The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

favorite mychemical romance song?

Go down 
+4
Gloomyjewel
gill
Lindsay
Kirsty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ace-of-s

favorite mychemical romance song? Empty
PostSubject: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:34 pm

I love mychemical romance! I would say that my fave songs from them are This is how I disappear, I'm not Ok I promise, Mama, and I never told you what I do for a living. Idk but all of their songs are great but those stand out
Aaaand! I dont love you...

How about y'all. I'm curious which mychem songs are favorites?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:39 pm

BOO.... I can't STAND MCR! Period. I will however say that like two of their songs on their first album were decent.
Back to top Go down
cheerios

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 7:17 pm

Hmmm, MCR is not one of the bands I listen to a lot. I would say...Vampires Will Never Hurt You, I'm Not Okay, and Cemetery Drive.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 7:24 pm

i amnt a fan but i like singing along to im not okay!
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
Iero-is_

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 8:06 pm

I love "I never told you what i do for a living", Hang em' high, mama, I'm not okay (i promise). I don't love you, you know what they do to guys like us in prison etc. all of them basically, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 8:35 pm

I only know Black Parade..
Back to top Go down
poetic_s

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 8:40 pm

Aww.
MCR will always be in my heart.
Been with them since the beginning!

The song that got me hooked was Vampires Will Never Hurt You.
Mhmmm.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 9:22 pm

I've never liked them. I do kind of like Helena though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
bella_fa

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 4:08 am

Teenagers. That song is just utter genius! Plus it reminds me of my friend and revision. Don't ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 7:57 am

Probably Helena, Give 'em Hell, Kid, and The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You.

I used to be soooooooooo in lourve with MCR, but the thing is that the guy that got me into them turned out to be a huge wanker and now MCR reminds me of what a dickhead I was to befriend someone so immature and so I rarely listen to them.
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:28 am

none. they make me feel ill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:37 am

I never told you what I do for a living. I don't like the new album..
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Alexa Nightmare.

Alexa Nightmare.

Number of posts : 1647
Name : Alexa.
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 12:25 pm

mcr are alright.
i like teenagers and vampires will never hurt you, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexisastar
ace-of-s

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 12:59 pm

Iero-is_a-hero wrote:
I love "I never told you what i do for a living", Hang em' high, mama, I'm not okay (i promise). I don't love you, you know what they do to guys like us in prison etc. all of them basically, lol

amen to that! lol
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:28 pm

I like I'm not okay, cemetery drive and helena....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
surftaxi

surftaxi

Number of posts : 402
Name : Bryce
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 9:11 pm

That one where the CD ends. Yeah. That's it. So I don't have to listen to them anymore.
Back to top Go down
ace-of-s

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:35 pm

eh, some people say my music taste is wierd. To like MUSE and Mychem? well I laughed in their faces when those two bands toured together. mychem is mychem. great to some, bad to others.

my rant of the week
Back to top Go down
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 pm

ech, i think The Black Parade is probably the most offensive thing Gerard Way has extruded from his anus in his entire life. seriously. words cannot express how much i hate this album. i mean, its pretty mediocre, but most of my hatred comes from the fact that they had 2 good albums before it.

i really like a few of their songs, especially on their first album. buuut my favorite song is Bury Me In Black, which i guess is some b-side or whatever. my sister is hardcore into them, so she gave me the song.
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2007 2:19 am

I still like You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison for the novelty factor.

I guess I liked them when I could just listen to them when I wanted to and they weren't blared over every freaking pop radio station all day long. To be honest, they drive me nuts these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 1:48 pm

I love my chem and muse, you are my new best friend! Cliche I know but MCR did effectively save my life. Headfirst..., Late Dawns..., I'm Not Okay, Thank You For The Venom, I Don't Love You, Famous Last Words... I would have listed all of the songs on all of their albums but that would take me a while. Every one of their songs is genius...I think in a cheesy way it speaks to people in really different ways and the fact that they can save peoples lives inspires me and gives me faith in music.

And that is the cheesyness of me and my deep love of MCR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite mychemical romance song?   favorite mychemical romance song? Empty

Back to top Go down

favorite mychemical romance song?
Page 1 of 1