The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So i know this is nagging but

Go down 
+3
PolyphonicThought
Kirsty
gill
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

So i know this is nagging but Empty
PostSubject: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 12:38 am

If anyone else suggests piercing themselves i WILL eat their soul. unless of course they are a trained piercer and have proof.

Think about it. it's totally, totally dangerous, and stupid when you can have it safely, professionally done.

so there.

no self piercings.

naughty naughty.
Back to top Go down
gill

gill

Number of posts : 1367
Name : Gillian
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 4:16 am

lol..i think like with everything else there are exceptions..
i enjoy play piercing..
I have proper piercing needles i only use once
i work in a sterile (as sterile as i can manage) environment.
and ive been researching piercings for 4 years and i have a little medical knowledge.
and i only pierce simple places on myself i know im capable of..

am i a bad person?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/thursday-
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 5:55 am

Im not really against people piercing themselves...

It's obviously better that they go to a piercer and you can tell them that but some people are just set and are gonna do it anyway. I think when someone says they're gonna do it, you shouldn't go "OMG KEWL!!!!!" but you should nag them a bit and say "well you know..." and all the bad points and how it would be better but ultimately, it's their risk. If they wanna risk it, fine. Not my face they'll mess up. But if it goes right, I'm not gonna be all grr after that. If that makes sense...Razz

Like Cortneys...I wouldn't have told her to go for it, and I didn't but she did and if she's happy with it and she didn't mess up her face, that's fine by me and I wouldn't be saying "grr you should have gone"

And I agree with gill. Some people do have some medical and piercing knowledge and if they wanna mess about and do it then that's not a problem. I'd rather go to a piercer and wouldn't do it myself but so what if someone else does? Doesn't bother me. It's them who will get hurt...
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 6:22 am

I friend of mine has pierced himself several times...he's well informed and has good equipment and so far, nothing went wrong...
He wants to become a piercer once he's old enough etc...

he's also pierced other people already. also my boyfriend. in my room...god that was soo scary :/
but thank god it healed up well and never caused any problems :] phew...

i wouldn't mind him piercing my nose or ears or lip idk parts where i think you can't damage to much.. damage in the sense of hitting a wrong spot...i could never ever pierce myself, i'd rather have someone else who i trust, preferably a professional, do it.

he has even pierced his own penis tho. four times. (he loves to tell everybody and even showed me a video of his last piercing ...eeew)
now THAT is scary to me...i'd rather have that one done professionally...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 6:45 am

OMG HE PIERCED HIS OWN PENIS! What if it got infected and he had to have it castrated??!??!?!
Shocked
That's fucking nuts.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 7:10 am

yeh that is nuts. I don't see something like piercing your ear a problem. Stuff on your face...a pro is probably better just so it's straight or looks right.

Penis, nipples, girly parts...still like eyebrows (because they are pretty dangerous with the whole...being able to move them thing), definately all for going to a pro.
Back to top Go down
PolyphonicThought

Number of posts : 13575
Name : Puff

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 10:12 am

ball bolts?

XD!!! I had to say it. ^.^!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 7:41 pm

Lol, when I pierced my septum, I had a proper needle, and even wore gloves and sterilized everything best as I could. Nothing bad came of it.
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 7:52 pm

hahaha...I know if I ever got he crazy idea to peirce myself it would be ok because I would look at the needle and then the spot I'm about to peirce and get really dizzy and just end up getting it professionally don anyway. I'm wayyy to squemish for that kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 8:05 pm

I had a friend who pierced his own scrotum. Multiple times.

My man has his frenulum done, but that was by a piercer.
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 8:10 pm

Tell those guys to be careful with penis piercings!! There's at least one that can make a girl bleed pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyndaeira

Aelwyndaeira

Number of posts : 3720
Name : Shauna

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun May 13, 2007 8:55 pm

My man may have to remove his, because I'm getting an IUD in, and it could catch and accidently pull it out. YIKES!
Back to top Go down
http://shaunamcshanemua.blogspot.com
pedestri

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 8:44 pm

i think that a lot of the time, like in the case of Gill and Laura's friend, the person who is piercing "unprofessionally" has just as much, if not more, knowledge as a "professional" piercer. i mean, its not as though you have to go to medical college for 10 years to be a piercer.

that being said, getting a piercing done by ANYONE can be extremely dangerous. even the pros mess up. i just read about the mistakes that even professional piercers make when they are doing corset piercings, and those can leave serious scars and infections. so remember, girls, no matter WHO is doing your piercing, make sure you know a lot about it.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 6:43 am

I want riotlove to post here...:]

lol some of you may not understand that...but if she does...oooh Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 6:55 am

I want riotlove to post here...:]

lol some of you may not understand that...but if she does...oooh Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 5:01 am

whatever happened to her anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 11:55 am

She got really sick, and that's the last I heard. We used to talk on AIM, some, but.. she hasn't really been on in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 12:16 pm

she joined up here but hasnt posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 1:29 am

I hope she's ok
Back to top Go down
Wild_Chi

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 3:09 am

I would never do my own piercings, but being a dumbass I do my own tattoos. My sisters boyfriend was in prison & has 100s of home tatts & I love them, they have so much personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 11:36 am

Some girl pierced her bellybutton with a safetypin in the bathroom when we were in 7th grade. A year later she got pregnant and dropped out of school.

So let that be a lesson. Pierce your bellybutton in a school bathroom, and you WILL get pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 11:54 am

hahaha totally.

awesome.

you WILL!
Back to top Go down
NightmaresOnWax

NightmaresOnWax

Number of posts : 1676
Name : Mandy!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 12:59 pm

Most people that pierce their own belly buttons are not successful at all. One of my friends I swear like seven times and it always ended up infected and gross.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandy.berthold

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:21 pm

PWN'd wrote:
Some girl pierced her bellybutton with a safetypin in the bathroom when we were in 7th grade. A year later she got pregnant and dropped out of school.

So let that be a lesson. Pierce your bellybutton in a school bathroom, and you WILL get pregnant.

Haahhahahahaha. They should put posters like that up around schools. It's so convincing, even the boys will believe it! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 8:56 pm

Haha like the 'Carol never wore her safety goggles. Now she doesn't need them.' posters? My friend and his friend [who I absolutely despise, but that's another story] made a song about Carol for their Chem project. They had to make a CD with all kinds of different styles of music on it and all of the songs had to be about chemistry. It's actually really funny and sounds professional because my friend has 'connections' so he was able to go to a studio to mix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i know this is nagging but   So i know this is nagging but Empty

Back to top Go down

So i know this is nagging but
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Body Modifications-
Jump to: