The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

big fat frizzy hair?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
girloflowers

girloflowers

Number of posts : 1510
Name : Lily
Registration date : 2008-11-05

big fat frizzy hair? Empty
PostSubject: big fat frizzy hair?   big fat frizzy hair? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 am

So i got a perm, and i've been deep conditioning and trimming and taking care of it like a good girl so its really really healthy and sexy

but i like having big messy frizzball crazy hair (see latest makeup pics photo for example), and my hair doens't wanna stay teased!!!! no matter how much hairspray i attack it with
someone help?
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: big fat frizzy hair?   big fat frizzy hair? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:17 am

try using all volumizing products...volumizing shampoo and conditioner, mousse, the works. add some dry shampoo at your roots too, and see how that helps.
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: big fat frizzy hair?   big fat frizzy hair? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:00 am

...don't condition it so much? sometimes too much conditioner can make your hair too slippy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
girloflowers

girloflowers

Number of posts : 1510
Name : Lily
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: big fat frizzy hair?   big fat frizzy hair? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:08 am

shit i posted this in makeup.. someone wanna move?
Back to top Go down
pickle

pickle

Number of posts : 368
Name : Ellie
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: big fat frizzy hair?   big fat frizzy hair? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:54 am

Yeah I have curly hair and that's pretty much what it does when I don't condition it enough and muss it up loads when it's drying. Or, simply step outside when it's humid. Though it might be bad for your hair not to condition since mine's pretty much a wreck from not taking enough care of it.

Not sure how to keep the volume in. Try blow drying it upside down and messing it up as you go, but leave it a bit damp to do its thing, then put it upside down again when it's dry and rub some gel into the roots? You might have to use some sort of leave in conditioner/cream to get rid of unwanted frizz. I've never worn it huuuuge like that but blow drying the roots and putting in a bit of gel usually holds up well for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big fat frizzy hair?   big fat frizzy hair? Empty

Back to top Go down

big fat frizzy hair?
Page 1 of 1