The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

biore nose strips

Go down 
+3
anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought
ninibaby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:51 pm

ah I have way too many blackheads to get them all out. my nose is completely covered, it's tragic.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:14 pm

ah, mine is better now. I rarely get them on my nose; sometimes I push my nose to get gunk out, but its mostly whiteheads, but I can pop them in the morn, wash my face, apply an acne medication and it'll be gone forever. I mostly get blackheads along my cheeks or hollows. I also get the rare blackhead on my lip line. once in grade 7, I had one so huge and painful on my lip line...it was so fucking horrible...no one would touch me ;-;
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:17 pm

I hate the ones on the lip line too! mine never hurt unless I touch em though

(OT DONT KILL ME) do those strips really work??? for blackheads I mean?
Back to top Go down

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:19 pm

I LOVE the nose strips for blackheads!

I use them about once a week.

But OMG it hurts like a bitch to take them off.

Totally worth it though.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:19 pm

some say they dont, but they do for most, if you follow the directions. some say that they dont like seeing the empty pores because they'll just get filled with dirt again [wash your face and it wont happen], but one woman used them on her husband, and his face cleared up beautifully. I want some for beau and I. :]
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:21 pm

I think I might as well try it right.. thanks for replying so fast ladies haha! Biore has the best ones right? I always hear about those..
Back to top Go down

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:22 pm

Biore are the only ones I use.

Word of advice: Unless you have REALLY bad blackheads, don't buy the Ultra Strength ones at first. They have a rally strong euclyptus smell and burn a bit.
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:25 pm

well they've been there forever and are like not even black anymore they're brown and my nose is covered =/
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:27 pm

haha, I've heard plenty of horror stories about those ultra strength...Jerry has some pretty bad blackheads on his nosey, and mine are mostly on my chubby cheeks and right on the bridge of my strawberry nose, so I think we could totally use these things - but not those super strong ones. Im too much of a pussy.

nin nin, start out with regulars, and then built to stronger ones if its still a prob.

oh, and I'd love to try the ones that are all tropical smelling. they have some pretty nice reviews.

and I think I'll try to move this section of the convo to a biore topic, so we can continue to ramble about it. :]
Back to top Go down

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:59 pm

I loveee them. I'm extremely picky (heh, no pun intended) about black/whiteheads. It's a bit painful, but it's not unbearable. If it hurts that much to take it off, wet the strip a little as you pull it off.

And I thought I was the only one who noticed them on the lip line xD
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:59 pm

It really didn't hurt me much at all....but then It also didn't take them ALL off. Maybe I just suck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:57 pm

I for one love them biore strips. Actually, I love anything biore. My favorite line of products ever. Thus far in life. Okay I'll stop talking now.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 pm

They didn't work for me at all, they just left my blackheads there. The only thing that has ever accually worked for my blackheads is this stuff we have at school, you brush it on your face then steam for 10 minutes and then gently squeeze everything out, it gets out stuff you would never imagine is even there and leaves my pores looking invisable!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:55 pm

I WANT THAT DONE!
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:19 pm

LINDSAY, OMG I think I speak on the behalf of the entire world when I say, "ELABORATE PLZ? =)"
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:34 pm

^Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:29 pm

Well during a facial after the exfoliation we use this disincrustation fluid from Dermalogica that loosens blackheads and everything and you just brush it on the face with a fan brush, put a warm steam towel on for 3 minutes, brush it on again, steam again, then do both again. After that you wrap two fingers in damp cotten and squeeze all the stuff out of all your pores and it all just comes right out. Then after that we have some post-extration fluid that calms the skin before you continue with the facial.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 3:52 am

Ooh..do they do that at all facials?
Back to top Go down

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 3:54 am

yeah it sounds really cool.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:45 am

Cheap alternative to Biore strips:

Non-toxic WHITE GLUE. I shit you not.

I read about it on Craftster, and decided to try it. It worked GREAT. You just spread a bit where you need to get rid of blackheads (I did my nose and that little chin crease), and let it dry. Then pull it off. Worked like a charm, and SOOOOOO much cheaper.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 9:02 am

I tried that too but it didn't work for me.
I also have loads of (not really noticeable) white/blackheads on the area right underneath my nostrils. They're too difficult to squeeze out and my pore strips didn't work on them either. But I think my pore strips are just cheap.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Lindsay

Lindsay

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:46 am

We'll we ask at the begining if they want that done or not, since some people just don't like it.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyThu May 01, 2008 4:47 am

I want to come to Georgia so Lindsay can make me pretty Smile
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:48 pm

me tooo lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

biore nose strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: biore nose strips   biore nose strips Empty

Back to top Go down

biore nose strips
Page 1 of 1