The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the song..

Go down 
+2
NightmaresOnWax
shadowsforsale
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 11:52 pm

What song do you have on your myspace, or whatever profiles let you put music up?

Mine's currently Pearl Jam, 'Last Kiss.' I used to walk around the house singing this when I was like, five.

What's your song? popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 11:57 pm

Mine is Get myself into it by the rapture. I looooooooove that song.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
pedestri

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 12:01 am

oh man, that was SOO the song of beach week. i will always think of our matching underwear now.
Back to top Go down

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 12:02 am

Mine is Misery Business by Paramore. It was Apple Of The Eye by Something With Numbers until a couple of hours ago....

woop
Back to top Go down

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 12:48 am

I have All Cleaned Out by Elliott Smith.

It's wicked.
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 7:44 am

I don't put songs on my myspace, cause it pisses the hell out me when i go on someones profile and their shite music interrupts whatever im listening to..especially if they're idiots and have so much shit on their profile it takes ages to load, so the stupid music plays for ages before i can turn it of..
*rant*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 9:39 am

Rainbows In New York City by Night Kills The Day

Awesome song by an awesome band!
Back to top Go down

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 10:34 am

Gill, I hate that too. I have my music set to only play when you click PLAY. I wish everyone else did that too.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 1:26 pm

uhm.

change your settings so music players wont play automatically.

thats what I did.

but anyways.

my song is "Golden Skans," by Klaxons.

^.^ !!!!!
Back to top Go down
cheerios

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 5:00 pm

Glycerine by Bush. I heard it on the radio today, also! Woot.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 5:12 pm

i have put mine so that mine plays automatically (yer own fault for not turning it off!) but i have it so that other peoples, i have to click play.

Mine is Once and Never Again by the Long Blondes.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 6:42 pm

Mine's by Rooney. : ]]
Back to top Go down

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 7:16 pm

PLATIPUSES wrote:
I have my music set to only play when you click PLAY. I wish everyone else did that too.

Me tooooooooooooooo.
Back to top Go down

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 8:08 pm

There is a way to change it so you HAVE to click play on everyone elses? Nuh uh, they only have it so you can set your own... What are you talking about KIKI!? I looooked. ! kiki!
Back to top Go down
Smile St

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 9:07 pm

Mine is "Dance With Me" by Adam Green. I believe I have a quote from that song as my signature for this forum! It's a cute song. Ha ha.
Back to top Go down

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 9:34 pm

Mine is Within Temptation's The Howling.
Back to top Go down
ace-of-s

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 1:32 pm

I have a playlist on my myspace page. so I have like um 60 songs on it. everything from MUSE to The Rasmus to Simple Plan to O-zone.
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 2:58 pm

yourroyalscrumptiousness wrote:
Mine is Misery Business by Paramore. It was Apple Of The Eye by Something With Numbers until a couple of hours ago....

woop

I freakin love Paramore!!

Hayley is totally amazing live. Sounds just like she does on CD. They opened with Misery Business when i saw them at Download.

Mines is "Stop" by Spice Girls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

What's the song.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the song..   What's the song.. Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the song..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: