The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should I make just one topic...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Should I make just one topic... Empty
PostSubject: Should I make just one topic...   Should I make just one topic... EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 8:16 pm

And then post all my stuff in just ONE or post a new one every time I have something to sell?? HM. I do not know.... Anyways.. here:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There is also a red/black PLAID purse, I have NO idea why it's not showing up... but click HERE to check it out!!
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Should I make just one topic...   Should I make just one topic... EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 8:32 pm

Keep it all in one post. That's what I think.

And I really like the Heart shrug ad the baby doll top. =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
Nova_Zer

PostSubject: Re: Should I make just one topic...   Should I make just one topic... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 3:54 am

Your modding this section so do as you wish, dollface.
And the purse was showing up for me. speaking of darn you for not making
any cross body video game related ones ::shakes fist in mock anger:: Wink
AND that Cheshire hoody is too cute!
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Should I make just one topic...   Should I make just one topic... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 6:18 am

ooh ahhh...love it all! why not make a thread for different kinds of stuff? like here are my t-shirts..here are my hoodies..here are my whatever else? and when theres something extra specially uber cool then it can have a thread of its own?

but aye, your the mod, so your choice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-

PostSubject: Re: Should I make just one topic...   Should I make just one topic... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 2:10 pm

Fisrt of all, thanks!! haha. Second of all, sometimes I forget that I have so much power.... in this little forum. haha. I always wanted to ask that on the old board, but. Maybe next time I post some auctions, I will make it stickified and post the rest in there. Razz

That would be a lotta threads if I did different ones for everything. Hmm. But I get that. I donno, I will think of something.

Cross body video game ones! haha. I knooow. I should make more. I will get some done, this week! maybe... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I make just one topic...   Should I make just one topic... Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I make just one topic...
Page 1 of 1