The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting extravaganza.

Go down 
+3
TOONRULESOK
Gloomyjewel
anjelik_dreamin
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Cutting extravaganza. Empty
PostSubject: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:51 am

So my hair is in dire need of a good chop.
It's really long (like 3/4 of the way down my back? CBF taking out my hair to check lol) and it needs some off the ends cos it's been so long but otherwise I want to keep it really long.
This is how it is now.
This shows off the way it goes (not the dude obviously haha)... quite kinky.
Cutting extravaganza. 5
Aaaand this is the style I have now, just longer all over.
Cutting extravaganza. P4260795

And these are some ideas I have. Not sure if they'd suit me or not so be honest with what you think!
And ignore why their skin is all weird... just happened when I pasted the pics into paint... weird!

Cutting extravaganza. Hairidea1
Cutting extravaganza. Hairidea2
This one's mega funky and I love it... not sure if it would suit me though. I wouldn't spike it up like that normally, I'd just have it natural.
Cutting extravaganza. Hairidea4
Cutting extravaganza. Hairidea5
And I've had a full on fringe before and it wasn't so fab... then again she cut it weirdly so not sure.
Cutting extravaganza. Hairidea6

Any ideas/suggestions/EWW WTF ARE YOU THINKING JADE is more than welcome!!

I really need help!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:56 am

I'm not that rapt in any to be honest...BUT if the dark one wasn't AS mullety, i reckon it could look good..like if the layers were a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin
Gloomyjewel

Gloomyjewel

Number of posts : 2540
Name : Soraya, Sor, Saf
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:13 am

Yeah, out of those I like the dark one the best, but if you did get that I don't think you should get those short layers (the ones spiked up).
Back to top Go down
http://youseesaf.blogspot.com/
TOONRULESOK

TOONRULESOK

Number of posts : 2667
Name : hannahh
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 12:47 pm

i agree. and although i LOVE long hair, i'd kinda like to see something a bit shorter and a bit edgier? i'm not talking super short, but maybe the length of the second pic with lots of layers and perhaps a cute sideswept fringe?
like. you could part your hair a bit further over and have a fully sideswept fringe, or have a full one ish. ahahaha my despription's gone to pot. i'll find a pic of my manager's hair, i think it'd suit you because i think you have similar face shapes.

Cutting extravaganza. N529144178_1364888_6750
the blonde one.

it's easy to style (she is the anti-straightener) and gives you that stylish fringe look without all the effort to style it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missigocommando

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Fucking hell this is stressing me out! I never like my hair when I get it cut, but it's been aout 6 months and it really needs it.

So, having hair short like that never suits me, it's out of the question for now. Besides, I love having long hair.

So if I got the brown one but less mulletty (so the shortest layer starting longer), what about the little fringy thing she's got? Yay or nay?
Back to top Go down
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:30 pm

nooo
sorry i think that fringe thing is hideous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 1:41 am

Any other suggestions?
It can be totally different to what I've put up!
I seriously need help!!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:49 am

I reckon an A line would look cute on you....but like a longer shaggier one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:09 am

A line?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:11 am

HHhmmmmmmmmm

HHMMMMM

oh man i have no idea.

i suck at long hair!

i'll contemplate.

My best mate just got a light straight across fringe and he looks fantasitc, so maybe a fringe?
Back to top Go down
GinaELIZABETH

GinaELIZABETH

Number of posts : 3116
Name : Gina
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:47 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm also not a huge fan of that mullet look. It's... a little TOO mullet-y... Lemme look for some...

Cutting extravaganza. Long_hairstyles_49_01

That girl kinda looks like you, in a weird way. That length would be nice on you, but you obviously don't have curls for that... hmm..

Cutting extravaganza. Asianhair35

I posted that look when I was thinking about a haircut/color, but I think that you could pull that off. That fring along with that length would be HOT on you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:31 pm

An a line are those cuts where the front is longer than the back...like an upside down V.

I do love the last one that Gina posted though.
Back to top Go down
Laci Sue

Laci Sue

Number of posts : 337
Name : Laci
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:56 pm

I like the idea of an A-line too. It'd be super cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bentcrashings
ninibaby

ninibaby

Number of posts : 4220
Name : Stephanie
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:33 pm

I vote gina's second pic if you reckon your fringe will be thick enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:29 am

Ohhh I'm not an A line fan, but thanks for the suggestion!

You seriously reckon that fringe could suit me though? Cos it's fucking hot!! Hahaha.

I think I'll just have to take all your suggestions into my hairdresser and go crazy asking them qs!
Back to top Go down
pinkhaired

pinkhaired

Number of posts : 1384
Name : Jessie
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:00 am

I think something with lots of layers would be good, your hair looks a bit fine, so layers would give it more body. Maybe something shoulder length?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting extravaganza.   Cutting extravaganza. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting extravaganza.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Glam Yourself Up! :: Hair-
Jump to: