The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: Empty
PostSubject: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 10:37 pm

hot fuckin shit.

got all of my makeup off.
the sweat.
the dirt.
everything.

with one fuckin sheet.

biore's toner?

shut my pores up faster than when Ike popped Tina in her loud ass mouth.

doesnt need water.

only yo filthy ass face.

BUY IT NOW. :]

at at kmart, the entire line is CHEAP AS FUCK. 6 and 7 dollars for every damned thing. my americans know what I mean.

next things on my list?

Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer [spf 15!],
and the Pore Unclogging Scrub.

and now I have to post one last topic.

kikks was dead on givin me Product Reviews...
I'll buy any damned thing. >.<
Back to top Go down
Midi

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:36 am

I use the clensing cloth as my makeup remover too. Works like a dream. *Thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 12:59 am

gah, I knowww. its like. heaven, in face wipe form. my face doesnt feel dirty in the least!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 5:32 am

oooh maybe i should try the toner...once i used nivea and it made me skin worse so i assumed all toners were the devil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:23 am

not all. neutrogena has good toner, and Ive heard good of clean and clear's, too, which tends to be quite strong.
Back to top Go down
aisling

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 5:43 pm

I use the nose strips. They're amazing. But be advised, do not use them more than once every 3 days or they will rip a layer of your skin off. It's quite unpleasant.

Do not think like me: "Hmm.. these do such a great job getting my black heads out.. I wonder what would happen if I used them every day instead?"

I only did it once too soon and it harmed my face Sad But the skin is pretty much back to normal now (about a week later).

The warming anti-blackhead stuff is amazing too. It actually warms up on your face, opening your pores and cleaning out the gunky stuff. Then I follow up with Neutragena toner to close them and keep new dirt out.

Btw, if anyone lives in close proximity to a Loblaws, the one near my house has a fantastic deal on right now. If you buy a product by Bioré individually, it costs $9.99 (CDN). But they've put similar products in a box together (Nose strips and warming black head cleanser is an example Wink ) for only $7.40 or something like that. It's amazing. Go buy it now. I'm buying a new one this weekend (probably the cloths and whatever they come with.. hopefully more strips!).
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 12:12 am

The nose strips really don't do much on me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...maybe its that i start laughing and ruin the hold....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 12:35 am

The nose strips work a little on me....
AND I BOUGHT THE WARMING ANTI-BLACKHEAD CLEANSER TODAY. Yahoo.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 1:14 am

Im planning to buy a lottt from them - their toner is to die for.
Back to top Go down
aisling

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 10:24 am

I just used another pore strip, and I counted no less than 17 piles of dirt! Really big ones, anyways. There are also very tiny ones all over the place which I don't want to count. Anyways, that's 17 blackheads yanked out in about 5 seconds, girlies! It's AMAZING.

Now to wait another 3 days.. I only have 1 strip left Sad

My mom is buying me the toner today. Woot!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 11:00 am

HOLY SHIT.

*striptastic*
Back to top Go down
aisling

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 11:24 am

Lmao my nose is COVERED in blackheads, though. I don't get many zits (except when I'm on my period.. like right now.. *grumble*) but I have lots of blackheads Sad Lol
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 11:48 am

so do I! the general area around my nose and my fat ass nose itself? huge fuckin pores, therefore, blackheads. and I get the occasional whitehead [blech, like today, since I forgot to wash off my makeup]. thats what I like about biore...their products to what they say! so to hear that those strips actually work? that gives me hope. and once I use those goddamned strips, I'll bust out that warming cleanser and tone the hell outta my face, mhm. no blackheads on this bitch. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aisling

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 11:55 am

I find it's better to use the warming cleanser first, to open up the pores and allow the strips to take out all that gunk, then follow up with a good toner to seal those pores shut. Make sure you use toner if you're gonna use a moisturizer.. my moisturizer is from Neutragena and is a shine control kind, which has some sort of clay in it which completely absorbs sweat, but clogs up your pores something fierce. So yes. Always tone before moisterizing.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 12:01 pm

oh yeah, I always tone before I moisturize - otherwise, pores get filled with moisturizer and all of the work has been done in vain!

my last moisturizer was from the clean and clear oxygenating line - I'd recommend everything from them. but I have to switch cleansers every few months, because my skin gets used to it, and it wont work! and clean and clear made my skin better the first time I used it, which shocked the fuck outta me, haha. but once my skin got used to it, my skin went back to hell.

my fav neutrogena product is the body scrub...that stuff will lather you up to heaven, mhm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 6:06 pm

Aisling - do you use the ULTRA pore strips or just the regular ol' ones?
Back to top Go down
aisling

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:55 am

Just the regular ones, I think.

My mom couldn't find the box of stuff I wanted Sad I think they've sold out of that awesome deal.

Oh well, I have a coupon for like, $2 off a Bioré product. I'll just get it next weekend.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 11:18 am

yay! I have that same coupon....huzzah!

Im so goin for the ultra's...num the hell outta my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 6:21 pm

The nose strips have to be the greatest thing ever invented!

Please don't do what I did and think "hmm.... I bet if I leave them on for a REALLY REALLY long time then it will pull out lots of stuff!"

I left the thing on for an hour and ten minutes only to discover that not only did it pull out all my icky blackheads but also a layer of my skin!

And not the entire layer either so I was left with flaky areas.

But I used St. Ives apricrot scrub afterwards and it was all good. ^_^

The St Ives line is sooo gentle and leaves my skin super soft right after using it.

Smells good too.

Then I use Clean and Clear Oxygenating moisturizer. It absorbs really fast so you don't get that greasy feel and it also has SPF.

woop
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 6:32 pm

FINALLY. someone else besides me that's used that oxygenating moisturizer. its the shiznit, aint it!? :]]

and I <3 st. ives too.

oh shit, new topic comin on...! Very Happy

and wait, dont they tell you to use it for a certain time on the box? ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 6:51 pm

Yeah they do.....

But me and my stupid logic decided to not pay attention.

And hell yeah that moisturizer rocks!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 7:11 pm

ehehe. silly teenager. ^.^ !!!

and I FUCKIN LOVE IT TEW.

only prob I had with it,
is that if I used it right under my eyebrows after washin my face, it would burn a wee bit.

and then I'd be all like.

"MOTHERFUCKIN OXYGEN!"

but then I got over it. Razz
Back to top Go down
aisling

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 7:24 pm

I just got the pore minimizing exfolitator.. I'm so excited to use it! I even took a photo with it.

Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: 211607

I'm going "I don't know how good this is yet because it's still in its box."
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 7:34 pm

ehehehe. make sure you post a review! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aisling

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 11:57 am

'K this stuff is like orgasm cream.

Lmao that sounded bad.

It makes your skin on your face feel as smooth as a baby's bottom. It's better than putting on primer before your makeup. The only problem is it makes your skin sensitive to sunlight, so you need to make sure you wear sunscreen with it, and you can only use it 3 times a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: Empty

Back to top Go down

Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next