The Cupcake Mafia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cupcake Mafia!

We're awesome! Join us & be awesome too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

recs for these colours...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

recs for these colours... Empty
PostSubject: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:56 am

I need reccomendations for these coloured eyeshadows:

Mint green

baby pink- got it! NYX pearl mania stuff Smile

baby blue

matte white

shimmery white with no coloured undertones- NOT SHEER. got it!

deep purple

really sexy deep green

deep blue (a dupe for the blue pigment in the naughty nauticals collection if possible)

a cheaper dupe of MAC violet pigment (or somewhere where i can get a full jar for less than $30)
""" for copper sparkle

and verrrry metallic silver, even creamy would be nice.

Last edited by girloflowers on Tue May 06, 2008 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 3440
Name : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:16 am

baby blue- Mine's an Inglot colour from their pro 5 palette but it's a little too shimmery and can be a bit annoying to work with. It's still pretty though. If your interested I can find the exact number.

shimmery white with no coloured undertones- NOT SHEER.- another from my pro 5 Inglot palette...I really love this one. I use it all the time. It's really buildable.

deep purple- I love my Inglot piggie.

deep blue (a dupe for the blue pigment in the naughty nauticals collection if possible)- I have one again from the pro 5 but it's sorta a light deep silver coz of the shimmer...it's nice though. A little sheer. HOWEVER, if when NN comes out you still want it we could try to split Bell Bottom Blue. Dunno how that would work though.

and verrrry metallic silver, even creamy would be nice.-Inglot Piggie.

Woah. That post makes me look like a total Inglot whore. If you want any numbers just ask. I think it would be great if you could find all those colours in one of the Inglot pro 5 palettes, they're only 45 and awesome value for 5 great shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:33 am

baby pink - Barry M or 17, I dunno if you have that though

shimmery white with no coloured undertones- Barry M

really sexy deep green - Barry M

and verrrry metallic silver - Bourjois
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Deep Blue - Clarity by MAC. Seriously, even after trying all the stuff at school, it's still the best blue I've ever used (we have Ben Nye, Kryolan and MUFE in dark, bright blue). If you want something darker, Contrast is really pretty too.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 3491
Name : Lindsay
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:47 pm

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Purple is close to Violet pigment, I belive I saw a youtube video where someone compaired the two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 5:25 pm

Awesome! thanks so much!

Jess- i'd love to split the pigment with you, i guess we'd have to find some sample jars and then fight over who gets the original jar?

Kendra- is clarity a pigment or a shadow?

Lindsay- Ultra pearl mania are in the little bottles right?

Sarah- awesome I've been dieing to try out barry M
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Yep it's the little ones, the packaging is a pain in the ass but the product is awesome especially for the price!
Back to top Go down
Le_Saboteur

Le_Saboteur

Number of posts : 3354
Name : Kendra
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:02 pm

It's a matte shadow. Really nice.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:14 pm

I agree about Clarity, my friend was wearing at school the other day and it looked gorgeous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:42 pm

oohh matte? i kind of wanted a bit of shimmer. *doesn't mean i don't still want the shadow*

and lindsay-- with the NYX thingies i just grab an empty sample jar and put it all in there! easy as pie Smile just need a label and a marker so you know which is which!
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:46 pm

yea I did that with a few of them, but then I ran out of jars, so now with the others I just tap a little out into an old lid I saved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:53 pm

yeah im out of jars and am planning to order some more. there's a site where you can get 12 for like $3.50 and i intend to buy 24 ^.^
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:36 am

Can you buy empty Mac piggie jars?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:37 am

you can over specktra!
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:38 am

I'm so scared to now since my package never came!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:40 am

ohh burn that sucks what'd you order?
Back to top Go down
anjelik_dreamin

anjelik_dreamin

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:42 am

my back up light flush and a Viva Glam V lipstick. I wanted them so bad! She said that if by the end of the month I didn't get it she'd 'send me something else'...but I don't know what she means. I don't want 50 dollars of random shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:59 am

yeah exactly :/ good luck though
Back to top Go down
Beb82

Beb82

Number of posts : 1175
Name : Sally
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:57 am

Oh Jess hope they turn up... maybe the package has got held up at customs or something. Fingers crossed for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recs for these colours...   recs for these colours... Empty

Back to top Go down

recs for these colours...
Page 1 of 1