The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! Empty
PostSubject: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:23 pm

!!!!ALL PRICES IN AUD!!!!

Hey!
I just did a major wardrobe clean out, and i'm selling a jacket and a top (the rest of it was so outdated/hideous that im pretty sure you won't want any of it)
I'm willing to ship overseas but you'll have to pay for the shipping since i'm flat broke hence the selling.

Dangerfield jacket, size 12, never worn (my sister gave it to me as a present and i didnt wear it cos i don't wear denim jackets)
going for $30+shipping or best offer.NOW $20+SHIPPING

jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! JACKET
jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! CUFF(cuff)
jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! BUTTONbutton
jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! Tag tag!

See thoughy/satiny top. it ties behind and has those wide sleeves, there's a loose thread up the top but i can cut that off, or you can either way.
I'm not sure if this was worn because i bought it secondhand and then my boobs decided to get too big for it.
So $10+shipping ONO
jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! TOP
jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! SLEEVEPending!

Australian size 7 heels, they're more blue in real life, i've worn them about 5 times so the sole is scuffed. They're too big for me (i ahd to shove tissues int he toes to walk in them lol). Now because these weigh nearly a quarter of a kilo, air mail would cost $14.35, registered international would cost $19.35 and express would be $52.65. Up to you!
I'm loofking to sell these for about $40 ONO.
SOLD

Cute pink dress with silver detailing, hidden zipper, found in a vintage store. There is a slight stain down the bottom.
I wanted this for myself, but neglected to try it on (stupidly) and it's too small. It's figure hugging and i'm sure it would ahve been very flattering if i had smaller boobs, as it is i couldn't do it up over them. Australian size 8/extra small.
Asking $30 ONO NOW $15 plus shipping or nearest offer!
(I have nooooo idea why my type is in bold.)
Spoiler:

Black full length velvet dress in 'free size' it was too big for me and i look godawful in velvet anyway. it has pretty cool detailing on the sleeves and on the front, and the lacing makes it adjustable.
I'm thinking $20 ONO?
jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! Sleevedetail
jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! Full-dress
jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! Frontdetail

Blue knee-ish length dress with a vneck and a v on the back. it's pretty much identical back and front. Velvet. Size Large, fitted sleeves.
$15 ono plus shippin!
Spoiler:

Last edited by girloflowers on Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laci Sue

Laci Sue

Number of posts : 337
Name : Laci
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:03 am

I like that top. How much would it be with shipping? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bentcrashings

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:05 am

umm probably like max $15? (i hate australia post and their enormous shipping costs)

But its pretty light so it could be less Smile
If you want it let me know and i'll get mum to help me work out the whole paying and suchlike thing.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Laci Sue

Laci Sue

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:13 pm

mkay, I'll think about it and letcha know. I get paid tomorrow but I might be buying a used PS2 so I can play DDR again [I miss it so! ;_;] Sooo once I figure out if I'm gonna do that, I'll let you know. : D
Back to top Go down
shadowsforsale

shadowsforsale

Number of posts : 3315
Name : Elisabeth, Lisabeth, Lizzy, Liz, Lissa
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Yay, I get new shoes! And, like I told you yesterday, I did manage to find fabric to make an outfit for my cousin's wedding by building up from the shoes. Ahh, gotta love sales on silky fabrics..
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightsunfaeryfun.blogspot.com
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:31 pm

lol the jacket would be almost perfect for my halloween costume im planning. unfortunately i plan to deface it with glitter paint Razz
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:47 pm

lol if you want it kiki, it's yours, i really don't want it. hell, i'm even willing to put the price down a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Laci Sue

Laci Sue

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:21 pm

Mmm. I think I'll buy it. The PS2 can wait. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:35 pm

awesome! I'm putting a dress up once i get home as well Smile i'll organise the paying once im back home in 2 or 3 days if thats cool with you?
Back to top Go down
Laci Sue

Laci Sue

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:05 am

Yep! That's fine with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:34 pm

dresses added, pm'ed you!
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 8159
Name : Kiki, Kirsty
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:40 am

put your large photos under a spoiler please.
or make them the correct size.
Back to top Go down
http://misskirsty.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:57 pm

prices updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!   jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered! Empty

Back to top Go down

jacket and some dresses for sale! prices lowered!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cupcake Mafia! :: Buying & Selling :: For Sale-
Jump to: