The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So i know this is nagging but

Go down 
+3
PolyphonicThought
Kirsty
gill
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:20 pm

PWN'd wrote:
Haha like the 'Carol never wore her safety goggles. Now she doesn't need them.' posters?

Hahahahah I've never heard of that one! That's hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:31 pm

So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 CarolSafetyGoggles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:32 pm

Haha THAT'S SO COOL! It definately makes me wanna wear my safety glasses!! But I was always a good girl anyways haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:34 pm

We never got to play with chemicals after one of my classmates tried to melt the counter top with the burning sodium or whatever it was..
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:37 pm

People make all these versions of that that say stuff like, 'Carol never wore her safety goggles. Now she's Gandalf the White.'
Back to top Go down
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:39 pm

theres a facebook group dedicated to her
Back to top Go down
justdrag

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 2:51 pm

when i was like 14 itriedpiercing my belly, needless tos ay it didnt go through (thankgod)...So I ended up getting it a year later...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:55 pm

hehe, guilty! Razz
For my snakebites.
On the original limecrime forum Kiki used me as examples for other girls asking about doing stuff themselves and saying its bad.
Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:22 pm

regardless, I still don't condone self piercing.
Yes if you have training/ know exactly what you're doing and use proper, autoclaved jewelry and the correct single use needles and wear gloves etc, of course, go ahead and do it.
But if you'd like to see an example of someone I KNOW who got a total rank infection in her ear and had to go on antibiotics for weeks, from trying to pierce herself, I'd be happy to provide it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So i know this is nagging but
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Body Modifications-
Jump to: