The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 12:00 pm

GOD I NEED TO BUY IT ALL.

Im already out of those wipes. :[[

Ive been using my noxzema sample to keep my skin looking decent for now, haha. I hateeee being pooooooooor.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 1:48 am

I've decided the biore toner totally fucked up my skin, so i'm elimating step 2 from my routine. It lasted about...3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 1:50 am

aww rly? if thats the case, after washing your face in warm water, splash with rly cold water, it'll snap them pores shut! toner hels me cos I have pores just full of shit [I rly need those strip things] so it gets rid of dirt.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 1:56 am

I just suddenly broke out bad, like i never have in ages. So i think it was toner. I hope it wasn't just biore in general...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 2:01 am

hm, just cut the toner out. if youre still breaking out, try clean and clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 3:30 am

Toner screwed me up too. My dermatologist said it screws up a lot of people's skin.
Clean and Clear screwed my skin up too haha. Some ingredients in cleansers and toners like that don't agree with some people apparently.
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 7:41 am

Bryce....explain the pH thing with toner and whatnot. I still dont get it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 1:17 pm

hm, really? my face must be a grease pallete, then. well, if anything, the last thing I could recommend as of toner, is either a cheap off brand [they tend to be more gentle], or neutrogena. I felt theirs was too gentle for me, but its still really good.
Back to top Go down
aisling

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 7:24 pm

If you use too much stuff on your face, it actually makes your oil glands (are they glands? Whatever produces oil in your face) produce more oil than usual, so using too many steps isn't that good. Typically I use a different thing every day, so one day it will be a general pore cleanser, the next it's for blackheads, the next it's exfoliator or something. Then I can also use toner because I haven't overdone my skin at all. Then moisturizer. That way I'm a-ok.

Although a disadvantage to that is that the products aren't *quite* as effective. You're supposed to use the products every day for at least a month to see results, or something, as long as it doesn't say otherwise on the bottle.

This routine for me is just lately, though, because I have an alarming amount of facial cleansers at my disposal right now.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:31 am

the face strips...you guys, they're amazing.

they took out stuff I'd been trying to get out for YEARS, but were too small to get rid of. the blackheads in my cheeks and on my nose...I never thought they'd be GONE.

I'm in awe. these things DEF deserve HG status, and I'll be buying them again. I seriously can't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 9:20 am

awesome. I have little tiny blackheads on the part of my cheek closest to my nose, so I may have to try those out!
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Yeah, me too! They're GONE. I was so amazed [especially at how long they were, which means they DEF wouldn't come out if I didn't use the strips]. Run to the store, Sor, run!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm

This stuff sounds awesome! I have a relatively clear complexion except when it comes to those pesky blackheads! It also doesn't help much that my pores resemble moon craters.
I'ma hafta buy me some!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:09 pm

Ooo in that case, since you have pretty normal skin, don't get the extra stregnth, just get the regular!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:12 pm

Roger, roger! Wink
Back to top Go down
Laci Sue

Laci Sue

Number of posts : 337
Name : Laci
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Puff, did you use the ultra strength or the normal ones? I got normal ones and they didn't do like anything for me. =[
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bentcrashings
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:37 pm

I used the normal ones. Did you use as directed? Tell me exactly what you did; maybe I could help. nod
Back to top Go down
Laci Sue

Laci Sue

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:11 pm

I did it exactly as it said, but it wouldn't dry. I waited over a half hour and it was still freaking WET. So I took it off and it was stuck and it hurt. ahaha. But I looked today it it did help a bit. It got all the big nasties. I'll do it again in a couple days and see if it gets rid of the rest =]
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:09 pm

You probably used too much water to wet it. Next time, just use enough so its damp [if its moving around, or if you can touch it and water lifts up on your finger, its too wet].

Jerry let me use one on him...he tricked me into thinking it was fully dry and it didn't get as much as it should have, but next time I'm gonna use a scrub on him, and try again. Wee. Smile
Back to top Go down
Laci Sue

Laci Sue

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:52 pm

That's the thing, though. I didn't! haha. I actually thought it'd be too dry. I got muh nose wet and then I was reading the box and then I got one out and put it on and my nose wasn't very wet at the time. So that's why I was like WTF WHY WON'T YOU DRY?! so yeah. =[
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 8:01 pm

LOL! Well that's why! It wasn't wet enough! Next time once its on your nose, dab a little water on it so its just slightly saturated. Let it stay on for 20 minutes [its usually dry by that time for me, then again I have a fat nose Razz], and voila, a strip full of nose stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Laci Sue

Laci Sue

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 8:05 pm

But if it wasn't wet enough, why wouldn't it dryyy? D:< I hate you, nose-strips! You make no sense!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 8:46 pm

wait? huh? ARG, now I'm confused to. bah. let's just hope for the best next time! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:53 pm

I tried the Nose Strips (the ultra strength ones) yesterday.

Wow. That sums it up for me - I had some serious blackhead action, and it was so simple. Dampen/wet my nose, pull see-through cover off nose strip, apply strip to 'affected' area (lol), wait 10-15 mins and pull off gently from the corners.

I thought I had quite a few, but it wasn't too sickening.

Will tried it with me - we were sniggering everytime we looked at each other. When he pulled his nose strip off - I swear.. I felt a bit jealous. I was practically in awe - it was absolutely covered in blackheadiness yuk. And a tiiiny bit of me was actually envious that he had "won".

Razz
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:58 pm

isn't it awesome!? I swear, I just stare at the thing once I take it off. its disgusting, but fascinating all at once. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:   Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biore's Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next