The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?

Go down 
+5
girloflowers
witch_lilly
PolyphonicThought
abercrombie
TOONRULESOK
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? Empty
PostSubject: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 am

So i was just browsing and came across shrinkle's blog, and saw she's setting up her own make-up line, soon to launch, and wondered what your girls take was?

Spoiler:

..http://www.sugarpill.net/ ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:04 am

is it bad i have no idea who this is?! lol Smile
i love the kitty in the background of the first pic though!! so cute!
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:43 am

Shrinkle I'd actually buy from...but ONLY if everything was at a reasonable price. all these little "internet famous" folks are coming out with shit makeup lines and its driving me nuts.
Back to top Go down
witch_lilly

witch_lilly

Number of posts : 908
Name : Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:18 pm

I've been following Shrinkle on LJ for ages and I'm really excited for this comin out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:31 pm

yeah i think it should be amazing, as she already sells kryolan i figure she would release something of a similar quality, as it's obvious that automatically anyone who would buy from her would automatically compare it to other bright shadows. plus, i like that they're pressed!! much easier to use and less messy than dusts. less likely to cover everything in your make-up bag in black/red/glitter...etc.

and ava you should google her! she's pretty neat and her clothes are mega cute.

puffy i totally agree. i'm a bit like... eh.. can this really be any good... but at the same time i'm sort of like, i've never heard anything bad about shrinkle...
Back to top Go down
girloflowers

girloflowers

Number of posts : 1510
Name : Lily
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 pm

It looks cute but the pic looks extremely, extreeeemely photoshopped (the second one)...
and cos of the recent mineral makeup mutiny as lipsticks and lightsabers has dubbed it, i'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

however that kitten is SUPER DUPER CUTE
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Really, ANOTHER ONE?! Holy crap, people. I hope this one is actually something different rather than just being repackaged crap, gah.
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Shrinkle, compared hair purple to the MUFE 92 purple, so I'm interested. I also think her line is cheap, and she was throwing out free samples to a lot of people. So I think she's really proud of her line. And willing to let people try it. I feel like she's more honest with her products, and I'm sure she'll be able to handle any criticism she gets,
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Woow, looks like she did the photo shoot for it a long time ago (like, July).

I have to admit, she seems like an all 'round nice person. I hope the products live up to everyone's expectations.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Shrinkle has been around for a while and I have more respect for her than I do Doe. Considering her aesthetic, I'd expect her stuff to be top notch...no repackaged, overpriced bs. We'll have to see...
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Yeah, she said she was going to release the line on October 10th, but felt like it wasn't ready yet, so it's since been pushed back, and she's still working on the website, just making sure everything is perfect and ready to. So that's promising, she's spending a lot of time and energy on this.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 pm

I am sooo excited for it, evey day I check to see if her site is up...
I really like that its pressed eyeshadow, I'm not so good with loose.
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:54 pm

nice to see you around again jessie!! Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Thanks, I just did a big update in Life...
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:07 pm

So, my lovely boyf bought me the kryolan UV palette from Shrinkle's EBay for valentines day, and it came with a free sample of a bronze/gold dust from the sugar pill line.

I'll give a better review when i've used it, but so far i can tell you it's gorgeously pigmented, and super shimmery!
Back to top Go down
hyperventilating

hyperventilating

Number of posts : 1209
Name : Flor, whatever
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:41 am

I know this should be catalogued as off topic 'cause i'm not going to give an opinion about the makeup line (i'm ignorant, you know that), but i'm glad jessie's back =D
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FlorMantecon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?   Shrinkle's Sugarpill line? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrinkle's Sugarpill line?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Makeup & Beauty-
Jump to: