The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cinema Secrets Foundation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Cinema Secrets Foundation Empty
PostSubject: Cinema Secrets Foundation   Cinema Secrets Foundation EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 2:10 pm

I know I said I would do this forever ago, but I just recently found my photo cord thing. So...its here now. To show you how amazing it works I took a pic of me without any make up on, and then a pic of what my face looks like after I put on the cinema secrets stuff.

BEFORE
Cinema Secrets Foundation DSCF2046
K...not to sound self critical...but as you can see. Shiny skin (how is that even possible when I produce no oil since Im on accutane?). Redness. Lovely zit on my cheek, and just generally uneven yucky complexion.

AFTER
Cinema Secrets Foundation DSCF2047
New face like what?? And all I did was put on cinema secrets. Amazing.

The texture of it is sort of cake like. Its not a liquid and its not a powder. It stays on all day. I never need to touch it up. It won't clog your pores, but if you are worried about it you can always put something like Benefit's Dr. Feel Good on under it. But if you are looking for unbelievable coverage, you should try it out.

The only downside to this stuff is you have to order it off the internet, which sucks because the shades might not look exactly as they appear. But in the end it usually works out. The shade I have is actually a bit too yellow for me, but you really can't tell at all once you blend it into your skin. It costs about 20 bucks, but you get enough where it takes probably a good year or so to go through it. Worth the money in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Secrets Foundation   Cinema Secrets Foundation EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 5:51 pm

hell, I think you're beautiful without, but damn. its so rad. I'd buy it if I could!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Secrets Foundation   Cinema Secrets Foundation EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 9:05 pm

I SO WANNA BUY THAT!
you finally convinced me. thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinema Secrets Foundation   Cinema Secrets Foundation Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinema Secrets Foundation
Page 1 of 1