to be a makeup artist, my parents still don't think it's 'real'. My older brother is especially disappointed in me, but, heck. Money isn't everything, and god only knows I would never be happy doing what they want me to do- being an electrician of all things Suspect Sort of runs in the family. Not a lot you can do. *shrug*

Anyways, I'm making a slightly bad example here Laughing

My current daily routine:
Shower (too hot to do it at night, now)
Cleanse, tone, moisturise (all Clinique)
--Breakfast and whatever else in here
Brush teeth
Acne cream if I need it
Get dressed
Chapstick!
Foundation (MAC Select Moistureblend in NW20)all over face
Concealer (MAC Select Moisturecover in NW20) on chin, under nose, the super red bits on my cheeks, and around eyes to cover mini dark circles and general eyelidness
Powder (Maybelline Pure Powder) to set. Kills any oily bits I may have pretty quick
Fill in some brows. Make everything nice and eveeen.
Eyeshadow, usually taupe and browns for work, otherwise lots of COLOUR. Been doing lots of blue and green, lately.
Eyeliner, usually just a medium-thick line of liquid, sometimes pencil if I'm going for a smokey look
Mascaraaa
Chapstick again!
Usually just clear or very light pink gloss, sometimes I do the whole shabang
Try to fix my hair into some semblance of presentability. If I've washed it recently, just finger-comb it to get the knots out (it's nice and curly), otherwise brush it out and tie it back, with fringe either in a mini-pomp or swept to the side
Touch ups (usually concealer and getting of eyeshadow fallout)
Perfume

Aaand I'm done! If I were to put a time frame on it the cosmetic side of it, it takes about 20 minutes to do a very simple, neutral look, up to an hour if I'm doing something fancy. I have been known to take longer than that if I'm going out.

Goes to show how much a person can change in a couple of years ^^
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 11:07 pm

I suposed I'll update what all I do!

I shower around 12-1pm most days
and while I'm in there I'll brush my teeth & wash my face also (sometimes scrub too)
then I get out and moisturize my face & put on lip balm
put a BBW lotion on
comb out my hair and put some product in it
blow dry my hair half way dry
get dressed
eat lunch
straighten my hair
lip balm
eyeshadow base then eyeshadows
liner
face stuff (CG True Blend and Physicians Formula powder, PF yellow concealer, Benefit Boi-ing)
blush
mascara
lip gloss

& my family used to be the same way about me wanting to domakeup/esthetician stuff, and say that I would never be able to get a good job doing that kind of stuff and my mom would try to talk me into going to college to get a "real job" and all that crap. Now that I'm taking classes for it though they've become a lot more understanding of it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 11:29 pm

my mum is the same way - even after my internship stuff, a bit. its very depressing! but I still hope to work out the cosmetology thing while studying in college. my second year of college I think I'll start studying to be a choir teacher! how strange of me... XD
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 11:41 pm

Silly families. Were you wanting to do makeup artistry itself or editorials, Puffy? Both? Very Happy

Hopefully I'll be able to get a scholarship for being of Maori descent (hey, it's there, may as well use it), which will make everyone a lot more understanding. All the good schools here are $8000+ for one year! Trying to do everything I can not to get a student loan -.-

Looking again at that list I made... Damn, that seems like a lot to do. Us girls are craaazy. But it's fun!

What's BBW, Lindsay?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 11:44 pm

Bath and Body Works!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 2:06 am

haha, yes, both Kendra! I wish I could just do everything at once, but I know I've got to make a set decision. I think its $8500-9000 for Pat Goin's Beauty School here...I really don't feel the need to learn hair, but I need to learn how to dye hair well so I don't think it would be a problem. I'd love to attend some seminars but I'd need a car and some time - Ive plenty of the latter, but I still cant get my car. rant about that coming up -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 2:51 am

You girls have huge routines to do in the morning..

Mine is quite simple:
Quick shower (~5 mins)
Wash face
Brush teeth
Tone, moisturize and other dermatologist stuff (that mom so lovingly pays for, yay!)
Foundation if I need it as well as mascara, smidgen of eyeliner and blush. Usually I just go bare though.

I like having a fresh face all day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 3:34 pm

My morning routine is:
Wash face
Moisturise etc.
Eat breakfast
Brush teeth
Get dressed
Foundation
Eyeshadow
Liquid eyeliner
Eyeliner pencil
Mascara
Face powder
More mascara

It doesn't take me long either, if I'm in a rush I could all that in 20 minutes without being panicky or anything, and I still look like I do normally. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily make-up routine   Daily make-up routine - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily make-up routine
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3