The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

digital consultation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

digital consultation Empty
PostSubject: digital consultation   digital consultation EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 am

have you guys seen this?
http://www.doedeereblogazine.com/articles/digital-beauty-consultation/comment-page-4#comment-41357

i dont know how many of you actually read her blog.

so i decided to give it a go and upload a photo.
i have no idea what my fucking skin tone is but I'm interested to see what she says.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com
kaylalane

kaylalane

Number of posts : 2469
Name : Kayla
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: digital consultation   digital consultation EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 am

I do follow her blog.. idk why i guess its just because ive known about her for years now. But yeah, I'm interested to see the outcome of her massive 'shopping project (cause you know she probably doesn't have all that many people working for her)
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: digital consultation   digital consultation EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 am

has anyone else noticed how like, late 80s the photo at the side is? under 'who is doe deere'. it doesn't advertise her make-up at all. plonker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: digital consultation   digital consultation EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Can I just take a second to say how much I've grown to loathe her?
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: digital consultation   digital consultation EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 pm

i dont get the whole hating on her thing.
im indifferent.
i dont see the point in hating her. its like...ok shes done some stuff thats potentially dubious but she may be a lovely girl. i used to think so.
Back to top Go down
kaylalane

kaylalane

PostSubject: Re: digital consultation   digital consultation EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Sorry man, I was in a terrible mood when I said that. I don't really hate her... I used to really like her until she started up with the whole "Doe Deere" thing and I felt like she got all pretentious. But maybe I'm being critical of someone whose just trying to make a name for herself. She's doing a good job with her line it seems.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: digital consultation   digital consultation EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:52 pm

from Mark D (is that MARK MARK?!)

Quote :
Hi Kristy,

I think since you’re hair is going to be bright red, you can go for a nice medium purple like Airborne Unicorn for your lips – and really it could work well for the blonde you as well! I’m not sure if you are going to go for a bright natural-looking flame red, or a punky cherry red. If it’s the former, get Airborne and try Nymph for your eyes – since your eyebrows are nice and dark you can rock a lighter shade like that without your eyes “disappearing”. If it’s the latter (cherry red hair): at the risk of getting too matchy-matchy I’d try a powerful red for the lips like Retrofuturist and smoldering smoky eye with Medusa, but layer Nymph over it for some gold accents.

Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: digital consultation   digital consultation EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:19 pm

A lot of the 'hating on her' thing comes from the stupid shit she's done time and again (mainly trying to take legal action against people who posted unfavourable reviews).

I have nothing to post that's really on topic, but their suggestions seem decent. With a good enough base though, almost any (younger) person can work with almost any colour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: digital consultation   digital consultation Empty

Back to top Go down

digital consultation
Page 1 of 1