The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)

Go down 
+22
karoczek
Snowy
psychedelic_
Staceball
Gloomyjewel
Jayme
Kirsty
cherrybomb
TOONRULESOK
electrikkk
kaylalane
Laci Sue
abercrombie
ninibaby
hyperventilating
Alexa Nightmare.
Larlelar
girloflowers
Le_Saboteur
GinaELIZABETH
hello disaster
PolyphonicThought
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:04 pm

this is the MU I'm doing for state board - she said "it has to be a night look...something a hooker would wear"

hookers wear glitter right?

Spoiler:

PS blew out my hair just for Toon Very Happy

PPS sorry if pics look kinda extreme under the spoiler, photobucket is still being a tart even though I resized them
Back to top Go down
girloflowers

girloflowers

Number of posts : 1510
Name : Lily
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:14 pm

coooooooooooooooool!!!! you're right i do love it
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:17 pm

haha, I figured it would be simple enough to do in the time allotted (only 30-45 min, I think) and there wasn't much glitter fallout when I used the proper brush so I reckon I should be good! I picked all cool colours too so I really hope Brookie isn't tan yet. haha n.n"
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:53 pm

state boards are sooooooo cool.

not.
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:02 pm

tell me about it :\

our teacher's practical is harder than state board...she used to be on board and she knows what they look for. only, THEY dont even know what they're looking for...mrrr ><
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Wow, that looks BAD. ASS.

Now I want to do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:15 pm

DUDE yeah! I wanna see how you'd do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
girloflowers

girloflowers

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:41 pm

do you have any close up pics? i just bought a wicked mac glittery types thing (something about rust? its awesome) and i wanna try this
Back to top Go down
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:40 am

ohhh love it puff!
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:30 am

LOOVE IT. i think you should do the cheeks a little more defined (hookers are all like drug addicts aren't they? sunken cheekies) and proper shiny ass lips.

other than that, freaking love it. what did you use?

also <3 hairrr! seriously love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:59 pm

yah on me I used rose blush and barely used the lipliner...but on Brooke? shittt I went all out. hot pink lips and gloss Very Happy I'll post pics of hers soon. Smile

I used blacktrack fluidline to get the shape, dabbed green eyesmudge on the lid (so the glitter would stick), then dabbed the glitter on with a large shadow brush...then added black shadow to the black fluidline for that smudgy-smokiness.

and Lily if you like I'll take some close ups later tonight or even do a step-by-step tut?
Back to top Go down
girloflowers

girloflowers

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:15 pm

that would be super fantastic, puffy Smile
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:40 pm

rad, I'll start working on it tonight Smile

btw, passed the practical! teacher said I didn't contour enough, wtf. lost points for doing eyeshadow before foundation (I do that out of habit...I hate the loose powder under eyes trick...and I find that its just easier), and cos I didnt have falsies (she never told us the ones in our kit was for the practical...I used them on a client months ago). luckily Karen had an extra pair! grrr
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:21 pm

congrats on the practical!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:40 am

PolyphonicThought wrote:
lost points for doing eyeshadow before foundation

WHAT THE?! That was the perfect thing to do, given that you were using GLITTER.

/mutters
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:31 am

^ That!

I'm dressing up as bat girl for a friend's party in a few weeks and I got a yellow eyeshadow today so I practiced..
Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 Batgirlmakeup

The yellow is a bit chalky which sucks but eh already bought it, what can ya do.
I wanted to ask if you girlies could give me some feedback on it, mainly the winged part of it?? I think it could look better higher up but when I tried to draw it on higher it just wasn't cooperating and the shape kept looking odd confused2
Also dyou think I should put silver in the inner corner or white or something?
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:44 am

I like it!
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/
abercrombie

abercrombie

Number of posts : 1650
Name : Ava
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:07 am

i like it too! the yellow is really pretty Smile

i think with the wing you could thicken up the liner at the top, like make it real chunky and pull it out into the first flick - so it would look more together?
more white would look cute too - like super exaggerated bright white, bright yellow, super dark crease and chunky liner - yum!!
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 am

i agree with ava on the liner, and also this reminded me of this look

Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 Yellowpurplepink1-1

but instead of the pink and purple you'd use black and silver (obviously lol) and then a really nice white like MAC Crystal Avalanche instead of the pale pink color, and then the yellow corners.. so hot I love this color placement.
and then you would add your super cool liner!
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:09 pm

I will try that out steph, thankies Smile I think I'd bring the yellow in a bit further though cus I want it to be very noticeable.

Ava, I see what you mean with the liner, joining it up to the wing would definitely look better so I will do that on my next practice. It seems so obvious looking at the picture now haha!

For lips I'm not sure what to use, maybe a nudey peach or something.. although I'm not that fussed on lips cus unless I get some longwear stuff it'll be gone about 5 minutes in. There might be a water fight if it's warm so the same may apply to the eye makeup but hopefully my glasses provide some protection Razz
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:12 pm

ya you could do a peachy gloss and it's easy to re-apply!
if you do decide to get a longwear lipstick.. shiny shiny red would be sexyyy
Back to top Go down
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:00 pm

I like the wings but i think it'd look awesome if you cut the crease really dramatically to go with it... idk, maybe like monroemisfit or whatever shes called's black and yellow look? idk. but agreeeed with nini about shiny shiny red!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando
Staceball

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Last edited by Staceball on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:07 pm

That looks really cool, Sor. Every one has already given great advice; can't wait to see the finished product! Anything you can do to make it more bat shape-y will be awesome.

I... shall do nice make up, today! And I will take pictures! Because it's probably been about a year since I posted in one of these threads 8D
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Oh I know which video you mean toon
Mainly I'm doing the wings cus I was going to wear a mask but it'd be too much of a hassle to get one pair of contacts to use for one day
I will try that too, the yellow goes up a lot higher so it would be really bright.

Thank you for the feedback everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)   Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Makeup Pictures: Vol. 6 :)
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next