The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HG Products!

Go down 
+6
Le_Saboteur
anjelik_dreamin
abercrombie
NightmaresOnWax
Lindsay
PolyphonicThought
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

HG Products! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 1:29 pm

aww how lame.
...I bet I can get samples somehow...

*deviant*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 2:48 am

napoleon colour discs in 51

i've never, ever. EVER

and i mean ever

used a better eyeshadow in my life.

it stayed perfect all day til i rubbed my eyes.

i'm amazed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 4:28 am

Lol, Lil, I wore my napoleon shadow on the weekend, and it stayed put even when I DID rub my eyes. I was like OH FUCK MAKEUP WHAT AM I DOING! and it didn't even fade.

Amaaaaaaaaaazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 3:09 pm

oooh

maybe i put it on shoddily then

isn;t it jsut amazing?

*wants moar*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 6:05 pm

Lol nah, maybe you rubbed your eyes harder than I did?

Lol, either way IT IS THE MOST AMAZING EYESHADOW!!!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:58 pm

HG Products! - Page 3 E3a70d40

HG Products! - Page 3 Dd2ba0d3

HG Products! - Page 3 48e5a56d

n.n
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 9:04 am

PolyphonicThought wrote:
HG Products! - Page 3 E3a70d40

HG Products! - Page 3 Dd2ba0d3

HG Products! - Page 3 48e5a56d

n.n

I need to get some of that Aquafina stuff next time I'm in the US. Maybe I can get Grant's mum to send me some......
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 2:21 pm

its great, Shauna. but thanks to stress, I keep breaking out. but once I use this stuff, they go away. ah. its driving me batty.
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Since when has AQUAFINA made cosmetic products..?! say whaat?! i can only imagine, i bet they're awesome. would CVS or WalMart or Target have their line?? I SO want some now!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:30 pm

walmart has exclusive rights, so look there. they had a super sale last week.

they have been for almost a year now; Ive been using the lip balms for a long long time. I've only just been able to get my hands on some things due to the sale. they have overnight creams, refresher spray...tonnes of stuff. check out the website:

www.aquafinaskincare.com
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:32 pm

eeep! thanks!

walmart trip tomorrow! Smile
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:34 pm

np hun. careful, if there's no sale, expect to pay about $8-15.

look for the lotion and body wash too - though I still stand by my neutrogena body scrub.
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:40 pm

Hmm.. $8-15 for the lip glosses and balms? That seems like waaay too much.

I'm interested in the body stuff, but I'm into my Lush
products right now, so I might wait for a sale or til i finish the Lush stuff before I get something new, otherwise I'll never use up the expensive Lush stuff. Gosh I'm poor.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:44 pm

no, the lip balms and lip oils are under $5.

the face/body products are $8-15.
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:45 pm

Oh otay, sounds good. Whooop! I hope I get a chance to go tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:47 pm

ahhh clicky my blog and I did reviews on the stuff I have and the lip balms.

man. I hate telling people to go to my blog for reviews. but I hate to retype it all ;-;
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 9:03 pm

Mmmkay fanks love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 8:04 pm

Sally Hansen Luminizing Primer + Almay Clear Complexion Make up Foundation in Naked.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:12 am

I've fallen in love with DiorSkin Icone all over again. I have it in translucent, but I so want to get colour matched...it feels way too awesome on my skin. I remember why I loved it so much to begin with...it'll be $42 well spent. :]
Back to top Go down
pedestrian

pedestrian

Number of posts : 113
Name : Rachel
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:53 pm

current holy grail products:

Cristophe Salon Sulfate-Free Shampoo- a MUST for girls with color treated hair. Sulfates, which are in almost every shampoo, can strip dye from your hair, so if you're looking for something to keep your color in, this is totally worth the money. I got it at CVS but haven't seen it elsewhere

Pond's Cold Cream- for serious, guys, this stuff is waaay better than any facewash i've ever used (and cheaper!). it cleans and moisturizes and takes off makeup perfectly, and if you follow up with a quick dab of witch hazel, your skin will be perfect. i know this is such an old lady product, but its totally worth it

Urban Decay Baked Bronzer- just a great bronzer. good color, stays on well... not much more to it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1569390335&
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:02 pm

DuWop's TM is a HG for me...the perfect moisturizer. When I run out...I am definitely buying more!

Ditto on that Pond's Cold Cream. I LOVE it. It really is a great makeup remover! And now that its winter time, it'll be awesome for girls with drier skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:58 pm

-The mint lip gloss from Victoria's Secret. Its package is the same as the other lipglosses, except opaque white. I have never seen a shinier gloss! The consistency is wonderfully smooth, and it actually tastes good too...definitely not the typical "flavored-lipgloss flavor". It smells and feels like you've just brushed your teeth!

-Nivea lotions of any type. Their face cream doesn't make me break out and keeps my skin smooth, their regular body lotion smells and works delightfully, and their gradual self-tanner gives you a rose-brown golden tint (as opposed to orange) all the while without streaking! I've yet to try their anti-cellulite product though, I'll have to do so soon.
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:32 am

-Hair One Jojoba Cleansing Conditioner: I have a new shampoo that is probably made of pure magic. Its basically not shampoo...it has the texture of conditioner, but you work it into your hair as if its shampoo. Leave it in for five minutes or so, and BAM your hair is clean and silkier than you ever thought it could be. I dyed my hair purple, pink, and brown in the middle of May, and there has been almost no fading whatsoever. You can't really tell the difference now from when I first dyed it, completely amazing.

-iSkin Home Mircodermabrasion Kit: For those of you who battle acne scars, blotchy skin, acne, dermatitis, or just want to brighten up your skin...its amazing. There is a noticeable difference in simply using it just once, but the results get better and better over time. Essentially, I was a girl who had acne scars so bad that I used to cover my face with a shit ton of foundation. However, since using this I have been able to venture into the world with my ACTUAL face with NO makeup...something I have not done since I was 11.

-YY pomade in Dutch Elm: the only styling product that has managed to defeat my hair, saves me in the humidity of Florida.

-Chamomille Tea Bags: Not a beauty product, but I've discovered that these help reduce/eliminate redness and swelling. I had the same eye swelling problem Puffy had, and tea bags are the only thing that gave me my eyelids back again. They worked on a weird rash thing my roomie had too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:22 pm

NightmaresOnWax wrote:

-iSkin Home Mircodermabrasion Kit: For those of you who battle acne scars, blotchy skin, acne, dermatitis, or just want to brighten up your skin...its amazing. There is a noticeable difference in simply using it just once, but the results get better and better over time. Essentially, I was a girl who had acne scars so bad that I used to cover my face with a shit ton of foundation. However, since using this I have been able to venture into the world with my ACTUAL face with NO makeup...something I have not done since I was 11.

This sounds almost too good to be true. Definitely gonna look out for this now!
Back to top Go down
Alexa Nightmare.

Alexa Nightmare.

Number of posts : 1647
Name : Alexa.
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:09 pm

HG Products! - Page 3 Cos30c_1_large
this. is. amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexisastar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HG Products!   HG Products! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HG Products!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3