The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The worst game you've ever played?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The worst game you've ever played? Empty
PostSubject: The worst game you've ever played?   The worst game you've ever played? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:05 pm

There are some great games out there. But there are also some terrible ones.

Like the ET game they made for Atari that was so bad they had to dump all the extra cartriges in a landfil.

The worst game you've ever played? ET2600-Pit

Or the superman game for the N64. The Controls were AWFUL, and so was the storyline. Not to mention the MANY bugs.

The worst game you've ever played? Superman

So in your opinion, what is the worst game ever?

I would have to say VR Troopers for the Sega CD. I couldn't even find any screenshots it sucked so bad.

Anyone have a terrible game they'd like to share?
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've ever played?   The worst game you've ever played? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 2:56 pm

The Scooby Do game for Super Nintendo sucked. It had some sort of bug where you couldn't make it past a certain point, and the controls were slow. I'm not really much of a game critic though.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've ever played?   The worst game you've ever played? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 3:02 pm

I'm not sure, I can't remember most of the GOOD games I've played let alone the bad ones
but that picture of ET made me laugh for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've ever played?   The worst game you've ever played? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 3:22 pm

In terms of recent games, for me it would be The Bard's Tale (2004 version, haven't played the original). I'm a fan of most pseudo-RPG adventure games, but this one just couldn't hold my attention at all. Granted, I'm not really a PC girl and that was what we had it on, but it was just... bad. I think I got about three hours in and left it there. It was really unimaginative and just riding off the backs off good games within the genre. Yes, I know it was meant to be a piss-take, but they could have made it interesting along with the lame jabs at other fantasy games. Blech.

The worst game you've ever played? Bardstale_coverg

General premise of the game: Look, boobies! Fable and The Witcher did it way better.

That wouldn't be the worst game I've ever played, but it'd be up there. A Bugs Bunny game (Lost in Time) I had for the PSX when I was a kid would come pretty close to taking out the title. That sucked bad. The graphics were terrible (it did come out in like, late 90s I think, but it was far lower than the usual standard at the time), the controls were fucking horrible- for a game that was aimed at kids, they were way too clunky and sticky, and there was really nothing to it. I think my nephew and I clocked it in two hours, or something equally ridiculous. This was another game that was filled with bugs (geddit?).

The worst game you've ever played? 30407ss_sm2

... Yeah.

I'm sure I'll come up with something worse later.

Oh, oh, if MMORPGs count, I'll add Runescape to the list. I'm not a fan of WoW or Everquest (though I was in the generation of pre teens that were in on that) , but Runescape is just reaaally bad. I don't know how it can still have so many followers in the age of techno-literacy we're in- just download NWN and play online. Just as free, and heaps more fun.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've ever played?   The worst game you've ever played? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:30 pm

OMG I HATED THAT STUPID BUGS BUNNY GAMEEEE@@@@@!!

Idkk most of my virtual console games.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've ever played?   The worst game you've ever played? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:18 pm

The Taz game for N64. And the Animaniacs game for N64 as well.
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've ever played?   The worst game you've ever played? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:26 pm

Jayme wrote:
OMG I HATED THAT STUPID BUGS BUNNY GAMEEEE@@@@@!!

I KNOW!! It sucked so bad.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've ever played?   The worst game you've ever played? EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 5:53 am

Not the worst ever, but before I got Lego Star Wars for 360, I got it on DS..
the camera and controls were just really bad, you couldn't move around properly because in order to do so you'd need the controls of a console not a portable. It sorta felt like they'd shoved a PS2 game into a DS cartridge and forgot to make it simpler.
I gave up after a couple of tries and (thankfully) decided to go for the Xbox 360 version, which is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst game you've ever played?   The worst game you've ever played? Empty

Back to top Go down

The worst game you've ever played?
Page 1 of 1