The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Organic/Natural products?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Organic/Natural products? Empty
PostSubject: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:05 am

I'm looking to replace all my nasty chemical products with organic, pretty smelling products and was wondering if people could post reviews, shop names or whatever for anything organic that you've used?

I'm gonna need:
Body butter/moisturiser
Facial moisturiser
Shampoo
Conditioner
Cleanser
Soap
Hair styling products(if possible)
Lip balm
Hand cream
Shower gel
Facial scrub
Body scrub

I think that's it!
i like the colour pink and also purple+ light blue, and I love sweet smelling things (candy, chocolate, vanilla, flowers, honey)

sooo girly and all natural!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:54 am

oooh, a few months ago my mom started buying Suave shampoo and conditioner, and I love it! The first few times she bought it, it was strawberry scented, and I LOVE strawberries, and the shampoo and conditioner was two different shades of pink, then she also started buying it in coconut, which you can smell much better than the strawberry, but i love both. the coconut is white and champagne colored as well. I just asked my mom if they were organicy or whatever and she said yes. Smile Get them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 3:10 pm

Thanks Shannon!
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:00 pm

Down Under Naturals Fruit Kicks
really long name haha
they have shampoo & conditioner in 2 different scents, pomegranate or kiwi i think? and a whole lot of styling products!
they also have an exfoliating body wash in 2 scents, blueberry or pomegranate..

dunno if you'll find it around but I would think so seeing as the name sounds pretty australian?? and the logo is a little koala ^_^

PLUS it's on the cheap! it's like, $4 a bottle or something around here and they smell aweeeessooommmeeee

all natural, biodegradable, recyclable (bottles), and cruelty-free!
gotta love it!

I use the shampoo & conditioner and the body wash and love all three
I wanna try their hair spray and mousse stuff...

EDIT
I found the site!
http://www.dunaturals.com/home.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:05 pm

oooh thankyou nini!
awesome!
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:06 pm

no problem!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:29 pm

xshannersx wrote:
oooh, a few months ago my mom started buying Suave shampoo and conditioner, and I love it! The first few times she bought it, it was strawberry scented, and I LOVE strawberries, and the shampoo and conditioner was two different shades of pink, then she also started buying it in coconut, which you can smell much better than the strawberry, but i love both. the coconut is white and champagne colored as well. I just asked my mom if they were organicy or whatever and she said yes. Smile Get them!

Suave isn't organic, even the line that claims to be "natural" isn't. Plus they test on animals. :[

I got this lip balm that's really good from Cherry Culture, the brand's called Crazy Rumors. It's all natual and vegan, and the one I got is coffee scented. They had some tea scents too and some other coffee flavor scents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:46 pm

oh bummer about suave, i love strawberry scents.
Thanks lindsay, I may have to get someone to do another cherry culture order for me once I'm cashed up again
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:50 pm

You might want to look into St Ives as well

http://www.stives.com/skin-care-products/products.cfm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:58 pm

I hear rave reviews about their apricot facial scrub maybe I should investigate further Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 5:19 pm

definitely, its a great scrub
and thats also on the cheap!!
Back to top Go down
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:16 am

Yeah their scrub is great. I really should use it more often, maybe then my skin would be smoooth.
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:25 pm

Lindsay wrote:

Suave isn't organic, even the line that claims to be "natural" isn't. Plus they test on animals. :[

THEY TEST ON ANIMALS!? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jayme

Jayme

Number of posts : 3277
Name : Jamie
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Is Burts Bees organic??

idk

and to be honest...

I don't really care..
People are getting waaaaaaaay too worked up over organic biz...
Back to top Go down
http://cat-nose.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Thankyou for the burts bees suggestion Jamie, however the rest was not necessary.
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Jayme wrote:
I don't really care..
People are getting waaaaaaaay too worked up over organic biz...

I do think it's personal choice, but I'd rather use something that's not full of complex chemicals and produces obsene amounts of waste in production.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:24 pm

xshannersx wrote:
Lindsay wrote:

THEY TEST ON ANIMALS!? Crying or Very sad

most drugstore brands do. Sad sucks right?
but like I said, only most. There are still a load of brands that don't, and they're even better anyway so it's worth it even if they're a little more expensive (whats 2 bucks anyway?)
here's a site that could be useful if you're trying to go cruelty-free
http://www.caringconsumer.com/
its sponsored by PETA, which sucks, but eh it's a helpful site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:23 pm

thanks, I'll check it out Smile I just never think of the how testing on animals thing because its becoming less and less...done? But I feel guilty to say that...I'm probably still gonna use the shampoo >.< aggh, whatever, my mom p[ays for it Razz One day I'll go buy a bottle of every shampoo/conditioner and find my fav Razz
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 3:30 pm

well I mean it doesnt make a difference if you continue to use it but i mean, are you going to continue buying it?
cos if you are then its like, why even bother caring with the cruelty-free stuff...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organic/Natural products?   Organic/Natural products? Empty

Back to top Go down

Organic/Natural products?
Page 1 of 1