The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

third installment of the twilight series. c:

Go down 
+5
Le_Saboteur
hello disaster
kaylalane
abercrombie
shadowsforsale
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

third installment of the twilight series. c: Empty
PostSubject: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:32 am

MHMM, the third sequel to twilight by stephanie meyers is nowww available.

i'm so excited to get it. :}

i'm going in a few hours to pick it up.

anyone else ready to get there hands on it..?

:3
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:35 am

My mom and sister will be thrilled, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:40 am

my mom likes it, too.

the town i live in even has a huge fan club..

pretty sure they're having a sleepover this very moment.

s:
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:44 am

My mom's just thrilled that it's a vampire series she doesn't mind reading, because the author is Mormon so it's not violent or gory or anything. I haven't read them, personally, so I can't give my opinion either way, but mom and Katie adore them and I'm sure they either refrained from talking with me about them this time, or they forgot for now. Mom's a librarian, though, she'll realize it when she goes to work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 3:04 am

Ohhhh I'm so excited about this too! But in then UK it doesn't come out till January (wtf!?) so I'ma need to try and get it from amazon or something!

I think I'm like the only person in the world who doesn't really like Edward. His major mood swings piss me of sooo much! It's like jeez, take a chill pill or sumit. pissed off

I LOVE Jake though. I really want a Jake of my own - he's such a sweet character! <3 But maybe not as tall, I'm like 5"3 lol.

Eta - okayy, now it's comingn out in October - but that's still too long!

Last edited by on Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 3:23 am

lol, i think jake is too weird..!!
but i just love edward. :}

mhmm, jake is talllll as hell..!
haha, especially compared to you!
i'm only an inch taller than you, though.

huff~
i wish i could just squeeze edward.
s:

but yea!
order it off the internet.
plus, it might be cheaper that way.
(:
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 5:13 am

Yeahhh I just looked and its wayyy cheaper for you guys (like half the price) but shipping is so freakin expensive and they theres like import tax and stuff :/!!!!
I might have to get my dad to buy it when he's in Canada (is it out there yet anybody?) but that's still like 2 weeks away *dies*

Hahahaha lol, why do you think Jake's weird?

I do love Edward... kinda - like he's all romantic and stuff which is super cute , plus he's hot (lol at saying this about a book) but mannn he just breaks stuff all the time and goes crazy!
When he just left Bella in the last book I was like :////// dude! SO evil!
LOL at you squeezing him.

Ahhh I'm so jelous you're getting it today! I wanna know who gets killed and like what happens to Bella if/when she becomes one of them and what her like amazing power thing'll be! x[
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 4:58 pm

Oh god. I've read the first two, and I was hooked. Its like a romance novel minus the romance but with all the cheesiness and bad writing. I'll read it, most definitely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 9:46 pm

OH! My friend Ash wants me to read these books!
I can't find them anywhere though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 1:56 am

woo!

i finished it like, last week..

and jesusssss, it was GREAT.

:333
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 4:57 pm

Was it really? I'm waiting for my friend to buy it, just cause I'm a cheapo.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 3:02 pm

Finally got Eclipse and I finished it todayyy!

It was okayy, kinda got the impression it was like setting everything up for the final book.

Spoiler:

It was pretty good though besides all that!
Back to top Go down
hello disaster

hello disaster

Number of posts : 1680
Name : kate
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 5:03 pm

mmm yes... i finished in like a day... i love the whole series..i cant decide who i like more...edward or jacob...

i also love to read all of the outtakes from the books that are on her website....www.stepheniemeyer.com

they're good... and its interesting to think about what the books would have been like if she left them in there
Back to top Go down
http://katemcginn.blogspot.com/
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 8:15 pm

To be honest, I'm quite partial to Jacob, just because Edward's romantic style makes me want to puke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 9:25 pm

I read it and I was so mad!

I mean how could Bella make-out with Jake like that?!?!? TWICE?!?!

Grrr.... pissed me off.

And how you don't find out if Bella becomes a vampire, or Charlie's reaction to the wedding?

I REALLY hope that's not the final book.

Oh, and i wish Edward was real. I'd let him sex me up any day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 10:22 pm

WOOP~
i'd sex him up right now!~!
3:

btw, there's two more books being written right now to finish the series.

=]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 10:32 pm

YAAAAYYY!!!

^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 11:08 pm

There are two more to the series? Dear god, I hope they don't get cheesier. I finished Eclipse and now I really, truly, despise Edward. I'm all for Jake though he is a little stupid. Eclipse pushed me over the edge in the ability to accept the Edward's way gross factor of the series. But it's quite addictive. I think I only read them now because of Alice.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 4:11 am

Isn't there like one more book left in the Twilight/Bella series - called Breaking Dawn?

And then she's writing one from Edwards persepective... (nothnx, it would be longer than Harry Potter :/)
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 7:05 am

Edwards perspective will be awful. It'll all be like, "Blargh! Her bloood smells so tasty! Oh woe is me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 2:30 pm

LOL!!! ugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 4:42 pm

lol!
i wouldn't like it either.

s:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 9:37 pm

I just read the series over the past week. OMFG THEY WERE SO FUCKING GOOD! I'm in love with Edward. While I was reading Twilight, everytime they mentioned him I honestly couldn't breathe hahah. I want my own Edward.. just a little less protective, that would absolutely do my head in.
I LOVE ALICE! And Emmett is awesome.

Spoiler:
There better be another book!
And I'd be so excited to read it from Edward's point of view!
I'm kinda regretting that Twilight is getting turned into a movie though. Like, how can they possibly convey the Cullens' perfection? And what would Bella look like? I don't want to see Bella. I can't imagine her in my head, and I like it that way.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 2:36 am

Who's that girl out of Lemony Snicket? Emily something....? I think she'd be an alright Bella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 3:16 am

Emily Browning.
I was thinking that too. But I still don't want to put a face to Bella. I think it wrecks it a bit. Also, Emily Browning is too gorgeous to play Bella I think. I mean, Bella isn't ugly or anything, but I don't think she's drop dead gorgeous like Emily Browning is either. I think she's somewhere in between.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: third installment of the twilight series. c:   third installment of the twilight series. c: Empty

Back to top Go down

third installment of the twilight series. c:
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next