The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The latest limited edition series by revlon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The latest limited edition series by revlon Empty
PostSubject: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 10:45 pm

The new nailpolishes are soooooooo good!

well, the 'dark pleasures' line anyway.

My fingernails quite literally look like satin, without even using a topcoat or anything.

so far i have 'Midnight Affair' (a really gorgeous shade of daaaark blue) and 'Patent Leather' (Shimmery black)

there's also the sweet nothings but they're a bit pansy for me Razz

anyway.

go and buy them! they don't even smell nasty or anything!

I'm going to collect them all and then drool on them. the red is particularly seductive.

I got them for $13.95 AUD
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 10:54 pm

Ive heard great reviews about the nail polishes, so reading one from my lady was even better! I'll totally buy one when Ive some cash. =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 10:57 pm

i'll post some piccies eventually!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 10:58 pm

goodie! do they have a dark burgundy-ish shade? I've been looking for the perfect one for ages. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 10:59 pm

yeah its the red one! dark dark dark shimmery red.

go to revlon.com

the pics of the shades are alot lighter than they are IRL though
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 11:09 pm

oo, thankies! I'm so gonna scan for it. cant wait - fall is gonna be my season!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 11:18 pm

Very Happy

they also have a really brilliant deep orange shade in the not limited edition stuff which i reckon would look killer on you
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 11:38 pm

oo, Ive never found a decent orange...so YAY! ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 11:40 pm

i think of everyone on limecrime every time i look at makeup

like- ooh this would look briliant on kendra or this shade of purple would suit lay-chan and stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 11:45 pm

ahh Im the same way. I caught myself when I realized I was about to buy cosmetics for the ladies and not myself.

"OMG! I remember like, Lindsay or Kelley said they had redness! I SHOULD BUY THEM THIS GREEN CONCEALER AND THIS CORRECTING POWDER!"

and Jerry'll be like.

"stfu you broke bitch."

then I get sad. :[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 2:22 am

I have theeeeeeeee talk dirty (green but whenever I wear people are like OMG WHY ARE YOU WEARING BLACK NAILPOLISH?!?!) aaaaaaaaand scartlet letter (red one) aaaaaand
I think I have purple pleasure but I can't find it.
I don't think they're that fab tbh. But depending on the polish, Revlon polishes can be a bit iffy with me anyways. I need a real chip-free nailpolish. Even the ones that claim they are just don't cut it. I'm too rough. And it would probably help if I learned to paint my nails properly. I can never stay within the lines (aka my cuticles) hahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 2:26 am

OH and I forgot to add that I really, really, really want steel-etto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 3:00 am

me toooo

i need steel-etto, scarlet letter, purple pleasure and talk dirty Sad

until then my collection will be all sad and lonely
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 11:49 am

I haven't seen these yet, but they sound hottt. I must fin them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 1:40 pm

i also have the talk dirty...i only use it on my toes though because it does look almost black

i have that eyelash diamond stuff too...it's so cute when you get the hang of it

and i have one of the eyeshadows...champagne i think
it makes a really good highlighter if i'm doing shimmery neutral tones or if i'm doing a more glam black eyeliner and red lips

i put it all over my lids then do the cute 50s cateye
so it's shimmery but still simple

ooh and i have one of the lipglosses...it's really shear and has kind of a brown undertone so i can put it over any pinks or red i have that don't match my skin and the brown helps to even it out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 6:46 pm

PolyphonicThought wrote:

"OMG! I remember like, Lindsay or Kelley said they had redness! I SHOULD BUY THEM THIS GREEN CONCEALER AND THIS CORRECTING POWDER!"

and Jerry'll be like.

"stfu you broke bitch."

then I get sad. :[

I read this and it made me happy!!!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 6:48 pm

XD

I really do that though! I have to catch myself otherwise I end up buyin stuff that doesnt even work for me! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 6:53 pm

I've done that too! It's sad because I have ll this weird colored foundations and blushes that don't fit me at all!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 6:56 pm

mhm! its hard for me to find the right foundation anyways! oh, the joy of trial and error... =D

and damn it, I never find good nail polish!

Im still searching for the perfect nude/peachy shade!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 6:59 pm

im pretty sure revlon hs one of those too haha Razz
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 7:01 pm

well fuck

I need to hurry up and stop being broke then Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 7:22 pm

well at least you got ze job! i think

i just appied for like 5

and none of them have called me back

asssshooollllleeesssss

I'm going to put away half of my money towards moving out.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 7:23 pm

yess I did! I hope they pay me at least six an hour, that would be really good since Im just starting out ;D

no one would ever hire me because I had no experience!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The latest limited edition series by revlon   The latest limited edition series by revlon Empty

Back to top Go down

The latest limited edition series by revlon
Page 1 of 1