The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Septum/Nose

Go down 
+8
asoftrevolution
PolyphonicThought
anjelik_dreamin
witch_lilly
shadowsforsale
NightmaresOnWax
gill
Kirsty
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Septum/Nose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 1:22 am

your boyfriend sounds adorable >.<

and the nose piercing looks cuuuuute

aaaah im havign a cute moment >.<
Back to top Go down
poetic_s

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2007 1:03 am

Ohhh!
So lucky.
I wanna get my nose pierced so badd!
It looks so cute on you!
Lets trade faces?
Okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2007 1:22 am

poetic_slut wrote:
Ohhh!
So lucky.
I wanna get my nose pierced so badd!
It looks so cute on you!
Lets trade faces?
Okay?

How come you don't? I reckon you've got one of those cute little noses that would TOTALLY suit a small stud.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2007 12:27 pm

Amanda, you would really suit a cute little stud in your nose! Seriously. And tbh, who cares if you dont "suit" it?! If you're happy with it, then thats that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
poetic_s

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2007 2:30 pm

Well, I'm only 16 and you have to be 18 to get it done.
My parents are completely against face piercings.
I had to BEG to get a second hole in my ear.
Gahhh.
Lame parents!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2007 3:16 pm

aw well you can still get it when you're 18!
tis only 2 years or less missy!

its not like a definate "no way can never get it done!"
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2007 5:47 pm

And if you for whatever reason end up not liking it, you can always let it close up.

But I think it would look good on you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2007 5:54 pm

raaaaaawr i wanna go get mine done. but im waiting.

i also want my little tragus bit on my ear done and maybe another couple on my ears...but the tragus wierds sam out...like if you touch it...his or my own, he goes mental, so i can pass on that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2007 7:50 pm

ahaha sam sounds so quirky! he's like my boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2007 1:49 am

poetic_slut wrote:
Well, I'm only 16 and you have to be 18 to get it done.
My parents are completely against face piercings.
I had to BEG to get a second hole in my ear.
Gahhh.
Lame parents!

You think thats bad? I had to beg and beg to get my FIRST and only holes which i got at the age of 12! Tight much?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2007 4:24 am

i had to beg my parents to let me get my ears pierced once at 12 (and now i wished i'd waited till 15 or 16)..but after the first ones ive had a piercing at least once a year since..but my parents are really laid back about it now cause they know how interested i am in piercings..only thing im not allowed is facial piercings cause they dont wanna look at them..im 18 and i still respect that, cause im living in their home (till september anyhow..Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2007 5:51 am

I got my ears done when I was like...8 or 9? And my parents were totally cool and took me but one fell out at school and closed up so I took them out and didnt bother to get them done again.
When I said I wanted to get my lobes done a couple of years ago they were totally fine...well actually, they didnt expect me to do it because I'm scared of needles and when I got them done before I had a panic attack, but they said that if I got them done then that was fine.

When I said I wanted my lip done, they didnt want me to at first but they realised I reeeeally wanted it so said that so long as they had nothing to do with it...and they havent bothered since then.

I totally agree with what Sam's mum said...she said that her kids can do what they want; they can grow their hair and do whatever they want with that and they can get piercings and dress how they want, but so long as they dont get tattoos because those are permenant but the others arent.
Although she now has a tattoo so Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 9:14 pm

i want my septum done soooooo bad

the thing with your septum is that you can hide it!!! so you can be metal free or hardcore!
woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Smile St

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 8:22 pm

I actually think you'd look real cute with a septum piercing. I really like 'em, and I especially like piercings like that on cute girls (like yourself)!

It's like saying "Yeah, I'm an adorable girl, but also totally freaking badass. Take that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 8:24 pm

Smile Stardust wrote:
It's like saying "Yeah, I'm an adorable girl, but also totally freaking badass. Take that."

Hahahaa. That made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 8:25 pm

haha i agree. i like cute girls with them.
but idk if im one of those girls.

kinda just thinking of doing the nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 1:46 pm

I didn't just have to beg to get my nose piercing, but I had to lose 6 kilograms before my parents let me get it.

... then again, I had my earlobes pierced when I was 3 or 4 years old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 1:49 pm

I did my septum without my parents knowing, but my mom was going to let me get a tattoo, but I had to lose weight first, and didn't lose the right amount before she moved again!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 2:10 pm

r!nGw0rM wrote:
i want my septum done soooooo bad

the thing with your septum is that you can hide it!!! so you can be metal free or hardcore!
woo hoo

ehehehe,
everytime I read this,
it makes me giggle Razz
Back to top Go down
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 6:58 am

i've actually been thinking about it, but i would rather get a septum rather than a normal nose piercing. not only because you can be hardcore or workready in less than two seconds, but also because the number of girls that have their nose pierced are skanks around here. i still think its cute, but in seems in this area the general opinion is if you have your nose pierced your a slut.

besides, i like septums.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 9:31 am

thats why sams not keen...because a few people like that have it done here. but then its like...loads of people who arent skankwhores have to done so because im not one of those i wont look like one you know?
Back to top Go down
asoftrevolution

asoftrevolution

Number of posts : 979
Name : Kat
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 10:45 am

i completely agree. i say you do what you like, kiki. Smile
Back to top Go down
hello disaster

hello disaster

Number of posts : 1680
Name : kate
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 10:50 pm

i just got my nose done today! yay!!! its still a bit crusty even after i cleaned and soaked it...the inside is still a bit bloody... but im really stoked about it...the lady that did it was super nice, we were chatting it up abit while she was cleaning me up and i found out that she recently moved to morgantown..which is where i live...thats pretty rad i may see her at walmart one day.... she told me that i have thick nostrils.....
Back to top Go down
http://katemcginn.blogspot.com/
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:54 pm

I think a septum would be sick. A nostril piercing is always cool too. Why not both Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 9:11 pm

ooh...yeah...like septum and both nostrils....oh, that sounds hot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Septum/Nose   Septum/Nose - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Septum/Nose
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next