The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

year 13 prom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

year 13 prom Empty
PostSubject: year 13 prom   year 13 prom EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:32 pm

For year 13 prom I wanted more of a party dress not a super formal one, cus I kind of feel like it was obligatory to wear a formal dress to the year 11 ball and it's kind of a waste of money buying a dress I'll never get to wear.

I saw this dress and fell in love with it and checked for ages to see if it'd go on offer and it finally did so I've ordered it

http://www.foreverunique.co.uk/forever-unique-by-alex-gerrard/clover/prod_1272.html

Am I crazy? I ask this cus I showed it to one of my friend's (although honestly her style is really far from my kind of thing haha) and she doesn't like it. Obviously that doesn't matter if I like it but do you look at it and immediately think hmm wouldn't really wear that to a prom?

It's at a fancy shmancy hotel but.. I'm going there to have fun and dance. Not sit looking pretty.

It's not too late to return it though (hasn't arrived yet) soo.. what do you girls think? I trust your opinions on this sort of thing more than my friends' haha.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

year 13 prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: year 13 prom   year 13 prom EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:16 pm

It really depends, my prom was very formal, but not everyone's prom is... but if it's at a fancy hotel/hall, then you should probably dress up a little more.
The dress is SUPER CUTE. Like, it's hot. I think I agree with your friend though.. not very prom.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

year 13 prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: year 13 prom   year 13 prom EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:04 am

I would wear it! Just dress it up with a cropped cardi, sleek clutch and black pumps! Will pass for fancy and you can still wear it again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

year 13 prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: year 13 prom   year 13 prom Empty

Back to top Go down

year 13 prom
Page 1 of 1