The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Revlon Photoready foundation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Revlon Photoready foundation Empty
PostSubject: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:48 am

Revlon Photoready foundation 4l2k2f

Has anyone tried?

I've been using Armani Luminous silk for the past 4 years maybe and in that time my skin has been really sucky. I love the coverage and finish but wherever the foundation was applied, I just seemed to have red bumps on my skin and lots of yicky accentuated pores.
Apparently it's taken me 3.5 years to realize that it might actually be my foundation that's aggravated it, lol.

So annyways!! My LS has been looking kinda orange recently and I was gonna wait till it was finished till I tried the MUFE HD... until I read that it was really comparable to the Revlon PR. So today I ran out and bought it in 003 Shell and am verrryy excited to try it out! Its a teeny tiny bit lighter than my usual so I'm hoping it will do the trick Smile

Anyways!! I've read tons and tons and tons of raves about this - and wondered if you ladies had any opinions?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:28 pm

sorry, haven't gotten to check it out yet but it seems promising!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:16 pm

I've heard nothing but raves about it...my classmate bought it and she fell in love with it hardcore. She stopped using her expensive foundations and hasn't looked back since.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:22 pm

ohhh i forgot to check back on this!!

love the consistency and coverage but jesus my face is like a fricking discoball!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:58 pm

yehhh it does have a little shimmer in it...that's the photo part of it - reflects light to minimize imperfections and makes skin look...naturally dewy, I guess? or some mess like that.
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:01 pm

PUFFFF!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Very Happy !!!
Back to top Go down
electrikkk

electrikkk

Number of posts : 1634
Name : Megan, Meggles
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Yeah, I just switched to this foundation and powder last week, and holy hell, I'm impressed! It's great for blending my crazy blotchy skin and looks almost airbrushed to me! It doesn't seem to sweat off like a lot of the other foundations I've tried either, which is surprising because I've got slightly oily skin. I love it, and I think I'm sticking with it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 pm

I may have to try this. I've always had problems with foundation because of my oily complexion. I'm using a Clinique compact right now that doesn't really offer as much coverage as I'd like. I'll be anxious to hear if other people try this and what they think of it!
Back to top Go down
Laci Sue

Laci Sue

Number of posts : 337
Name : Laci
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:20 pm

I had awwwwful breakouts when I used the powder. It left scars and everything. I would never ever use it again. It's been about 5 months and the scars havent faded and they're all over my face. Sad I did not like the powder at all. Aside from the scarring, it was chalky and glittery. I thought it was disgusting. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bentcrashings

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:49 pm

I really want to try this but buying new foundation scares me......
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Ooh new foundation scares me too PGC! Sometimes you just gotta take the plunge, and make sure the store has a good return policy!! hahahaaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:24 am

I usually end up looking like an Oompa Loompa when i try a new shade.I have a No7 foundation sample lurking in my make up bag i might try although it looks very orange!
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:56 pm

If your makeup looks orange it's either too dark or too pink-based
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:05 pm

ZiSquared wrote:
I may have to try this. I've always had problems with foundation because of my oily complexion. I'm using a Clinique compact right now that doesn't really offer as much coverage as I'd like. I'll be anxious to hear if other people try this and what they think of it!

I find this a little drying on my skin, so if you have an oily complextion it might actually work well for you!

And PGC, are you from the UK? (I assume since you talk about No7). If so just take a wonder to boots and take your existing foundation with you - you'll know if its already too light/dark/perfect and then just put the testers against that to quickly narrow the shades down.
Or if you know your foundatin shade in MAC, have a look at Temptalia's Foundation Matrix (http://www.temptalia.com/foundation-matrix) which might help too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Yeah i'm from the UK.Thanks for the advice! x
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:02 am

Hey Daniel, you can post a proper introduction in the Introductions section of the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:29 am

*sigh* spam...Puff will fix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revlon Photoready foundation   Revlon Photoready foundation Empty

Back to top Go down

Revlon Photoready foundation
Page 1 of 1